You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th (resized).jpg
$T2eC16VHJHQFFhc)ppPBBScY,NC,zg--60_1 (resized).JPG
nothing (resized).jpg
f7c70db16b63bd7f556bc86d705897b7283bb054 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Retro Atomic Zombie Adventureland

Added: 2017-03-03 11:59:46 UTC • Ended: June 16th, 2017
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

Price

$ 5,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

Selling my spot for RAZA #98. Now closer than ever to becoming a reality. Get in before the price explosion. Be sure to read up on the real state of the game. Paid up to total of $7250. NIB (maybe someday...when JPops fly)

No guarantee the game gets made. Do your due diligence. No refunds.

Serious offer to sell my spot.

Item photos

f7c70db16b63bd7f556bc86d705897b7283bb054 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are dmesserly's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to dmesserly's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Potomac Falls, VA, US

#2 7 years ago

I will give 1000 for the full transfer.

Best I can gamble and it would be more for the fun of partnering up with some others to force his hand.

Serious offer and LMK.

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I will give 1000 for the full transfer.
Best I can gamble and it would be more for the fun of partnering up with some others to force his hand.
Serious offer and LMK.

You've been posting in the Jpop thread how you believe its a no brainier these games will definitely be made. Now you claim its a gamble?

Right now he's already looking to take a loss. Offering only a thousand and him losing even more money is insulting is it not?

#4 7 years ago

The spot is full paid or not?

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

You've been posting in the Jpop thread how you believe its a no brainier these games will definitely be made. Now you claim its a gamble?
Right now he's looking to break even. Offering only a thousand and him losing money is insulting is it not?

I have said that I think MORE MG will be built. I dont see any way that RAZA ever gets built (unless more MG get built as a cash infusion for Jpop and even then it is unlikely IMO). Offering a thousand is likely 1k more than any RAZA person will ever see. I know there is a small group forming behind the scenes to take some legal action on Jpop (aside from what others are already doing with Zane). I have had fun going after Kulek and would pay the 1k for the right to this game/position in order to have the legal ability to join the others. Think of it like 1k of entertainment and fun value for a guy like me

Heck, I would even sign an agreement with the seller that if the game actually ever magically appeared then they could have the slot back minus my expenses. I have no actual desire for the physical game.

I think given the circumstances it sucks but 1k is more than nothing and it is like a surrogate to go make Jpop pay for his BS.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I know there is a small group forming behind the scenes to take some legal action on Jpop (aside from what others are already doing with Zane). I have had fun going after Kulek and would pay the 1k for the right to this game/position in order to have the legal ability to join the others. Think of it like 1k of entertainment and fun value for a guy like me
Heck, I would even sign an agreement with the seller that if the game actually ever magically appeared then they could have the slot back minus my expenses. I have no actual desire for the physical game.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Coming on the heels of my challenging comments to you, I find this terribly hard to believe. But its your story and I'll do my best to leave you alone now.

Best wishes to seller. I believe you to be under priced but I totally understand your logic here. We've been through a lot and I wish well.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Coming on the heels of my challenge to you

??? I missed your challenge ???

#8 7 years ago

I have cancelled checks up to 7250. I've requested my bank to look for anther 2250 check but until then I'm only claiming 7250. Buyer will have to manage through the final payment with Zidware if the AH ever builds them. Open to offers offline. Not going accept 1000.

Thanks,
Dave

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

With this in writing, I would take the deal....

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yeah I would take the money and run! Something is better than nothing. You could buy a decent SS game for $1000. I think Whysnow is crazy to want to buy into this debacle.

#11 7 years ago

David, I'm bummed that you are invested in the whole JPOP debacle. While I know better than to hope that the game actually gets made, I do wish you GLWS!

#12 7 years ago

For sale...

$T2eC16VHJHQFFhc)ppPBBScY,NC,zg--60_1 (resized).JPG$T2eC16VHJHQFFhc)ppPBBScY,NC,zg--60_1 (resized).JPGnothing (resized).jpgnothing (resized).jpg

#13 7 years ago

"No guarantee the game gets made"...and no guarantee the game works if it gets made.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Agreed! $1000 for nothing.....take it and run.

Plus if it actually ever gets made you can get back in! Where's the downside on this deal?

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I have said that I think MORE MG will be built. I dont see any way that RAZA ever gets built (unless more MG get built as a cash infusion for Jpop and even then it is unlikely IMO). Offering a thousand is likely 1k more than any RAZA person will ever see. I know there is a small group forming behind the scenes to take some legal action on Jpop (aside from what others are already doing with Zane). I have had fun going after Kulek and would pay the 1k for the right to this game/position in order to have the legal ability to join the others. Think of it like 1k of entertainment and fun value for a guy like me
I think given the circumstances it sucks but 1k is more than nothing and it is like a surrogate to go make Jpop pay for his BS.

Paying money to get into a lawsuit -- that's a new one on me. It's your money of course, but you could play a lot of pinball for $1k.

#16 7 years ago

GLWS.
Love that pic!
I've got an 90 year old Irish aunt who is more handsome than JPOP!

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Paying money to get into a lawsuit -- that's a new one on me. It's your money of course, but you could play a lot of pinball for $1k.

It does put a different spin on it, more like taking 'skin in the game' to the Silence of the Lamb's - 'It Puts the Lotion in the Basket' level.

#19 7 years ago

What's the name of this company again?

th (resized).jpgth (resized).jpg

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

??? I missed your challenge ???

I edited my post for you. It now reads "Coming on the heels of my challenging comments to you"

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-retro-atomic-zombie-adventureland-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.