(Topic ID: 263833)

For sale: Rick and Morty (Blood Suckers Edition)

By schwts

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 153 posts
  • 94 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Zablon
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

853D4979-C746-4CB4-828F-51662C478066 (resized).jpeg
D551DF5A-6F1D-4BE2-BE23-F977A21D110F (resized).jpeg
46BCAFD8-7A84-440C-B4C4-0D737C313F21 (resized).jpeg
4614D248-B12B-4567-B768-BE532138D6D5 (resized).jpeg
BA99C4A5-3AEF-4775-BC49-4A53DE8E20B7 (resized).jpeg
assclown_3347_thumb_250x181 (resized).jpg
ricka nd morty guy (resized).jpg
3sb09s (resized).jpg
million.gif
Bills.gif
giphy_98jU7NxuNSSZ2_fixed_width001_1581036032142.gif
giphy.gif.cf (6).gif
robbery180417-3136_a-1524070319-226 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
anyone-hungry-this-could-be-a-while-popcorn-meme (resized).jpg
18277.gif

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 153 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I will also say that my initial impression is that it’s a really tough shooter.

I like this news . I find that as I get older and angrier, I like the difficult machines .

#52 4 years ago
Quoted from megadeth2600:

I like this news . I find that as I get older and angrier, I like the difficult machines .

Maybe I’m stating the obvious but it feels a lot like TNA in terms of ball speed and feel. Some tough shots as well.

#53 4 years ago

It is unfortunate that Friday is the deadline, as I won't have my money together until Saturday at 4:46pm. Guess I'll have to wait for the next one.

#54 4 years ago

Slimey Morty

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#55 4 years ago

Seems like the "kudos" for R&M is the "theme immersion" (callouts and video clips from the show). I'd rather have the gushing praise and kudos be for gameplay, smooth shots, flow and fun factor. If I want complete theme immersion, well then I'll watch the actual show and be fully immersed.

$25,000 is lot to pay for TV show clips playing on a monitor inside a pinball machine.

#56 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

If I want complete theme immersion, well then I'll watch the actual show and be fully immersed.

Plus you don't have to sound like a fucking idiot.

#57 4 years ago

Could have immediately bought all the tickets for the Project Pinball raffle to ensure you won and still have money left over!

#58 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Seems like the "kudos" for R&M is the "theme immersion", callouts and video clips from the show. I'd rather have the gushing praise and kudos for gameplay; smooth shots and flow; and fun factor. If I want complete theme immersion, well then I'll watch the actual show and be fully immersed.
$25,000 is lot to pay for TV show clips playing on a monitor inside a pinball machine.

I would agree, it's not a 25k game...but neither is TBL or PoTC for 12k, or any of the other outrageously priced games...

#59 4 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

That is unfortunate that Friday is the deadline, as I won't have my money together until Saturday at 4:46pm. Guess I'll have to wait for the next one.

...….I got this.....

The things we have to do....to stay in this hobby......
robbery180417-3136_a-1524070319-226 (resized).jpgrobbery180417-3136_a-1524070319-226 (resized).jpg

#60 4 years ago
giphy.gif.cf (6).gifgiphy.gif.cf (6).gif
#61 4 years ago
Bills.gifBills.gifgiphy_98jU7NxuNSSZ2_fixed_width001_1581036032142.gifgiphy_98jU7NxuNSSZ2_fixed_width001_1581036032142.gif
#62 4 years ago

Blood Suckers Edition indeed.

#63 4 years ago

Let me just ahhhhh, find a atm

#64 4 years ago

I have #76 paid in full and shipping by the end of the month, , I'm paying attention to this thread

#65 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

I have #76 paid in full and shipping by the end of the month, , I'm paying attention to this thread

LOL. GL.

#66 4 years ago

I Personally think many machines might start selling pretty cheap due to the direction the economy is heading with all this Corona scare/stock market. Might drive alot of these prices down if this trend keeps up. Just my 2 cents

#67 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

I Personally think many machines might start selling pretty cheap due to the direction the economy is heading with all this Corona scare/stock market. Might drive alot of these prices down if this trend keeps up. Just my 2 cents

If people are stuck in there homes, wouldn't you like to be stuck in side with a Rick and Morty pinball? The economy will be just fine in a few months after this Hype dies down. I will tell you this, if i had a NIB Rick and Morty right now..in my house...I would not be selling it. At this price i think i would have no choice tho.

#68 4 years ago

Well at least If I get to open it on Friday it will be the first time I get to open a pin worth 25k!!

#69 4 years ago

Are you including a jar of Vaseline

#70 4 years ago

Well at least OP has a sense of humor, not just with the asking price, but in general.

#71 4 years ago

The OP’s price gives new meaning to the “Blood sucker Edition”

GLWS

#72 4 years ago

I will buy two TBL instead.

#74 4 years ago

He's selling from Delaware, so the tax savings even the deal!

#75 4 years ago

Cash on the box.... lol.... no tax...

#77 4 years ago

At this point during a crisis, I think he's just pandemic price gouging

#78 4 years ago

Is the pin made of toilet paper?

#79 4 years ago

$25,000 That’s some funny shit

#80 4 years ago

that's 2 tbl's or 2 potc's …….. I don't think so.

#81 4 years ago
Quoted from schwts:

idk. havent seen one forsale that was in hand still in box.... but if it doesnt sell by friday afternoon. ill just open it up and enjoy playing it while the whole world is under quarantine. lol...

Make no mistake, youll be opening it Friday.

#82 4 years ago

This is the blood sucker sucker version.

#83 4 years ago

(firm)
million.gifmillion.gif

#84 4 years ago

do i hear 26,500???

#85 4 years ago

What number are you?

#86 4 years ago

#87 4 years ago
Quoted from schwts:

do i hear 26,500???

So, you’re saying the price isn’t firm?

#88 4 years ago
Quoted from schwts:

do i hear 26,500???

No. No you don't.

#89 4 years ago

Considering the country/ world situation
Breaking even would be a good thing
A few months from now it could be half off

#90 4 years ago

with the stock market crashing the way it is. everyone should just by pinball machines. its the only safe market today.

#92 4 years ago

With the stock market crashing no one has money to buy collectables. Prices and values will drop.

#93 4 years ago
3sb09s (resized).jpg3sb09s (resized).jpg
#94 4 years ago
Quoted from Powdevil:

With the stock market crashing no one has money to buy collectables. Prices and values will drop.

Stupid people who invest monies they shouldn't/can't afford to lose, perhaps.

#95 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Stupid people who invest monies they shouldn't/can't afford to lose, perhaps.

No one gains from a market crash.. Even those who don’t invest. Better save money for bread, toilet paper and hand sanitizer... or if you’re flush with cash buy this machine at this ridiculous price.

#96 4 years ago

Enjoy that $7000 game! At least you’re not a TBL buyer.

#97 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Wish you were further away.

about pissed myself

#98 4 years ago

2500 over and still probably 10 to 11 months out..... tack on 2 more zeros and you could be playing this weekend.. lol

#99 4 years ago
Quoted from schwts:

2500 over and still probably 10 to 11 months out..... tack on 2 more zeros and you could be playing this weekend.. lol

#148 is ten to eleven months out? Yeah...ok

blwts!

#100 4 years ago

Does it include a coronavirus vaccine? If so, great deal.

There are 153 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-rick-and-morty-blood-suckers-edition-2/page/2?hl=blackzarak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.