(Topic ID: 263912)

For sale: Rick and Morty (Blood Suckers Edition)

By JTpins

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5331715F-869E-420D-A98B-0795BBEE997D (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 117 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I'm gonna need you to pm me some more pics of yourself so we can believe you.

Did you get the pics grizz? You better share!

#52 4 years ago

LOL.
Negatory.
Awaiting like you.

#53 4 years ago
5331715F-869E-420D-A98B-0795BBEE997D (resized).jpeg5331715F-869E-420D-A98B-0795BBEE997D (resized).jpeg
#54 4 years ago

well someone else just posted another one for around the same price. Go get em! :p

#55 4 years ago

Some of you dipsticks can't even read an ad. It does say (obo), and also at the end it says: open to offers.
She never said $4300 firm. She never said she won't consider accepting a lesser amount.

I will say though that $4300 for JT's spot comes across as a bit greedy.
If it was priced at some reasonable % over the $1520 deposit already paid, then there would be much less negative comments.
Perhaps if it was priced at $1820, it might already have sold.

#56 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

[quoted image]

lol

#57 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

LOL.
Negatory.
Awaiting like you.

if y'all have instagram you can see more photos like the rest of the public lol

juliatoroksmysocks

#58 4 years ago

I wholeheartedly agree with getting all you can out of anybody who actually wants a Rick and Morty machine. Bad taste should be punished.

#59 4 years ago
Quoted from JTpins:

if y'all have instagram you can see more photos like the rest of the public lol
juliatoroksmysocks

Pinside’s first influencer!

#60 4 years ago

If that’s truly you, then

#61 4 years ago

I've seen much more offensive for sale ads on Pinside than this. I find it hard to believe that not one of the complainers here sold a pin for more than what they paid for it. That's essentially what this is. If pins followed the pool table model of depreciation, this hobby wouldn't even exist.

#62 4 years ago

The pin or spot in the list is only worth what someone is willing to pay or it. If you dont like the price, move long. Someone else might be happy to pay it.

#63 4 years ago
Quoted from earetz:

The pin or spot in the list is only worth what someone is willing to pay or it. If you dont like the price, move long. Someone else might be happy to pay it.

that was my thought exactly, thank you

#64 4 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

If that’s truly you, then

lol thanks, it is

#65 4 years ago
Quoted from JTpins:

lol thanks, it is

I think now you have to prove it! Face pic with today’s date lol

#66 4 years ago

I don’t know exact RaM math. So what is the total price on this RaM now at $4300? $10k and change?

#67 4 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

I don’t know exact RaM math. So what is the total price on this RaM now at $4300? $10k and change?

It should be whatever the MSRP is. In this case we have another R&M scalper who is flipping their spot for a profit. Total dick move to person #751 in line.

#68 4 years ago

Thankfully you are all here to judge, criticize, condemn, and vilify those you don’t agree with. If only everybody thought and acted like you.

#69 4 years ago

What an odd issue? I originally paid $1100 for my TZ and $750 for my Fathom. Am I only allowed to ask for my MSRP? Interesting what sets the group off.

#70 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

What an odd issue? I originally paid $1100 for my TZ and $750 for my Fathom. Am I only allowed to ask for my MSRP? Interesting what sets the group off.

Irrelevant argument

#71 4 years ago

good luck with that. People will be lucky to get close to even current market for any game soon.

#72 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

That depends. Did they just come out and stop others from getting them? Did you buy them 30 years ago to only make a profit today? What a stupid question.

#73 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

FOHUNTER WE GOT YA.

Between the FOHUNTER scam and seeing this, I’m not loving pinside at the moment.
No offense to the OP here, but come on.
Really?

#74 4 years ago
Quoted from CyberNinja24:

Between the FOHUNTER scam and seeing this, I’m not loving pinside at the moment.
No offense to the OP here, but come on.
Really?

Not sure why you think this is a scam? Other people are also selling their spots...

#75 4 years ago

If anyone is concerned I am not real or this ad isn’t real— PM me and I’m happy to facetime you?

#76 4 years ago

ANd suddenly her mailbox is full...

#77 4 years ago
Quoted from JTpins:

If anyone is concerned I am not real or this ad isn’t real— PM me and I’m happy to facetime you?

Maybe it’s becase some of these guys have never talked to a real woman before without having to give them a credit card number first.

#78 4 years ago

Am I missing something? Why do people have an issue with making money off of a pin?

#79 4 years ago

GLWS, screw the jealous haters.

#80 4 years ago

Hottest lady to ever play a pinball machine Twipy winner 2020.

#81 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Hottest chick to ever play a pinball machine Twipy winner 2020.

But can she row a drift boat?

#82 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

But can she row a drift boat?

Only one way to find out.

#83 4 years ago

But can she deadlift a pinball machine up the stairs?

#84 4 years ago
Quoted from WolfManCat:

After the recent TBL scam here on pinside, I would be very suspicious of this ad.

There was a TBL scam? Do you have a link?

#85 4 years ago

From the original post..
1 upvote
36 downvotes

Pretty much sums it up right there..

#87 4 years ago

With corona-recession coming up, he/she will be Lucky to get her/his money back.
That's the downside with speculating and not doing any real work.

#88 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

I thought one of the great things about being a American was it's a free country to do as you like?

Hopefully that doesn't hinder people on looking down on people merely speculating providing less then nothing?
It has allways been seen as more honest and respectable doing a honest days work, and rightfully so.

