(Topic ID: 278194)

For sale: Rick and Morty (Blood Suckers Edition)

By Greenandwhite

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by rai
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - pre-order spot

For sale: Rick and Morty (Blood Suckers Edition)

Added: 2020-09-26 23:49:12 UTC • Ended: November 3rd, 2020
Condition: Pre-order spot for a game (Personal only)

Price

$ 2,700 (Firm)

Price is firm

Spot #399 listed for sale, price includes the $1525 deposit. Buyer has time to pick their build options.

Cash only.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Greenandwhite's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Greenandwhite's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 2,700

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Benton, WI, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Portal Plunger Out of stock
Interactive Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

#2 3 years ago

Woud you take $1525?

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from remoobKO:

Woud you take $1525?

I’m sick of seeing this crap. Guys just buy up these spots and then flip them for money. So guys that would actually want the game get fucked. It’s Ridiculous.

I had a MMRRE spot and I ending up deciding against the pin. Ya know what I did? I called my distro and gave it up. I didn’t flip it or wait until it came NIB and then tried to scalp someone.

Bunch of assholes round here I tell ya.

#4 3 years ago

I'll give you $1525.50

Seriously, I will!

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I’m sick of seeing this crap. Guys just buy up these spots and then flip them for money. So guys that would actually want the game get fucked. It’s Ridiculous.
I had a MMRRE spot and I ending up deciding against the pin. Ya know what I did? I called my distro and gave it up. I didn’t flip it or wait until it came NIB and then tried to scalp someone.
Bunch of assholes round here I tell ya.

This post will get fired up fast. I gave you an upvote. I tend to agree some people speculate buying up these games just to turn around and sell them. I hate it, but it is what it is. I take note of these sellers and make an effort to never purchase from them. However, there may be personal issues going on we don’t know about. You never know, but I doubt it.
Added note... This game sold out in literally hours. You had to be poised to purchase it.

#6 3 years ago

Personal issues going on dont inflate the price by over 2k. Personal issues say buy me out for what i got into it.

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Personal issues going on dont inflate the price by over 2k. Personal issues say buy me out for what i got into it.

Personal issues in this case might mean “let’s see if I can make a quick $2K profit for a down payment on a new boat”

#9 3 years ago

This reminds me of the recent flipper thread. Not a lot of love for this type of thing.

#10 3 years ago

Got to be in it to win it. If this ended up being a turd and you couldn't sell the spot for $500...then what?

Get that $ bruh!

#11 3 years ago

It’s not a turd!

#12 3 years ago

That’s his point

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

That’s his point

I know. Just bumping the thread!

#14 3 years ago

I've never met a bigger group of people that suddenly ran into personal issues and were in money trouble more than people who pre order Rick and Morty. It's like a curse.

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

This reminds me of the recent flipper thread. Not a lot of love for this type of thing.

But there is no recourse. People will downvote the original post. Complain in the ad and once he sells it for a profit will treat him like it never happened.

#16 3 years ago

Do you think this is crazy??Just wait till they are all made and sold!Peeps will have adds for sale at double the price! This may well go the way of TBL,price wise!!!

#17 3 years ago

I mean, I think this is a sham just as much as the next guy, but I'm just thinking about how much money I would pay to not have a pin delivered to someone's doorstep, then have me drive hours to pick it up, realize it won't fit in my car, and then lug it down my stairs? How much would I pay to just smooth the ease of that transaction?

Probably not $2275, but depending on the circumstances, potentially quite a bit.

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I've never met a bigger group of people that suddenly ran into person issues and were in money trouble more than people who pre order Rick and Morty. It's like a curse.

Seems to be flip city. I’m getting mine in the next 30 days but of all the pins changing hands both before delivery and soon after delivery this has to be the most flipped pin ever.

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Do you think this is crazy??Just wait till they are all made and sold!Peeps will have adds for sale at double the price! This may well go the way of TBL,price wise!!!

Not sure but look at Tron LE and that game has a healthy pro market but Tron LE gets $10k plus. Of course there is the fact that R&M is already kind of expensive $8-9k plus shipping so it can’t go up too much higher.

TNA isn’t selling at a premium even though it’s low numbers.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 13,500.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-rick-and-morty-blood-suckers-edition-29?hl=thomas3184 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.