(Topic ID: 274247)

For sale: Rick and Morty (Blood Suckers Edition)

By Jkush18

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 177 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by frankmac
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

59A65808-93BF-4C35-A892-D695EB7C29DE (resized).jpeg
DSCN7120 (resized).JPG
Shiny (resized).jpg
Bueno (resized).jpg
Bader (resized).jpg
4aaxec (resized).jpg
4aaq7j (resized).jpg
NOV19-We-Are-Laughing-Eyman.gif
download (1) (resized).jpeg
download (resized).jpeg
073792A9-95A3-4E3E-B174-80E4CB6564A2 (resized).jpeg
200.gif
C3B5B54E-E8B1-44C1-AC1A-0E96B2A85981 (resized).png
74C4CEC6-0D00-4D9D-875B-C218BE7681FE (resized).png
16BA2D9B-A30A-4DD3-A814-A25E3D4FE067 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 177 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Rick and Morty (Blood Suckers Edition)

Featured Ad

Added: 2020-07-31 15:48:36 UTC • Ended: August 4th, 2020
Condition: NIB - New in box (personal)

Price

$ 20,000

Check out the eBay auction offered at no reserve!! Highest bidder wins!!

ebay.com link: 711 53200 19255 0 ########## [phone number removed]&toolid=10001&campid= ########## [phone number removed]&customid=&mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2FRick-and-Morty-Pinball-Machine%2F ########## [phone number removed]48%3Fhash%3Ditem3da825fb74%3Ag%3AqyIAAOSwcK5fI3lu

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Jkush18's market stats.

silver Seller Level

Jkush18 has the Pinside Silver seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Jkush18's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Champaign, IL, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 200.00
Playfield - Other
Jerry Ramp Out of stock
Interactive Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 300.00

#2 3 years ago

cool. but i've clicked on every link on this page and none take me to it. so, now what?

edit: found it with a little searching...
ebay.com link: Rick and Morty Pinball Machine

#3 3 years ago

This ought to be interesting.. I think it’s fair he started low at no reserve.

#4 3 years ago

You will have to pay EBay $500 for that listing instead of $35 on Pinside.

#5 3 years ago

This is brilliant!!

#6 3 years ago

When it sells, hopefully you pay Pinside for posting your ad just to get traffic to your external listing.

#7 3 years ago

Like this idea so long as you donate to pinside as well for the sale. Let the market truly dictate what its worth and avoid the squabbling over price gouging vs fair market Kudos and best of luck with the auction!

#8 3 years ago

Thank you for the kind words everyone I figured this was the fairest way to let the market decide what it’s worth.

#9 3 years ago

This should settle the ongoing feud over Rick and Morty prices, but it probably won't unfortunately. Lots of people will still be looking for a handout.

#10 3 years ago

Well. I am certainly glad these pins went to pinball players and owners that want to enjoy the game at the price Spooky sold them, and not used as a opportunity to flip for big profits. Right?

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Well. I am certainly glad these pins went to pinball players and owners that want to enjoy the game at the price Spooky sold them, and not used as a opportunity to flip for big profits. Right?

Not that is matters but I had the opportunity to reserve an earlier game and decided not to so an end user Could get their game. This one was offered to
Me by a retailer so in all fairness I’m not selling someone else spot etc and to be fair it’s a no reserve auction. Show me another seller with the balls to let it go at whatever the market commands.

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

Not that is matters but I had the opportunity to reserve an earlier game and decided not to so an end user Could get their game. This one was offered to
Me by a retailer so in all fairness I’m not selling someone else spot etc and to be fair it’s a no reserve auction. Show me another seller with the balls to let it go at whatever the market commands.

just wanted to say... does not really take balls to list an item at no reserve that you know will be sold for a profit.

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from hefel-be:

This should settle the ongoing feud over Rick and Morty prices, but it probably won't unfortunately. Lots of people will still be looking for a handout.

it could also totally backfire and I lose money too.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

just wanted to say... does not really take balls to list an item at no reserve that you know will be sold for a profit.

hey Hilton. Thanks for the feedback.

