(Topic ID: 262320)

For sale: Rick and Morty (Blood Suckers Edition)

By Cheesegritty

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20200218-181634_eBay (resized).jpg
BSE (resized).jpg
sold_out (resized).jpg
rickmortypinball_flyer1 (resized).jpg
Rick-Morty-2 (resized).jpg
25-rick-and-morty (resized).jpg
16-rick-and-morty (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Rick and Morty (Blood Suckers Edition)

Added: 2020-02-19 02:29:53 UTC • Ended: February 19th, 2020
Condition: NIB - New in box (personal)

Price

$ 4,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

Rick and Morty order spot #401. This is for a transfer of my spot with Spooky Pinball and includes the $1525 deposit.

This spot And corresponding build number is fully transferable per Spooky policies.

I am selling my $1,525 spot for $4000 OBO so the remaining balance for the game would still be due to Spooky.

Thank you

Item photos

16-rick-and-morty (resized).jpg
25-rick-and-morty (resized).jpg
BSE (resized).jpg
Rick-Morty-2 (resized).jpg
rickmortypinball_flyer1 (resized).jpg
sold_out (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Cheesegritty's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Cheesegritty's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Hampstead, MD, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 200.00
Playfield - Other
Jerry Ramp Out of stock
Interactive Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

#2 4 years ago

LOL coin accepted?

#3 4 years ago

We are going to see so many of these ads before all 750 are built.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

You mean the “Don’t tell me what it’s worth, I know what I got!” Ads?

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Yep as long as people are willing to pay thousands over msrp many people are just gonna flip them.

#6 4 years ago

Patience and get it for the actual price later...

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

I actually think once these games start coming out and people can buy them right now, the price will be even higher. Example - 100 out in the wild, people want that game now, not #256.....price jumps.

I would be surprised if you see these games at MSRP until 400+ are in the wild and even then, who knows.

Could be wrong but that's pinball hedging for you!

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Yep, might take a year or so but they will get back to earth

#9 4 years ago

It will be like those couple of AMH's that sold for $10k and then a few months later you could get them for $6k and now $5k or less.

#11 4 years ago

Blood sucker indeed.

#12 4 years ago

I'll give you $750

#13 4 years ago

Sounds like a great deal. Wish you were closer.

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

yeah, within like 2 months.

#15 4 years ago

Compare this to the demo man ad. Shit, man.

#16 4 years ago

OP/seller wants an embryon playfield, I hear the price of those went through the roof about 6 hours ago!

#17 4 years ago

yep will come down just like TNA did. patience.

#18 4 years ago

With demand so high as to sell out in 4 hours one would think Spooky would just make more. Based on gameplay videos this game looks like a blast to play. Would have pre-ordered myself if not for the immediate sell off. This ad is no different than the people buying NES classics for $60 and trying to resell at $300 because they couldn’t keep up with demand. There is a sucker born every minute.

#19 4 years ago

i just wish they would make more so we can get some out there on location while the title is popular. Not sure why capped at 750 if demand is there unless its all CN allowed...

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Yep, might take a year or so but they will get back to earth

I hope so, I’d get one eventually. I also thought the same thing about jjp potc when people were selling LEs for 10.5k but now they are selling for more! I’d love for those to get to a normal jjp le range

#21 4 years ago

Does it really matter what one does with one's games. If there is a demand, ( and there is huge demand here) and the owner can sell/ transfer ownership for profit and both parties are happy , who cares.

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I actually think once these games start coming out and people can buy them right now, the price will be even higher. Example - 100 out in the wild, people want that game now, not #256.....price jumps.
I would be surprised if you see these games at MSRP until 400+ are in the wild and even then, who knows.
Could be wrong but that's pinball hedging for you!

That’s what people said about Rob Zombie too. Prediction: R&M will be a wonderful game that people like and enjoy. And they will ultimately be sold and resold as much as other games and fetch less than the NIB price.

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Does it really matter what one does with one's games. If there is a demand, ( and there is huge demand here) and the owner can sell/ transfer ownership for profit and both parties are happy , who cares.

It does not matter to you, but then again you are in the business of flipping.

You are a good guy, so I hope even you can see the difference between flipping a physical game and flipping a spot on a pre-order. The former can be a 'business' but the latter is more in 'used car salesman' category.

