(Topic ID: 274247)

For sale: Rick and Morty (Blood Suckers Edition)

By Jkush18

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 177 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by frankmac
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

59A65808-93BF-4C35-A892-D695EB7C29DE (resized).jpeg
DSCN7120 (resized).JPG
Shiny (resized).jpg
Bueno (resized).jpg
Bader (resized).jpg
4aaxec (resized).jpg
4aaq7j (resized).jpg
NOV19-We-Are-Laughing-Eyman.gif
download (1) (resized).jpeg
download (resized).jpeg
073792A9-95A3-4E3E-B174-80E4CB6564A2 (resized).jpeg
200.gif
C3B5B54E-E8B1-44C1-AC1A-0E96B2A85981 (resized).png
74C4CEC6-0D00-4D9D-875B-C218BE7681FE (resized).png
16BA2D9B-A30A-4DD3-A814-A25E3D4FE067 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wesman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#83 3 years ago
Quoted from sunnRAT:

Look what happened to an event like San Diego Comic Con. Used to be something small and intimate and even a kind of escape from reality for people who loved comics and sci fi. Now it's this commercial mess of media and celebrity promotion. But it's ok, because everyone is included now...as long as you pay up and wait in lines.

Inclusivity equals big $$$$. Old school hermit awkward nerds kinda don't count, compared to mainstream masses with more money, but maybe less "passion".

But at the same point, pop culture is well....kinda based on broad mass appeal popular things, isn't it?

OP has a right to sell, and let the market demand price itself. No biggie. Part of a limited number increases demand, but also value, so any owners that receive their game rather than sell it, benefit also.

#140 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I’ve told this story before, but I’ll tell it again.
Pre Covid the wife is standing in line at Starbucks wearing a Spooky hoody.
The barista asks her what Spooky Pinball was and she started to explain the company. As soon as my wife mentioned they were making a Rick and Morty pin the entire Starbucks went silent and was looking at my wife. The barista asked “so, you’re getting one right”. My wife said yes, we’re on the list but it’s going to be a while etc. Every time my wife would go into Starbucks (basically everyday) after that the employees would ask if we got Rick and Morty yet. The entire friggin Starbucks wants to come over and play this thing. This is a demographics ranging from teenage kids to probably mid 30s.
Anyhow the Starbucks in our town is really great. When we had big fires up here a few months ago they were giving all the fire crews free coffee etc. and do a lot of other stuff like that.
My wife invited all the employees of the Starbucks to the house for a party to play Pinball once Covid is under wraps.
This is the one game that many of the non pinball people we know want to come over and play. It’s not Star Wars or Deadpool, it’s Rick and Morty.
Same goes for parents in our kids school and people I do business with. Many don’t have interest in pinball at all, but a surprising number really perk up and get interested when you mention this theme.

Very, very true! But in the same sense, all of those piqued interests don't translate into thinking $7K plus is/was a possible purchase.

I remember that prehype before sales, and wonder what percentage of buyers were hardcore Rick and Morty fans versus pinball diehards.

Ultimately, down the road these very same piqued interest folks might buy in via the used market, so prices could always stay buoyant for sure!

#146 3 years ago
Quoted from sunnRAT:

R&M has some of the best combos and I love repeating that spinner shot multiple times and I'm not even that great of a player.
I guess people need to convince themselves they didnt miss out or something.

People are always trying to convince people to think like themselves. That's the Pinside/internet/humanity way of life...!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 13,500.00
$ 300.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 28.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wesman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-rick-and-morty-blood-suckers-edition-17?tu=wesman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.