(Topic ID: 274247)

For sale: Rick and Morty (Blood Suckers Edition)

By Jkush18

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 177 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by frankmac
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

59A65808-93BF-4C35-A892-D695EB7C29DE (resized).jpeg
DSCN7120 (resized).JPG
Shiny (resized).jpg
Bueno (resized).jpg
Bader (resized).jpg
4aaxec (resized).jpg
4aaq7j (resized).jpg
NOV19-We-Are-Laughing-Eyman.gif
download (1) (resized).jpeg
download (resized).jpeg
073792A9-95A3-4E3E-B174-80E4CB6564A2 (resized).jpeg
200.gif
C3B5B54E-E8B1-44C1-AC1A-0E96B2A85981 (resized).png
74C4CEC6-0D00-4D9D-875B-C218BE7681FE (resized).png
16BA2D9B-A30A-4DD3-A814-A25E3D4FE067 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 177 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 3 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

No butter it’s in the ad. All options except butter cab. Dollar bill door with purple as well.

No Clear Coated playfield. So, there are Two major options that are not added.

Other stuff is Micky-Mouse.

#152 3 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

I remember when Rob Zombies were selling for this much too. How did that turn out?
Better cash in now before people get the chance to actually play the game and realize it feels like a Spooky game.

I hope it does. If I had to choose 2 games out of my collection to keep, it would be TNA and ACNC.

#153 3 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

I remember when Rob Zombies were selling for this much too. How did that turn out?
Better cash in now before people get the chance to actually play the game and realize it feels like a Spooky game.

Rick and Morty feels and plays like a more Premium game than the modern Stern titles in my collection. Spooky has come a long ways since the early days of AMH and RZ.

#154 3 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

No Clear Coated playfield. So, there are Two major options that are not added.

Wow! Mine came with both an excellent playfield and clear coat.

And I didn't even have to pay extra for that.

Bader (resized).jpgBader (resized).jpg

Bueno (resized).jpgBueno (resized).jpgShiny (resized).jpgShiny (resized).jpg

#155 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]

Did you also receive a free topper ? Because that would be over the top value

#156 3 years ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

Did you also receive a free topper ? Because that would be over the top value

Let's just say I'm still waiting on the bill for that.

Spooky must be too busy fulfilling orders at the moment.

But the topper is amazing! Includes an electric motor that would probably up the value by at least $500 in some circles.

All I can say is I am sorry I got mine before so many others that are waiting so patiently... oh who am I fooling.

#157 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]

I could be wrong but I think the secret Spooky sauce for playfields is the bag of cheese puffs stored in the game on delivery. Think it's a secret curing sack.

#158 3 years ago

I have to spend some time checking this game out.

I just like the fact that o-din is so feisty about it. That alone might be a good reason to buy one.

#159 3 years ago

I keep telling everybody this is cheesehead pinball at it's finest!

So much humor and good will from that group of good ole boys in Wisconsin included.

#160 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

The entire friggin Starbucks wants to come over and play this thing. This is a demographics ranging from teenage kids to probably mid 30s.

You forgot one thing, NONE of the people you speak of have $10,000 to drop on a R&M Pinball.

#161 3 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

You forgot one thing, NONE of the people you speak of have $10,000 to drop on a R&M Pinball.

You think balding gen xrs are the only ones with cash these days?

Just wait until that group of people is in charge.

#162 3 years ago

Seems to be stuck at $10,200.00 lets go ballers...

#163 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

last I checked, pinball was about man against a machine, not throwing some Tupperware party to get every Tom, Dick, and Harry, and all their women involved.

Looking forward to the inevitable "O-din's Pinball Tupperware Party" thread. Put me down for the three-bean dip.

#164 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Seems to be stuck at $10,200.00 lets go ballers..

This is the problem with the Sniper Services. Everyone's Final Bid is already in...without a new Bidder putting in a placeholder bid, we won't know where it will end up until it closes.