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Turns out... That’s not actually how the market works with respect to supply and demand. Really not worth the time to worry about it imo.

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

You'd hope so, but you'd be wrong. Either that or there are an awful lot of people who are super stupid when it comes to buying things. Oopsie daisy, I didn't mean to buy this rare item. Me neither. Me neither! Same here.

For fuck sake.

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

it could also totally backfire and I lose money too.

Ummm. You are already in profit based on current bids.

#18 3 years ago

i NEVER count other peoples money GLWTS i have number 501 and i know i am gonna open it and play it when i get it. its win win cause if l dont like it i can trade it or sell it.

#19 3 years ago

Sounds like a bunch of kids whining over a toy they can’t have even though it’s not being played with. Who cares what somebody else does or sells their property for.

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

Sounds like a bunch of kids whining over a toy they can’t have even though it’s not being played with. Who cares what somebody else does or sells their property for.

You aren't actually missing the point are you? You can't be missing the point. Because people that don't fucking want it bought it to screw people that did. It's not rocket science.

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

It's not rocket science.

Neither is logging on and buying one when they go on sale.

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

You aren't actually missing the point are you? You can't be missing the point. Because people that don't fucking want it bought it to screw people that did. It's not rocket science.

Have a snickers, relax. I’m not missing any point. It’s a pinball machine, nobody is getting screwed. Be mad at spooky for not making more. Be mad at all pinball manufacturers for selling pins for more than they should. Be mad at the artificial and engineered marketing created so they’d sell out fast. Lots of people want things they don’t have....they come with a price. Be diligent or be late and pay more to get what you want.

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

Have a snickers, relax. I’m not missing any point. It’s a pinball machine, nobody is getting screwed. Be mad at spooky for not making more. Be mad at all pinball manufacturers for selling pins for more than they should. Be mad at the artificial and engineered marketing created so they’d sell out fast. Lots of people want things they don’t have....they come with a price. Be diligent or be late and pay more to get what you want.

If you missed the opportunity to reserve a spot back in 2019...you should expect to pay more. Tough Titties!

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

If you had one, how much would you sell it for?

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

If you had one, how much would you sell it for?

I wouldn't? Anyone that knows me on here knows I sell my machines for cheap because that's what I'd want for myself, this why I do it for others. I'm aware that makes me weird, but it is also why this act really pisses me off. We just gotta kick each other in the nuts instead of help each other.

#26 3 years ago

Paying $1300 in ebay and paypal fees combined at $10000 bid. Just end your ebay listing and sell it here, I'm pretty sure you get one cancellation per year without having to pay the final value fees. Double check with ebay if you go that route.

#27 3 years ago

This is like a bookie with consert tickets.
They are contributing to the community by taking other community members money and in the long run helping the pricing on machines go up even further.

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I wouldn't? Anyone that knows me on here knows I sell my machines for cheap because that's what I'd want for myself, this why I do it for others. I'm aware that makes me weird, but it is also why this act really pisses me off. We just gotta kick each other in the nuts instead of help each other.

Fair enough

Aren’t you exited to see what it sells for though?

Should be an interesting thread after the auction.

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

Thank you for the kind words everyone I figured this was the fairest way to let the market decide what it’s worth.

Maybe spooky should sell his games on ebay? Small run is better...

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Fair enough
Aren’t you exited to see what it sells for though?
Should be an interesting thread after the auction.

Not really. eBay is a mess and can’t be trusted for things like this.

4 outcome options from eBay.

1. Legit sale, no shill shit, and all good. This rarely happens from anyone selling high dollar collectible stuff on eBay

2. Shills push it up but last bidder is legit. They over pay from reality that they got shilled and that is the eBay model.

3. It is overbid by a shill, non paying buyer, etc and behind the scenes the sale does not happen to that high bidder.

4. Profit off underpants or some shit.

#31 3 years ago

I’m getting a lot of interest from Australia does anyone know if the power supply has an international option or if it needs to be replaced to function overseas?

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

I’m getting a lot of interest from Australia does anyone know if the power supply has an international option or if it needs to be replaced to function overseas?

They just need to:

1/ adjust switch on power supply to 230v

2/ go buy a new Aussie power cord ($5)

rd

#33 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

They just need to:
1/ adjust switch on power supply to 230v
2/ go buy a new Aussie power cord ($5)

rd

Thank you!

#34 3 years ago

Looking for ebay bidders on pinside drives me mad.

#35 3 years ago

Just bid.

#37 3 years ago

Guy saying op needs to donate hasnt donated in a year and a half... haha
Everyone else complaining about him taking a game from a potential buyer that would have played it instead of selling it, there was ample time to buy the game. I know it sold out quick but if you wanted one you could have got it when it was released.

Im watching the ad on ebay, excited to see what it fetches.

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Not really. eBay is a mess and can’t be trusted for things like this.

I sell a shit ton of high end collectibles on eBay. No issues. My stuff usually sells for high market value or above. No schill bidders needed.

And, I have only encountered a non-paying bidder once in 20 years.

Others mileage may vary, but there is little to complain about other than their Fee Schedule.

#39 3 years ago

What did these cost when they went on sale from Spooky?

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

What did these cost when they went on sale from Spooky?

$6500 or so prior to Options.

#41 3 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

The blood suckers edition?

#42 3 years ago

BSE’s were roughly 1500 deposit, 6000 balance due. plus options.

#43 3 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

I sell a shit ton of high end collectibles on eBay. No issues. My stuff usually sells for high market value or above. No schill bidders needed.
And, I have only encountered a non-paying bidder once in 20 years.
Others mileage may vary, but there is little to complain about other than their Fee Schedule.

If I had the time, I could go dig up the one shilled AFM back in the day that caused that game to skyrocket in price.

It happens quite often in the pinball world.

I stopped using eBay for pinball after the 3rd instance of being 2nd bidder and then getting the “first bidder did not pay, would you like to take it as 2nd highest” BS stuff.

eBay actually encourages shill bidding since they make more money.

Open market is fun to watch in idea... but then you need to stop and realize how many flaws their are.

#44 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

eBay actually encourages shill bidding since they make more money.

Well, NOT Policing it enough and allowing it are 2 different things:

IF you report schill bidding, they will suspend / remove the offender(s) accounts.

BUT, they would have to be really lazy/ham fisted to get caught out

... and with eBay benefitting from the increased fees involved they ain't looking hard at these situations, unless they are forced to.

#45 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Can I have your Hobbit for 3500. Dibbs!

#46 3 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Well, NOT Policing it enough and allowing it are 2 different things:
IF you report schill bidding, they will suspend / remove the offender(s) accounts.
BUT, they would have to be really lazy/ham fisted to get caught out
... and with eBay benefitting from the increased fees involved they ain't looking hard at these situations, unless they are forced to.

eBay has improved some in dealing with shills and non-paying bidders in recent years.

So, where does everyone believe this one will end? My guess is OP cuts a deal with one of the bidders before the auction is over and removes the listing. I have no clue what the final dollar amount may be.

#47 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

eBay has improved some in dealing with shills and non-paying bidders in recent years.
So, where does everyone believe this one will end? My guess is OP cuts a deal with one of the bidders before the auction is over and removes the listing. I have no clue what the final dollar amount may be.

I would agree with your assessment.

Probably 12ish? That seems to be going rate for new and ready for delivery?

#48 3 years ago

I assure you I will not be cutting any deals prior to the auction end. The build cost is over 9k. DHL air anywhere in the world most likely around 1500.

#49 3 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

BSE I believe is more - 7250? That’s NOT including tax or shipping. With the options you need, not including butter it’s around 8800. tax and shipping add up.

#50 3 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

I assure you I will not be cutting any deals prior to the auction end. The build cost is over 9k. DHL air anywhere in the world most likely around 1500.

How is build cost 9k?
What options cause it to get that high?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 300.00
$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 13,500.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 177 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-rick-and-morty-blood-suckers-edition-17?hl=dr-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.