Alphabet soup (resized).jpg
spelling1.jpg
spelling2.jpg
mr68_terminator.jpg
f7c70db16b63bd7f556bc86d705897b7283bb054 (resized).jpg
Image00011 (resized).jpg
Image00008 (resized).jpg
americanpinball3 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Retro Atomic Zombie Adventureland

Added: 2017-03-02 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (April 14th, 2017) • Ended: May 15th, 2017
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

Price

$ 7,250 (OBO)

Open for offers

Buy my RAZA waiting spot. You could possibly own John Popadiuk's second production game after Magic Girl. Boutique build, small quantity. Rare game.

Retro Atomic Zombie Adventureland.

I have paid $7,250.00, and have all documentation. Balance due to Popadiuk - Zidware would be $2,745.00 to be paid by you when ready to take possession. Possible trades but prefer out right sale.

*No guarantee of manufacture or working condition. Buyer assumes all risk. Payment is non refundable.

Item photos

americanpinball3 (resized).jpg
Image00008 (resized).jpg
Image00011 (resized).jpg
f7c70db16b63bd7f556bc86d705897b7283bb054 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Mr68's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Mr68's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Boulder, CO, US

#2 7 years ago

damn it why didn't I think of this

#3 7 years ago

Would you consider trades for Predator waiting spots

#4 7 years ago

I have purchased a game from Mr68 before. All was as advertised with no hidden problems.

Great seller and I would definitely do business with him again. But I'm not in the market for this particular title.

Buy with confidence.

GLWS!

#5 7 years ago

Nice?

#6 7 years ago

pic of shooter lane?

#8 7 years ago

Great Price!

#9 7 years ago

Sell it to Kaneda!

#10 7 years ago

I knew this would happen

#11 7 years ago

I am not sure who knows, but Mr. 68 is the Terminator.

Brad

mr68_terminator.jpgmr68_terminator.jpg

#12 7 years ago

I'd be absolutely shocked if you didnt get at least a couple serious offers. Keep us posted!

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

I am not sure who knows, but Mr. 68 is the Terminator.
Brad

Pretty sure that's Lex Luthor.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Pretty sure that's Lex Luthor.

No, I think this guy is more serious (and scary). I do think Gene Hackman did a good job playing him back in the 80's...

Brad

#15 7 years ago

Interesting. Would they also receive your spot in the ongoing lawsuit? (That is not meant to be humorous by the way, people can sell their interest in ongoing litigation...has odd results as OP would still be the one being deposed and what not.)

#16 7 years ago

I'd Buy That For A Dollar!

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Interesting. Would they also receive your spot in the ongoing lawsuit? (That is not meant to be humorous by the way, people can sell their interest in ongoing litigation...has odd results as OP would still be the one being deposed and what not.)

Absolutely, yes. I am one of only 11 people available for that kind of back up.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Absolutely, yes.

I'd charge a little extra for that.

#19 7 years ago

You "could possibly own a RAZA" or you could be "Gorfed".
Good luck I hope it works out.

#20 7 years ago

Who is that bald headed M fer?

You are selling this WAY too cheap Kim!

Haven't you learned your lesson yet? Keep your Jpop MG and take at least $40k to the bank instead of $23k

#21 7 years ago

Looks like Telly Sevalas

#22 7 years ago

There is a rumor that this spot is being sold so he can buy the machine he really wants...

Brad

spelling1.jpgspelling1.jpg
spelling2.jpgspelling2.jpg

#23 7 years ago

That Aaron Spelling's got to be worth a lot more than any zombieland.

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

There is a rumor that this spot is being sold so he can buy the machine he really wants...
Brad

Wtf is that? 90210?

Love the Telly translite!

F ing hilarious

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

That Aaron Spelling's got to be worth a lot more than any zombieland.

Any? Oh no. If this was a BHZA and not a RAZA I would be all over it. Not all zombieland games are the same so don't say "any". In the end the cymbal monkey made it a no go.

Oh, GLWYS

#26 7 years ago

Wish I was closer!

#27 7 years ago

Am I crazy, if I say that it is very tempting lol

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

If this was a BHZA and not a RAZA I would be all over it.

Alphabet soup (resized).jpgAlphabet soup (resized).jpg

#29 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Love the Telly translite!

That's actually a TV monitor I mounted in the back box. I was going to place lipstick camera's on the playfield apron and other areas. Life interfered and never completed.
FYI. This project was nearly a decade ago.