#89 4 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

From the original post: 1 upvote + 39 downvotes

The one upvote was from SATANEATSCHEESE.
He must have missed it in post 37 where she said she has a boyfriend.

#90 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT IT COSTS TO LIVE IN VAIL??
SHE NEEDS THE MONEY!

Women that live in Eagle or Summit counties generally have rich families or boyfriends, or they are sharing a place with 3-4 other people and working a couple of different jobs to stay afloat. Anybody willing to fork over $1500 as a down payment on a luxury item isn’t worried about their rent money.

#91 4 years ago

Yeah... no offense but giving out your IG didnt help your statement of hard times.

When every other picture is Greece or Skiing or Caribbean. When you live in Vail... and when you say it is because of financial hardship...

Anyway I would take another users opinion and move this sale to ebay or another less scrutinized forum/sales source.

#92 4 years ago
Quoted from Powdevil:

Women that live in Eagle or Summit counties generally have rich families or boyfriends, or they are sharing a place with 3-4 other people and working a couple of different jobs to stay afloat. Anybody willing to fork over $1500 as a down payment on a luxury item isn’t worried about their rent money.

I share a place with two other people, and 90% of jobs have recently been cut due to vail resorts closing early for the season... not that it’s really your business but I grew up near Detroit and am not from a rich family.

#93 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Yeah... no offense but giving out your IG didnt help your statement of hard times.
When every other picture is Greece or Skiing or Caribbean. When you live in Vail... and when you say it is because of financial hardship...
Anyway I would take another users opinion and move this sale to ebay or another less scrutinized forum/sales source.

Quoted from FYMF:

Again not that it’s anyone’s business why I’m selling this game— but at this point I feel the need to defend myself, not everyone who lives in eagle and summit county has money or came from money. Do you realize almost 90% of the people who live in Vail work in the service industry and have just lost their jobs?

And while I’m very grateful, almost every trip I’ve gone on has been for a paid modeling photo shoot.

Also at this point in the game no matter how much money anyone has/had it’s harder for everyone during this time.

#94 4 years ago
Quoted from Powdevil:

And the men?

#95 4 years ago
Quoted from JTpins:

And the men?

The same. My son’s been scrambling to make those rent payments in Summit County for 10 years and his grooming job at Abasin is on hold. If you really need your money back drop your price to your cost and someone will buy it. This is a tough time to be selling your place in line.

#96 4 years ago
Quoted from Powdevil:

The same. My son’s been scrambling to make those rent payments in Summit County for 10 years and his grooming job at Abasin is on hold. If you really need your money back drop your price to your cost and someone will buy it. This is a tough time to be selling your place in line.

A few weeks ago this would have sold for asking, but in the current economic climate it's a tough sale at this price. I still think you could sell it somewhere between $2500-$3k

I think Spooky should be applauded for their smart decision in limiting these games to 750. I think it's the only NIB game in the current market that has a chance of holding its original value.

#97 4 years ago
Quoted from JTpins:

Again not that it’s anyone’s business why I’m selling this game— but at this point I feel the need to defend myself, not everyone who lives in eagle and summit county has money or came from money. Do you realize almost 90% of the people who live in Vail work in the service industry and have just lost their jobs?
And while I’m very grateful, almost every trip I’ve gone on has been for a paid modeling photo shoot.
Also at this point in the game no matter how much money anyone has/had it’s harder for everyone during this time.

By all means it's a free market and no one needs this to survive so it is your choice. I am merely pointing out the recipe for the bad stew:
1.Forum of enthusiast/lovers
2.A lot of people who wanted this game and didnt get it on said forum
3.Accurate or not your IG posts portray the life of a 1%er.
4.You're asking for 4 times your deposit for a luxury intangible in a period of time when everyone is hurting.

Again. 100% your right to do. I am explaining the push back you get as best as possible. This is why I agreed with the other recommendation of trying your luck on Ebay or elsewhere of the rabble rabbles bother you. Otherwise sell on!

I would tell you though that I believe youd have a lot more luck if you decreased to a 2X deposit and considered yourself lucky to make money in a market where most buyers will be unable to sell and/or immediately losing value.

Best of luck

#98 4 years ago

..maybe, but there will be quite a few in line that won’t be able to make that final payment when their machines become available. It’d be smarter to wait.

#99 4 years ago

Still don't get it. People have been flipping games for profit for years here on Pinside. If someone wants the game enough, pay. Otherwise don't.

#100 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

By all means it's a free market and no one needs this to survive so it is your choice. I am merely pointing out the recipe for the bad stew:
1.Forum of enthusiast/lovers
2.A lot of people who wanted this game and didnt get it on said forum
3.Accurate or not your IG posts portray the life of a 1%er.
4.You're asking for 4 times your deposit for a luxury intangible in a period of time when everyone is hurting.
Again. 100% your right to do. I am explaining the push back you get as best as possible. This is why I agreed with the other recommendation of trying your luck on Ebay or elsewhere of the rabble rabbles bother you. Otherwise sell on!
I would tell you though that I believe youd have a lot more luck if you decreased to a 2X deposit and considered yourself lucky to make money in a market where most buyers will be unable to sell and/or immediately losing value.
Best of luck

Thank you— as for the price I stated in the ad I was open to offers— have had a few different offers thus far...

Just wondering though, how my ad got hit so hard when there are other ads out there asking for even more? (Which was how I landed on my asking price)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 300.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 117 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-rick-and-morty-blood-suckers-edition-5/page/2?hl=greenandwhite and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.