(Topic ID: 287869)

For sale: Rick and Morty (Blood Suckers Edition)

By Mrcub

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by snaroff
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210213-205354_Chrome (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - pre-order spot

For sale: Rick and Morty (Blood Suckers Edition)

Added: 2021-02-13 21:45:23 UTC • Ended: February 20th, 2021
Condition: Pre-order spot for a game (Personal only)

Price

$ 2,950

Hello,

I'm selling Rick and Morty Bloodsuckers Reservation #711. I no longer have the room for the machine. I'd be happy to answer any questions or provide proof of reservation. PPFF preferred. Price includes the initial deposit/tax.

Thanks,

Andy

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Mrcub's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Mrcub's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 2,950

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Chicago, IL, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 200.00
Playfield - Other
Jerry Ramp Out of stock
Interactive Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

#2 3 years ago

Less than 1 year and you want paypal friends and family?

#3 3 years ago

So you don’t have the room but you’re trying to make a profit on the spot instead of just recouping you’re deposit?

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

So you don’t have the room but you’re trying to make a profit on the spot instead of just recouping you’re deposit?

Yeah, just man up and tell us you want money. I'm shocked he didnt tell us a sob story about medical bills.

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Yeah, just man up and tell us you want money. I'm shocked he didnt tell us a sob story about medical bills.

yep, them damn medical bills

#6 3 years ago

Sounds like it’s time to make room for R&M.

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

I'm not so sure that he's looking for profit.

Screenshot_20210213-205354_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210213-205354_Chrome (resized).jpg
#8 3 years ago

Well waiting is hard sometimes and when something else comes up you like it’s hard to decide what to do.

I think the waiting for RM is hurting it a bit for values. It’s not the latest and greatest anymore. So this sale is in line with others have got for their spot.

I am not a fan of that over what they paid for just a reserved spot but he probably paid over as well.

Someday I will get a RM....

#9 3 years ago

Trivial compared to the mayhem on POTC and GnR!

#10 3 years ago

Really trivial compared to anything actually important at all

#11 3 years ago

Ship has has sailed for this title, why pay the premium for a "spot" when you can get a NIB or even NOB for 9500-10k right away

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from bayareapinster:

Ship has has sailed for this title, why pay the premium for a "spot" when you can get a NIB or even NOB for 9500-10k right away

For now...but give it time, they will probably go up. Look at all the CGC game prices right now. They made a lot more of them compared to R&M and now that you can’t get them, everyone wants one all of a sudden.

#13 3 years ago

ATFM,MB,AND MM were always games in high demand and have been top 10 of the top 100 for years for a reason. I highly doubt R&M will bouch back even long afther they discontinue producing

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

For now...but give it time, they will probably go up. Look at all the CGC game prices right now. They made a lot more of them compared to R&M and now that you can’t get them, everyone wants one all of a sudden.

No, they will go down just like every other spooky title ever made. RZ was selling for 10k and above at one point too.

But being a R&M owner of course you disagree. Pump away R&M owners, it’s only a matter of time!

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

No, they will go down just like every other spooky title ever made. RZ was selling for 10k and above at one point too.
But being a R&M owner of course you disagree. Pump away R&M owners, it’s only a matter of time!

I think the integration of the theme and code will keep people interested in the title for quite some time. IMO, it has the best callouts of any game ever and if they keep adding to the code, that could be something special too. Time will tell...

CGC Remakes are great, but those older games are extremely shallow and are tough to keep in a small collection. You can see all the content in MB in a day and easily reach the main wizard mode. Beautiful game with great toys though.

#16 3 years ago

This could possibly be the first Spooky to hold its value. Then again, past history suggests that it won't.

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

This could possibly be the first Spooky to hold its value. Then again, past history suggests that it won't.

TNA has held it’s value fairly well.

#18 3 years ago

Good point, I lost track of that one.

#19 3 years ago

ACNC seems to have maintained most of its original $6450 price as well. Spooky has been stepping it up with every release.

#20 3 years ago

TNA 2.0 will be interesting to see what upgrades Mr. Scott has applied.

#21 3 years ago

Ok if you mean holding value to:
It’s purchase price or it’s over purchase price for spots like this?

I think this seller is asking what he paid and it’s in line with others but the game was not a $10k game or even a $9k game originally.

Some people in this hobby will always overpay for a latest and greatest and then sell at a lower price which is Ok and kind of expected. Some make some money...

I think RM will hold value to it’s original price and those who sold for over that prior made some $$$. But I don’t see that trend continuing as more new games come and people will need space in a year or two it will be available, it will never be cheap though.

#22 3 years ago

I know there were many who purchased RM just to flip it and thats cool. I know people selling it also dont have a spot to put it anymore due to lock downs and some have loss of income from themselves or there partner which sucks. The game sold out in hours. Once they are all delivered and the flippers flip we will see things settle down into collectors hands that are absolutely huge fans of the show. Many (myself included) are not going to part with a pin like this due to the fact that its a tough game and will take much longer to get good at the shots is great for a home environment. Most games in my collection last 6 months. IF its here more than a year it was a great game. LOTR is the only game that I held for many years and till this day regret parting with it. As of right now RM is the only game in the line up that I can say for certain is not going anywhere. IMO there on sale at the moment and get them while there hot! There is not a single thing on this pin that is not RM related. Theme integration is the best I have seen. New update is great! Multiple end of game video blew my mind bc I have not followed since the first few videos. I wanted the surprise and I sure got it.

