(Topic ID: 274412)

For sale: Rick and Morty (Blood Suckers Edition)

By Yelobird

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Yelobird
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5633 (resized).jpg
IMG_5633 (resized).jpg
IMG_5627 (resized).jpg
IMG_5628 (resized).jpg
IMG_5629 (resized).jpg
IMG_5631 (resized).jpg
IMG_5632 (resized).jpg
IMG_5630 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Rick and Morty (Blood Suckers Edition)

Added: 2020-08-03 00:02:33 UTC • Ended: August 7th, 2020
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

2 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 10,600 (Firm)

Price is firm

Item description

A Positive family opportunity has put us in a position where we need to sell a few games to make that happen. Not that is should matter to a buyer but our reason to sell an Absolutely incredible game without question or issue. Game is in hand with just under 100 plays in Perfect out of box condition. We are firm on price and prefer local cash sale but would assist with packing for Your shipping arrangements. An incredible game that I am sure we will regret selling but we have an opportunity to do something special for our kids so that is our only priority. PM me if you have any questions and thanks for looking! Game in hand #65 I believe...

Add on:
Wanted to also update that I also have a 1 of 1 custom set of art blades that I intended to install on the machine to make it completely unique. These are Not for sale I just feel they should also go with the machine. The art blades from the factory look ok but for sure light on wow for this theme. These will not be installed and included with the machine.

Game includes:
Spooky plastic protectors
Interior Graphics
Shaker kit
Interactive RGB Speaker Kit
Target decal set
BS premium upgrade
Spooky owner Fang Club garb still in sealed tube
and EVERY Mod Couple Mod we produced for Rick and Morty! All installed.

Item photos

IMG_5627 (resized).jpg
IMG_5628 (resized).jpg
IMG_5629 (resized).jpg
IMG_5630 (resized).jpg
IMG_5631 (resized).jpg
IMG_5632 (resized).jpg
IMG_5633 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Yelobird's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Yelobird's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Wheaton, IL, US

#2 3 years ago

Glad you have an opportunity to offset your loss of R&M. R&M is atop the hype cycle and it is hot! No doubt you will conclude your sale soon.

#3 3 years ago

Hopeful though not desperate. Mama and I voted on a move to do something special for our daughter and grandkids (divorce situation sadly) and this was my contribution to that commitment. Sometimes life moves your priorities along which makes me happy to be a father. Do love this game though and I am certain the new owner will love it.

#4 3 years ago

Wanted to also update that I also have a 1 of 1 custom set of art blades that I intended to install on the machine to make it completely unique. These are Not for sale I just feel they should also go with the machine. The art blades from the factory look ok but for sure light on wow for this theme. These will not be installed and included with the machine.

IMG_5633 (resized).jpgIMG_5633 (resized).jpg
#5 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

custom set of art blades

ArmagHEADdon bump

#6 3 years ago

Great game. Good luck with the sale.

Wishing the best for your Daughter and grandchildren.

LTG : )

#7 3 years ago

I wouldn't trade mine for 100 nob jobs.

But, we all have our own priorities.

This shouldn't last long
Wish someone was closer
A bargain at twice the price
GLWS!

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I wouldn't trade mine for 100 nob jobs.
But, we all have our own priorities.
This shouldn't last long
Wish someone was closer
A bargain at twice the price
GLWS!

Appreciated Especially from you. No hidden agenda this truly is a Spectacular game and while some may disagree in my opinion the best execution from Spooky without question. All their work is amazing from commitment to customer to build quality this game just shows as they grow they continue to raise the bar. Sad to let it go but this will help us with a much more rewarding opportunity.

#9 3 years ago

i'd sell that beatles all day over R&M! at least then you can buy it back someday, for the same amount, or maybe even less.

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

i'd sell that beatles all day over R&M! at least then you can buy it back someday, for the same amount, or maybe even less.

Beatles is my one guilty pleasure plus it unfortunately doesn't cover our opportunity need. Like many wants in life this is our best option for now. Someday I may find another.

#11 3 years ago

All right. Check your pm.

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Appreciated Especially from you. No hidden agenda this truly is a Spectacular game and while some may disagree in my opinion the best execution from Spooky without question.

Thanks. Reality is when you don't like everything the majority seems to like, then there is no reason to expect they will like what you do. And sometimes when you are the minority, raising your voice is the only way you think you will be heard. At least that is one revelation I just came up with.

#Meeseekslivesmattertoo

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Thanks. Reality is when you don't like everything the majority seems to like, then there is no reason to expect they will like what you do. And sometimes when you are the minority, raising your voice is the only way you think you will be heard. At least that is one revelation I just came up with.
#Meeseekslivesmattertoo

You need two of these Odiner! You never know. Corner the market!

Glws Yelo. That purple looks good!

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

That purple looks good!

Definitely not as loud as I thought it might be. It's perfect.

#16 3 years ago

With this leaving your collection, will this halt your production on mods for R&M? (I bought a few from you already, patiently waiting on my 231 to install.)

#17 3 years ago

Best of luck with the sale. I hope it works out for daughter and grand kids.

Great to be in a position to help out.

#18 3 years ago

Very nice machine -- wish I was able to snag this! Love the motivation for parting with it, hope your family bounces back quickly!

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

With this leaving your collection, will this halt your production on mods for R&M? (I bought a few from you already, patiently waiting on my 231 to install.)

Absolutely not. We are still running 24/7 making and creating and our love for the game has not changed. Honestly just a family sacrifice (not a bad one!) that we made the decision to pursue. We are hopeful to create even more creations for this great game.

#20 3 years ago

Bump!

This game looks great! If only shipping overseas wasn’t so difficult to arrange, it would be already mine.

#21 3 years ago

Sorry for the delayed update but this game is sold only pending pickup. First day might I add as its an Awesome title for sure! Will finalize when the new owner takes possession.

#22 3 years ago

Finally....a For Sale Rick & Morty thread that's gettin' some love!

Congrats on the sale...Best of luck to you.

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Finally....a For Sale Rick & Morty thread that's gettin' some love!
Congrats on the sale...Best of luck to you.

Really appreciated. Actually the Congrats go to the New owner. Updated the software and gave her a good wax so he can conquer the universe in seek of seeds!!

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Sorry for the delayed update but this game is sold only pending pickup. First day might I add as its an Awesome title for sure! Will finalize when the new owner takes possession.

Mark it pending?

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-rick-and-morty-blood-suckers-edition-18?hl=yokimato and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.