New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 268823)

Sale Pending! Rick and Morty #39

By inhomearcades

5 months ago

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by wesman
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

#1 5 months ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 11,500 (OBO)

Open for offers

for sale

Sale Pending! Rick and Morty #39

Added: May 17th, 2020
Condition: NIB - New in box (personal)

Item description

PRICE: I have no idea what these are going for. I am open to offers on the game and if one comes in that I am happy with I'll take it and we can work out the details of the transfer over to you from Spooky. I put a 15k price up there knowing that it is high, I am not expecting that. I did that to abide by the rules of putting a price out there and I did mark this as OBO.

For sale is a brand new Rick and Morty. This is game number 39. It was shipped from Spooky to my warehouse a little over an hour away and was destroyed in shipping. Spooky got it back and once they reopen for business they will be building a completely new game for me right away. This new game is the game that is for sale. So that being said, there may be some options you can change on the build list since this game will be built again. So far here are the options on this game:

Rick & Morty #39 minus first payment $5,995.00
Rick Morty BS BSE upgrade paid for $525.00
Plastic protectors $35.00
Rick & Morty interior cabinet graphics $65.00
Interactive RGB speaker kit $95.00
Target decal set $10.00
Knocker kit bought & installed $45.00
Shaker kit bought & installed $120.00
Door with the cut out for 200 bill count holder $50.00

The game is already 100% paid for, including shipping of $140. This game was slated to go to one of my bars but given everything is shut down for the time being, I'll put this out there to see if anyone is interested in taking this over.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an expired ad.

Item location

Wood Dale, IL, US

Seller insights

These are inhomearcades's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to inhomearcades's stats page

#2 5 months ago

Sounds like a bargain!

#3 5 months ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

I have no idea what these are going for

Clearly

#4 5 months ago

How about a little effort in coming up.with a reasonable price?

#5 5 months ago
Quoted from JellyNeck:

How about a little effort in coming up.with a reasonable price?

Nah,
I’m going to be greedy. If it doesn’t sell, I’ll keep it. I am clearly trying to take advantage of someone who wants to be impatient. I expect a lot of people to complain and down vote me. That’s fine. This is what it is, a potential cash grab.

I sell a lot of games at or below market all the time. This is something I don’t care to sell but if someone wants to offer stupid money for it, fine I’ll take it.

#6 5 months ago

Have some of the Destroyed pics To post? Which shipping company?

#7 5 months ago
Quoted from FalkenZR:

Have some of the Destroyed pics To post? Which shipping company?

Nope, they destroyed it, called spooky since they set up the delivery and just sent it back with out it coming to our dock. It was R&L who are normally good but I guess the truck got into an accident.

#8 5 months ago

Hmmm, does OBO give you pass for putting up ridiculous price? I'm asking for a friend.....

#9 5 months ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Hmmm, does OBO give you pass for putting up ridiculous price? I'm asking for a friend.....

I’m not seeking a pass. I literally acknowledged it was a ridiculous and didn’t expect to get anywhere near it. Maybe you could have taken the time to read that before asking for your friend?

#10 5 months ago

The part I don’t understand is why you had it shipped if you’re only an hour away?

#11 5 months ago
Quoted from Coindork:

The part I don’t understand is why you had it shipped if you’re only an hour away?

Busy and for $140 to get it to my warehouse it wasn’t worth time. I just looked it would have been 2.5 hours there, definitely not worth 5 hours.

#12 5 months ago

Dropping price to 12.5k

#13 5 months ago

Game is ready to ship. I'll do 11,500 and you can have a R&M immediately.

#14 5 months ago

Sale is now pending. For those of you that decided to down vote my sale understand one thing:

Unlike the ungodly number of people out there losing their businesses who ask for help on kickstarter and go fund me, I did the responsible thing and made some hard decisions. I don't look for charity, bail outs or free rides. When I need to survive, I do what it takes and sell what I need in order to make ends meet. I wish I could be like other people and allow others to bail me out, but thats not me. Of course I wanted this game to go to our floor but the money that this allows us to put in the bank will go a lot farther and into employees pockets.

Think twice before down voting people, you never know the reason for the sale.

This was an absolute cash grab, no question.

#15 5 months ago

I am absolutely with you! Most here have no clue, what doing what it takes to make it on your own, even means...See Kid Crisco for the antithesis of you. I got banned from his ludicrous TBL thread, and his WOZ thread, and I said nothing nearly as bad as the contents of his PM to me...

#16 5 months ago

Good for you!

Made someone happy I’m sure and maybe you get back in near the end of the run or a resale.

#17 5 months ago

Your business is YOUR business.

To the same effect, people's opinion's are THEIR opinion's.

You got flack, but you also got a buyer.

Keep on keepin' on!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside