(Topic ID: 265702)

For sale: Rick and Morty (Blood Suckers Edition)

By BackFlipper

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by cpr9999
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A615616C-C9EF-48C9-A808-60D35F247178 (resized).jpeg
15866520424621458110815425788364 (resized).jpg
15866459344349210151207281283175 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
C0BA5724-0400-438C-93D9-91843B4E2D70 (resized).png
IMG_2574 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Rick and Morty (Blood Suckers Edition)

Featured Ad

Added: 2020-04-04 14:36:12 UTC • Ended: April 14th, 2020
Condition: NIB - New in box (personal)

Price

$ 9,900 (Firm)

Price is firm

Price Reduced to $9,900 Firm. I have had about 8 inquiries, but nothing solid yet. I am guessing it should sell at this price, but what do I know.

NIB Rick and Morty Blood Sucker Edition Number 65 in my garage and quarantined for the last 72 hours. Ready for a minimum contact sale. Every single option except butter cabinet. Purple coin door, art blades, etc...About $800 in total options included in this game.

Please no trades. Cash and carry is first choice. Shipping a distant second. I am 20 minutes west of Chicago. I am around today and tomorrow. Great time to take a drive. No traffic. Send me a PM with any questions.

Item photos

IMG_2574 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are BackFlipper's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to BackFlipper's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Sugar Grove, IL, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 200.00
Playfield - Other
Jerry Ramp Out of stock
Interactive Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Portal Plunger Out of stock
Interactive Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 300.00
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

#2 4 years ago

Tempting,now where did I put that gold bar? Seriously,if I had the cash available I would make the short drive.

#3 4 years ago

Wow that’s a lot of jack! Doesn’t this sell for $7520?

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

About $8300 with all the extras. I am taking offers as well.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

I wish this was more kid friendly. I really like spookys acnc. They make a good quality pin. Glws

#7 4 years ago
C0BA5724-0400-438C-93D9-91843B4E2D70 (resized).pngC0BA5724-0400-438C-93D9-91843B4E2D70 (resized).png
#8 4 years ago

Doesn’t this sell for $7520?

Quoted from BackFlipper:

About $8300 with all the extras.

Actually, it's around $11,000 with all the extras and you forgot to list the most important one - available!

#9 4 years ago

Bought my NIB Alien LE from Backflipper. Good seller, buy with confidence.

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from WolfManCat:

Bought my NIB Alien LE from Backflipper. Good seller, buy with confidence.

Go for it!

#11 4 years ago

If I wasn't waiting on R&M 154 I would have bought this one. Also trying to find a NIB JP premium at the moment.

#12 4 years ago

Bought a Tron LE couple years back, and had shipped to PA everything went well.
Buy with confidence! Glws!

1 week later
#13 4 years ago

Reduced to $9900 Firm. Come and get it if you want it. Remember that it is NIB and strapped to the pallet so you have to have a big enough pin hauler. PM with any questions, but the price is firm.

#14 4 years ago

I believed all said and done I paid $8620 with all options included and shipping, no butter cab option. personally what he is asking for is very reasonable giving the fact he has it in hand and you don’t have to wait 2 years. I’m number #79 and should be getting mine hopefully after all this horrible covid-19 issue goes away which might seem longer than expected.

#15 4 years ago

I was just going to say the same. That’s actually a pretty damn good deal.

#16 4 years ago

R8M is a nice effort from Spooky and they take great pride in their work but they are still making average pins at best. TNA is still their best effort. If your a fan of the license it will be one for your collection but it's an average pin at best and it's not because of code. It's because of layout! It won't get any better despite the new code. This is the same thing as Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle. It's a little clunky! Code can't fix clunky! It will always be a little clunky!

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

Funny seeing how all the SHEEPLE jumped on the bandwagon for this one thinking they could CHOGGARD some die hard R&M fans into spending a few extra thousand bucks and tossing that profit into their pinball kitty. It's a nice effort from Spooky and they take great pride in their work but they are still making average pins at best. TNA is still their best effort. If your a fan of the license it will be one for your collection but it's an average pin at best and it's not because of code. It's because of layout! It won't get any better despite the new code. This is the same thing as Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle. It's a little clunky! Code can't fix clunky! It will always be a little clunky!

