Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by NJGecko
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 16 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1486.JPG
IMG_1485.JPG
IMG_1484.JPG
IMG_1483.JPG
IMG_1482.JPG
IMG_1481.JPG
IMG_1480.JPG
IMG_1479.JPG
IMG_1478.JPG
IMG_1477.JPG
IMG_1476.JPG
IMG_1475.JPG
IMG_1474.JPG
IMG_1472.JPG
IMG_1471.JPG
IMG_1470.JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 5,500

for sale

RFM and SWEP1 package FS

Added: February 26th, 2015 Re-listed: 1 time (April 10th, 2015) Ended: July 16th, 2015
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)

Item description

I just bought this but there's another game for sale that I've been wanting for a while.
RFM use to be mine and I was the second owner, when I got it, it only had 300 games on it and it showed, I sold the game to another member with 1500 games on it and he put it on route for a few months but the condition is now exactly the same, with the exception of the coin door that had wear when he sold it back to me, but I repainted the small wear areas with the small speckles and such.....anyways, it's now as new.
RFM PF has plastic protectors and a scoop cliffy protector, the scoop is as new under the cliffy (see pics) has the sealed goodie bag, also has the sealed solder adapter bag.
SWEP1 also has a sealed goodie bag (it's a goodie bag from a NIB SWEP1 game I had bought a few years ago), PF also has plastic protectors, game comes with a few NOS original SWEP1 figurines and 2 figurines that I added on the PF, it has new rubbers, it has a new shooter rod but it's not the original round grey shooter rod though.
Each PF has it's complete computer for easy 5 minute swapping, everything works A1 100% and both PF are very well dialed in.
I will include a NOS pin 2000 PF glass and a new Neon transformer with the sale.
All of the paper work that came with the game when new is included.
I use to have the the box for RFM to prove that the game was HUO but I threw it away when selling.
I don't really want to sell but if I can get 5500$ for everything I might make the move for the new game's sake......
I could'nt add more than 16 pics so I created another add to post more pics here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/17561

Item photos

IMG_1470.JPG
IMG_1471.JPG
IMG_1472.JPG
IMG_1474.JPG
IMG_1475.JPG
IMG_1476.JPG
IMG_1477.JPG
IMG_1478.JPG
IMG_1479.JPG
IMG_1480.JPG
IMG_1481.JPG
IMG_1482.JPG
IMG_1483.JPG
IMG_1484.JPG
IMG_1485.JPG
IMG_1486.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Item location

Lévis, QC, CA

Seller insights

These are ALJO's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to ALJO's stats page

#2 4 years ago

Bump!
I forgot to mention that the whole package is as "Collector Quality" as it gets.

#3 4 years ago

Are those Canadian dollars? ($5500 CAD = $4400 USD)

#4 4 years ago

Nope, US dollars.

3 weeks later
#5 4 years ago

Bump!
5500$ CAD

#6 4 years ago

You going to come down to Allentown?

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside