(Topic ID: 282314)

For sale: Rick and Morty (Blood Suckers Edition)

By Cheesegritty

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by guitarded
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

corn (resized).png
29-rick-and-morty (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Rick and Morty (Blood Suckers Edition)

Added: 2020-11-25 01:38:57 UTC • Ended: November 29th, 2020
Condition: NIB - New in box (personal)

Price

$ 10,000 (Firm)

Price is firm

I will be receiving my Rick and morty blood Suckers Edition Monday. I am listing it at my "make me sell it price". If I don't get the desired amount, I'll open it and play, as planned. It has a shaker motor, inner art blades, and plastic protectors. Skip the wait, and own this game tomorrow! Must pick up. Can hold, with a deposit.

Item photos

29-rick-and-morty (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Cheesegritty's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Cheesegritty's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Hampstead, MD, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods

$ 300.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Portal Plunger Out of stock
Interactive Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

#2 3 years ago

If I don't get what I demand, then I WILL open and play this game!
Think I'm joking?? Huh? Don't make me do it!
Here I go....getting a box cutter!

corn (resized).pngcorn (resized).png

#3 3 years ago

Aka: open and play it

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheesegritty:

I will be receiving my Rick and morty blood Suckers Edition tomorrow. I am listing it at my "make me sell it price". If I don't get the desired amount, I'll open it and play, as planned. It has a shaker motor, inner art blades, and plastic protectors. Skip the wait, and own this game tomorrow! Must pick up. Can hold, with a deposit.

How many times have we seen the $10K by Christmas adage? I like Cheesegritty 's plan to let the market decide, and possibly make the saying a reality! Suggest revising the listing to give a deadline for the NIB sale though.

-Rob
-visit https://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED display boards for model H & model S Skee Ball

#5 3 years ago

Give a time demand and host countdown live. Box opening if time is up.

#6 3 years ago

This was $11K yesterday. "Make me sell it price" quickly turning into, "Please, I need to sell this price".

#7 3 years ago

I picked up a NIB R&M for $10,800 locally in Florida. At first, I thought the price was really high, but the cost from Spooky/Nitro was $9,800 (price included shipping and every option, including the coveted "butter" cabinet. Paying "up" 1k to get a NIB, local, loaded R&M was a fair deal from my perspective!

I only have 5 days playing it sporadically, but it's a unique, very cool, very tough game. My first Spooky game and I couldn't be happier. If you are someone that really likes tough, fast games, you will love it. If not, probably not the game for you. The theme integration is spectacular.

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from alex_m:

This was $11K yesterday. "Make me sell it price" quickly turning into, "Please, I need to sell this price".

lol was thinking the same thing

#9 3 years ago

At 10k you should just open it and play it. You will get close to 10k for it huo anyways.

If you really need to sell it for financial reasons then skip the spiel and drama and just put up a normal listing and description.

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I picked up a NIB R&M for $10,800 locally in Florida. At first, I thought the price was really high, but the cost from Spooky/Nitro was $9,800 (price included shipping and every option, including the coveted "butter" cabinet. Paying "up" 1k to get a NIB, local, loaded R&M was a fair deal from my perspective!
I only have 5 days playing it sporadically, but it's a unique, very cool, very tough game. My first Spooky game and I couldn't be happier. If you are someone that really likes tough, fast games, you will love it. If not, probably not the game for you. The theme integration is spectacular.

Congrats! All things considered and including the Butter, that is not a bad deal. It seems like the premium that people were asking a month or two ago is evaporating. Hopefully by spring, after all of the games are delivered, the prices come down significantly. I would still like to own one of these some day even if it is just the regular version hold the butter. Playing it on location with the cursing disabled just isn't the same!

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Congrats! All things considered and including the Butter, that is not a bad deal. It seems like the premium that people were asking a month or two ago is evaporating. Hopefully by spring, after all of the games are delivered, the prices come down significantly. I would still like to own one of these some day even if it is just the regular version hold the butter. Playing it on location with the cursing disabled just isn't the same!

Thanks, John. It's a really fun, but very brutal game. Nothing like looping the inner loop many times then hitting the garage orbit on the left. Really satisfying shots...just really tough and very fast. It's hard to know where prices will go with any game, but the amazing license, theme integration, and challenging gameplay will make this a very popular game. It's my first Spooky game, and it has exceeded my expectations.

I'll be surprised if prices go down significantly, but you can always find deals I guess. Problem is, pinball in the home is booming and deals are hard to find on any game! Not so family friendly, but that's part of it's appeal...and I imagine with Bowen on the team, the rules and software will continue to improve.

#12 3 years ago

You need a puppy to make this technique work...

"11k or the Puppy gets it."

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 13,500.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 300.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-rick-and-morty-blood-suckers-edition-44?hl=alex_m and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.