#31 7 years ago

How much did RAZA spot sell for originally?

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

How much did RAZA spot sell for originally?

$10K

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Waaaaaahh, I've been torpedoed!!

Wow looks like they just want out. Don't walk away-run!

#34 7 years ago

Ha! Mr68 gets 6 upvotes for selling his spot for 13,500, and this guy is getting downvoted for selling his for 5,000.

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Ha! Mr68 gets 6 upvotes for selling his spot for 13,500, and this guy is getting downvoted for selling his for 5,000.

Well, mine comes with an active lawsuit. There's great value in that isn't there?

#36 7 years ago

Let's say someone buys the spot at obo price, and after monies have settled, wants to ensure JPOP recognizes that the entitlement party has changed. There is only one company I know of with worse record keeping ... SkitB. Phoning John via his warranty hotline have fallen on deaf ears. JPOP has proven more elusive than finding a clear high-res pic of Bigfoot. He's quiet the CONman.

In the future if game is manufactured or lawsuit settled, how would new owner actually receive what's coming? Original buyer is listed in lawsuit and would be on JPOPs books, if he had bothered to use them. Sheesh, John didn't even know how much people paid into his Ponzi scheme. Don't want to stall a hot sale, just wondering.

I know seller would be honest and would clear the confusion at once if contacted about it, but new buyer might prefer to dot his i's before laying out thousands so things are official. Plus issuing/receiving proper paperwork is an important part of protecting both parties during any high dollar transaction. Second question - lawsuit likely requires additional money to fight on. Is new buyer required to continue to pay in and if he decides to join in, can his name be substituted in lawsuit?

Op I have $15k in monopoly funds, ready to send soon. Plus this is much cheaper than BM66SLE bump.

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Let's say someone buys the spot at obo price, and after monies have settled, wants to ensure JPOP recognizes that the entitlement party has changed. There is only one company I know of with worse record keeping ... SkitB. Phoning John via his warranty hotline has proven to be futile. You might say spotting JPOP has proven more elusive than finding a clear high-res pic of Bigfoot.
In the future if game is manufactured or lawsuit settled, how would new owner actually receive what's coming? Original buyer is listed in lawsuit and would be on JPOPs books, if he had bothered to use them. Sheesh, John didn't even know how much people paid into his Ponzi scheme. Don't want to stall a hot sale, just wondering..
I know seller would be honest and would clear the confusion at once, if contacted about it, but new buyer might prefer to dot his i's before laying out thousands so it's official. Second question - lawsuit likely requires additional money to fight on. Is new buyer required to continue to pay in and can his name be substituted in lawsuit?
Op I have $15k in monopoly funds, ready to send soon. Plus this is much cheaper than BM66SLE bump.

A written contract between you and the seller stating the agreed terms solves the first issue very easily removes jpop's involvement. As for the lawsuit, more money would be assuming the op is part of the proceedings.

#38 7 years ago

Who in their right mind would want to buy into a law suit?. Only a glutton for punishment.

#39 7 years ago

Selling my Magic Girl spot could not have gone smoother. We were motivated and we both acted honorably.

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

Who in their right mind would want to buy into a law suit?. Only a glutton for punishment.

Or...
Someone that has an agenda.

#41 7 years ago

I deleted my comment. I speak the truth as I see it but I'm trying to be more light hearted on Pinside.
It ain't easy being me.

#42 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Sell it to Kaneda!

He only has room for one pin. Presently MG takes up that one spot.

Hello!

#43 7 years ago

Great thread. Good entertainment for a Friday night. Love pinball.

#44 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Whysnow, that's who. He low-balled the other RAZA seller for 1K and when I challenged him he came up with this cockamamie story.

Its totally contrived BS in my opinion to cover his attempting to take advantage of the man. For full context read the thread.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-retro-atomic-zombie-adventureland-1

I just read the thread. I see your point. Thanks

#45 7 years ago

Come on people. This is by far the second best deal on this title.

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I deleted my comment. I speak the truth as I see it but I'm trying to be more light hearted on Pinside.
It ain't easy being me.

I guess we could ask your alter-ego or imaginary friend "Lloyd," either one might be able to provide some insight. BUMP.

Brad

#47 7 years ago

Bump for a great seller! We are two days closer to whatever the outcome will be.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-retro-atomic-zombie-adventureland and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.