By kickthefog

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kickthefog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Revenge From Mars plus Star Wars Episode 1 Kit

Added: 2018-08-08 23:00:04 UTC • Ended: September 28th, 2018
Condition: As is

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 4,500

Item description

Bally Revenge from Mars pinball machine and Star Wars Episode 1 conversion kit + Laptop, Daughter Board.

I have an excellent condition Bally Revenge from Mars Pinball machine for sale. I also have a Star Wars Episode 1 Conversion Kit that converts the Machine into a Star Wars Episode 1. I also have an extra daughter card with all the Star Wars Episode 1 rom chips installed which makes the conversion from one machine to the other, must faster and easier. I have owned this Revenge from Mars machine for over 18 years. I've played probably way less than 300 games total on Revenge from Mars. I bought the Star Wars Episode 1 Conversion Kit about 8 years ago. It was a brand new in the box conversion kit. I've played MAYBE 200 games on it. Both Playfields are excellent. Both Translites are excellent. The Revenge from Mars Cabinet is excellent. The Star wars kit comes with decals to make the cabinet a Star Wars episode 1 cabinet if you are crazy enough to choose to do so. Decals are excellent also. (see pictures in link below) The Monitor is nice and bright, no issues. The tinted playfield glass is in very good condition, which is critical for the realism of the Hologram like effects.The Pinball 2000 PC boots up just fine with no issues. I am a computer guy by trade so I have kept the PC fans clean and it has always been on a UPS or Surge protector.I have a extra daughter board that attaches to the Prism card with all the chips pre-populated for Star Wars, which makes it easy to swap the chips for the other game.I have the manuals for both games. (see pictures in link below)Everything works and plays 100 percent on both pinball tables. Also include the original Box that the Star Wars Conversion kit came in when it was brand new. This is good for storing and protecting the playfield that is NOT in use when you switch machines. I have a collection of old Computer Ram in a static bag, most of which is from the same era and should work with the pinball 2000 PC if for some reason the Ram would ever go bad in the PC, which I doubt. That is included. I had an Extra brand new Spring steel ramp for Revenge from Mars with 2 installation screws which is included. Also have 4 new plastics for Revenge from Mars as spares in case the ones on the play field ever break. I have the original pinball 2000 Schematics as well included. I have the original Registration card also (not filled out). Also including the 9 piece promotional plastic set. There is an anti static safety mat for use when changing daughter cards. It comes with a A wrist strap static protector for your arm. The prism / daughter card separation tool is also included. I will include the PC cable you need to update the tables. I will also include my old laptop that I use to update and change the software on the tables when you switch from one to the other. The laptop connects directly to the pinball machine and talks to it to do the updates. The laptop INCLUDES all the Pinball 2000 software and updater programs needed to swap or update the tables. and is ready to go. I have owned this game for many many years. The last 12 years or so I have hardly played it and my house is overflowing with arcade stuff so time for it to go.

CASH ONLY - LOCAL PICKUP.

You can see tons of photos and video of it by clicking here:

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/ZFa4helnDdVKwAFn3ADwWYiRMbiZ2mAO5RCvrNeLLfr

Questions: Call eight one four - Six Eight Two - Six Three 11

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are kickthefog's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to kickthefog's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Erie, PA, US

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kickthefog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-revenge-from-mars-43?tu=kickthefog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.