#165 3 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I just like the fact that o-din is so feisty about it. That alone might be a good reason to buy one.

Right now I'm a little more feisty about getting my Jeep engine back together for the second time. Hoping not to burn up the camshaft this time around.

But the day is long, and once the sun starts to goes down, it is beer thirty and game on! I don't quit until my legs give out.

#166 3 years ago

Well there is one for sale on the Pinside marketplace for $10,600 so I'm not sure how much higher it can really go. I guess the seller is banking on the people that have that much money to spend, collect pinball machines, and don't go on Pinside. Hey it only takes one right?

#167 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

Well there is one for sale on the Pinside marketplace for $10,600

That seems like a fair price for now. Wouldn't sell this one for that though.

It just took too long for me to find a newer game I could live with that represents the time we are living in now. That's an important part of my collection, that it represents the time it was made. Call me picky, I guess.

#168 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

All I can say is I am sorry I got mine before so many others that are waiting so patiently...

You slept in!

(wasn't that you?)

#169 3 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

You slept in!
(wasn't that you?)

That was me. Thankfully, a local dude helped me out and gave up a spot.

I was being patient and just put it out of my mind anyway, and one day got the call.

#170 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

Well there is one for sale on the Pinside marketplace for $10,600 so I'm not sure how much higher it can really go.

Generally, eBay sales are higher priced than most. I don't know if it is because of the knowledge of eBay's fees or their finance relationship with Paypal.

I sell LPs for 15-25% more on eBay than I do on sites like Discogs. Just the way it shakes out for some reason.

Could be the much larger and much less experienced /educated audience, too.

#171 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

Well there is one for sale on the Pinside marketplace for $10,600

Thats used this one is NIB. Not saying NIB is better but its a difference.

#172 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Sweet! More toys than my IMDN has.

Coz keith spent the budget on features, not toys...

- 3-switch bullseye target on backboard
- 4 flippers
- 3 metal ramps
- 2 spinners

#173 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Coz keith spent the budget on features, not toys...
- 3-switch bullseye target on backboard
- 4 flippers
- 3 metal ramps
- 2 spinners

So, he got everything he wanted but the theme? I guess when you work there, you have to take what you can get and licensing is done by some suits upstairs.

But still, that almost sounds like a stripped down version of Radical!. Though Radical! has better artwork and music and is more fun to play.

#174 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

So, he got everything he wanted but the theme? I guess when you work there, you have to take what you can get and licensing is done by some suits upstairs.
But still, that almost sounds like a stripped down version of Radical!. Though Radical! has better artwork and music and is more fun to play.

To each their own... you have your 90s theme game and I have mine. Radical is pretty cool but Maiden is the next level. Also no metal ramps on Radical, which is a shame, the plastic ones get busted up pretty bad.

#175 3 years ago

The people bidding on it probably are also well stocked on toilet paper. Monkey see, monkey do. Gotta have it!

#176 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

To each their own... you have your 90s theme game and I have mine. Radical is pretty cool but Maiden is the next level.

Yes, to each their own. Technically both 80s themes. One released in 1990 which was close enough, and the other.

Speaking of Radical!, it's almost as if Scott did a little tribute to it with the snake lane on Rick and Morty. And that bullseye on Maiden reminds me of the glove on Big Hurt, but it's not swinging.
DSCN7120 (resized).JPGDSCN7120 (resized).JPG

OK, I won't be so lazy and take the glass off next time.

#177 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

Well there is one for sale on the Pinside marketplace for $10,600 so I'm not sure how much higher it can really go. I guess the seller is banking on the people that have that much money to spend, collect pinball machines, and don't go on Pinside. Hey it only takes one right?

Sold mine for more.

59A65808-93BF-4C35-A892-D695EB7C29DE (resized).jpeg59A65808-93BF-4C35-A892-D695EB7C29DE (resized).jpeg
There are 177 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-rick-and-morty-blood-suckers-edition-17/page/4?hl=ericc123 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.