#24 4 years ago

Holy f*ck.
I sold my spot for $1525. Which included the deposit.

I'm an idiot, apparently.

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

That’s what people said about Rob Zombie too. Prediction: R&M will be a wonderful game that people like and enjoy. And they will ultimately be sold and resold as much as other games and fetch less than the NIB price.

Yes I understand..... it’s all speculation at this point but Here’s the big difference with this game. Rob zombie doesn’t play well with a bad theme. At least upon initial viewing, this game looks real deal. We know when games play well and are limited, price rises. Look at pirates. Not the best theme and that game has more than 750 out there yet price is not dropping below msrp but much higher.

If this game ends up being a great game that truly caps at 750..... should be interesting

#26 4 years ago

I'll go against the flow and give you the upvote and bump. I think you may do better selling on Ebay at the moment, but only time will tell if this ends up being a bargain at 4k or a dud.

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Yes I understand..... it’s all speculation at this point but Here’s the big difference with this game. Rob zombie doesn’t play well with a bad theme. At least upon initial viewing, this game looks real deal. We know when games play well and are limited, price rises. Look at pirates. Not the best theme and that game has more than 750 out there yet price is not dropping below msrp but much higher.
If this game ends up being a great game that truly caps at 750..... should be interesting

Yea, but look at the assets you get with pirates. That thing is LOADED! I think it will start dropping off soon, but time will tell.

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

TNA is Awsome, but do not under estimate the power of Rick and Morty IP!

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Yea, but look at the assets you get with pirates. That thing is LOADED! I think it will start dropping off soon, but time will tell.

Yep - great point. It is loaded!

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Theme is everything to some people (including me) Rick and Morty.. Hell yes! Pirates is an awesome game but the theme is so so IMHO.

#31 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Theme is everything to some people (including me) Rick and Morty.. Hell yes! Pirates is an awesome game but the theme is so so IMHO.

for sure, I am not a big Rick and Morty fan, but the game looks fun around the $6k range. I will buy when they come back down to earth. My son is wanting one badly.

#32 4 years ago

This just sold on ebay with 11 bidders. I'm guessing you actually may get this.

Screenshot_20200218-181634_eBay (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200218-181634_eBay (resized).jpg
#33 4 years ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

This just sold on ebay with 11 bidders. I'm guessing you actually may get this.

There is a sucker born everyday. If Kman was smart he would cash out now with his ultra low number because once more and more ship his is no different then everyone else's.

#34 4 years ago

Agreed. I'm in it for the long haul. The game is going to be extremely rare and after watching almost 2 hours of play a couple nights ago it looks like a blast to play. I personally wouldn't let my spot go for that amount of money,but I'm a collector, not much of a seller.

Quoted from chooch:

There is a sucker born everyday. If Kman was smart he would cash out now with his ultra low number because once more and more ship his is no different then everyone else's.

#35 4 years ago

doesn’t even come with pinstadiums

#36 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Holy f*ck.
I sold my spot for $1525. Which included the deposit.
I'm an idiot, apparently.

Nah. You're realistic.

#37 4 years ago

THAT HAS SOLD, FOLKS!

#38 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It does not matter to you, but then again you are in the business of flipping.
You are a good guy, so I hope even you can see the difference between flipping a physical game and flipping a spot on a pre-order. The former can be a 'business' but the latter is more in 'used car salesman' category.

I get it, I sometimes just get caught up in the hoopla of Pinside..

#39 4 years ago

I don't think TNA wouldn't be coming down if the production was capped at the current number.

#40 4 years ago

i just wish they would make more so we can get some out there on location why the title is popular. Not sure why capped at 750 if demand is there unless its all CN allowed...

I think one of the biggest reasons it is capped at 750 is because Spooky understands their own limitations. They aren't Stern and they can't produce anywhere near the volume. Spooky knows exactly how many games they can produce per week and I'm sure they extrapolated that number out to the point they would be ready to put something new on the line. It's in their best interest to cap it where Spooky feels comfortable.

#41 4 years ago

might be years of patience, but yes patience nonetheless

#42 4 years ago

why the title is popular

Because it's cool.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,500.00
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-rick-and-morty-blood-suckers-edition-1?hl=geddy2112 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.