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

I know there were many who purchased RM just to flip it and thats cool. I know people selling it also dont have a spot to put it anymore due to lock downs and some have loss of income from themselves or there partner which sucks. The game sold out in hours. Once they are all delivered and the flippers flip we will see things settle down into collectors hands that are absolutely huge fans of the show. Many (myself included) are not going to part with a pin like this due to the fact that its a tough game and will take much longer to get good at the shots is great for a home environment. Most games in my collection last 6 months. IF its here more than a year it was a great game. LOTR is the only game that I held for many years and till this day regret parting with it. As of right now RM is the only game in the line up that I can say for certain is not going anywhere. IMO there on sale at the moment and get them while there hot! There is not a single thing on this pin that is not RM related. Theme integration is the best I have seen. New update is great! Multiple end of game video blew my mind bc I have not followed since the first few videos. I wanted the surprise and I sure got it.

Its just a premium price for a spot....I wish I could afford it....if this was a listing for just the original down payment I would be in on RM.

But, hey if they can get it why not I guess.

#24 3 years ago

My kids want a R&M if anyone has one for sale with butter cabinet please message me.

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from ant68:

My kids want a R&M if anyone has one for sale with butter cabinet please message me.

You could buy this one (or any future spot) and upgrade to butter along with whatever other options you choose.

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from ant68:

Are you Long Beach or Brisbane?

#27 3 years ago

People,people,please,this isn't the R&M bash site, the guy just trying to dump his turd!!

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

People,people,please,this isn't the R&M bash site, the guy just trying to dump his turd!!

The game is very far from a turd. Super fun to play and it is among the very best of all time as far as theme integration goes.

#29 3 years ago

See I would buy the standard (which no one bought) because it would be cheaper with the same game play.

I wish I would have tried back in the day....but we will never see a standard because they are produced last if any will ever be made since everyone ordered the high end model.

#30 3 years ago

trilogybeer, Ok,sorry!

#31 3 years ago

PM sent a couple days ago and no reply yet. Wonder if someone else jumped on this and beat me to it.
While the upcharge seems somewhat extreme, it's still a better option than for me to find a used one that's already including the initial buyers cost for shipping, 10% tax, maybe not the options that I want, and likely an upcharge for the scarcity of this title.
Hoping to hear back!

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

PM sent a couple days ago and no reply yet. Wonder if someone else jumped on this and beat me to it.
While the upcharge seems somewhat extreme, it's still a better option than for me to find a used one that's already including the initial buyers cost for shipping, 10% tax, maybe not the options that I want, and likely an upcharge for the scarcity of this title.
Hoping to hear back!

The upcharge isn't too bad. Original deposit was $1525 plus tax plus $45 for the Spooky Fang club membership to secure one. And the bigger negative is that this money isn't making you any money or giving you any enjoyment while it's tied up for 14+ months. Someone buying now has the benefit of not waiting and could have made good money off the stock market off that initial $1600+ investment.

#33 3 years ago

Another perspective. Just paid for mine and it’s around $8k for everything minus butter. Market seems to be around $8500 to $9k for that config, used. So a $500 to $1000 premium beyond the $1500 down payment seems to be inline with the second hand market, except you would get it NIB. So buyer can decide if the additional ~$500 premium beyond this at $2950 for NIB is worth it...

#34 3 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Another perspective. Just paid for mine and it’s around $8k for everything minus butter. Market seems to be around $8500 to $9k for that config, used. So a $500 to $1000 premium beyond the $1500 down payment seems to be inline with the second hand market, except you would get it NIB. So buyer can decide if the additional ~$500 premium beyond this at $2950 for NIB is worth it...

8500? Where and when was this?

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

This is a great point. I bought out someone at $2000 for their spot. So i was essentially paying a $500 premium to take their spot in line. To me, the additional $500 is cheaper than what I'd have to spend on the secondary market. Plus, I now get to customize my Blood Suckers Edition with all the bells and whistles I find necessary while getting it NIB.

#36 3 years ago

Well, I’m out. Instead of waiting for this guy to finally reply, “letting” me pay him the premium he’s asking, I’m putting funds towards a GnR LE.
Would have preferred to grab a R&M prebook spot but I’m not sure there’s anything real for sale here.
Seller sure has a funny way of trying to sell something.
Maybe an update would be appropriate for others?
Good luck everyone.

#37 3 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Well, I’m out. Instead of waiting for this guy to finally reply, “letting” me pay him the premium he’s asking, I’m putting funds towards a GnR LE.
Would have preferred to grab a R&M prebook spot but I’m not sure there’s anything real for sale here.
Seller sure has a funny way of trying to sell something.
Maybe an update would be appropriate for others?
Good luck everyone.

Bummer.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 300.00
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 13,500.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-rick-and-morty-blood-suckers-edition-54 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.