Even more funny, how you feel you have to stop by a machine for sale post and shit all over their ad. Nice job, you win today’s goof award!

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

It's a little clunky! Code can't fix clunky! It will always be a little clunky!

lol considering you own this

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#19 4 years ago

In his defense, Munsters shoots great, no clunk.. it's just boring as hell! Would much rather have a Spooky than that lobotomized game...

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

R8M is a nice effort from Spooky and they take great pride in their work but they are still making average pins at best. TNA is still their best effort. If your a fan of the license it will be one for your collection but it's an average pin at best and it's not because of code. It's because of layout! It won't get any better despite the new code. This is the same thing as Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle. It's a little clunky! Code can't fix clunky! It will always be a little clunky!

Code can't fix clunky, but my god have some clunky games been amazing despite clunky. Batman 66 and LOTR come to mind. Amazing games despite that.

#21 4 years ago

Somehow, this is an outrage, but for JJPPOTC, well... the value just went up, that's all.

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Code can't fix clunky, but my god have some clunky games been amazing despite clunky. Batman 66 and LOTR come to mind. Amazing games despite that.

When I hear people say clunky while describing BM66 and ACNC I pre-judge them into 3 categories:

1. Mostly Stern dominate players who cant adjust to different than normal Stern shots.

2. Old school pin guys who get frustrated at ball interruption

3. People who are more casual players and just cant get the precision down.

15866459344349210151207281283175 (resized).jpg15866459344349210151207281283175 (resized).jpg
#23 4 years ago

B66 is clunky because half the shots don’t feel good even when you make them. Same for ACNC. Less so on B66, but they are both not very satisfying to shoot. Both great games though. Just wish I liked shooting them more.

#24 4 years ago

LOTR is clunky?

#25 4 years ago

Yes

#26 4 years ago

Yea LOTR is a great game but the playfield isn't among Gomez's best. Compare JM or MB flow to LOTR. Keith's ruleset and the audio are what elevates this game. It's not just design, the lazy 20v slings also contribute to lackluster playfield action.

#27 4 years ago

I find most machines are clunky when I miss the shots.

#28 4 years ago

Better deal than the routed one for 12k!

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Yea LOTR is a great game but the playfield isn't among Gomez's best. Compare JM or MB flow to LOTR. Keith's ruleset and the audio are what elevates this game. It's not just design, the lazy 20v slings also contribute to lackluster playfield action.

It was the long ball times that killed it for me. Am I alone on that?

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

It was the long ball times that killed it for me. Am I alone on that?

You are not wrong Kim, I grew tired of 30+ minute games. Hope you're doing well.

Marshall

#31 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

You are not wrong Kim, I grew tired of 30+ minute games. Hope you're doing well.
Marshall

Yeah. I can only play so many 90 minute games before losing interest in any machine. Especially when it's going through the same bonus structure over and over.

I love chasing billion dollar Babies over and over. Same with batman game completion. Stars wars as well...
15866520424621458110815425788364 (resized).jpg15866520424621458110815425788364 (resized).jpg

#32 4 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Better deal than the routed one for 12k!

Well if we have to knock my "routed" rick and morty, im sure its in better shape than anything you ever bought, since it was only on the floor for about 10 hours before the bars were forced to close sue to stay at home rules

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Well if we have to knock my "routed" rick and morty, im sure its in better shape than anything you ever bought, since it was only on the floor for about 10 hours before the bars were forced to close sue to stay at home rules

Don't cry about it lmao.

Guy has an in-box game 1.5k cheaper than your current price. Guess the truth stings since you tried to get personal.

#34 4 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

Ok how about $8300?
I will come pick up.

#35 4 years ago

I’ve got $8301.99

#36 4 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I’ve got $8301.99

Not bad. That’s like $10 a zip tie!

#37 4 years ago

Ok now I know that many zip ties are used my offer goes up to $8350.

A615616C-C9EF-48C9-A808-60D35F247178 (resized).jpegA615616C-C9EF-48C9-A808-60D35F247178 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 13,500.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 300.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-rick-and-morty-blood-suckers-edition-11?hl=davijc02 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.