IMG_1220 (resized).JPG
IMG_1219 (resized).JPG
IMG_1217 (resized).JPG
IMG_1215 (resized).JPG
IMG_1215 (resized).JPG
IMG_1213 (resized).JPG
IMG_1210 (resized).JPG
IMG_1205 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomdrum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#5 5 years ago

/

Quoted from vbittnv:You wont catch crap from me.. that is no 9 out of 10 and you cant even see the playfield with those hideous colored leds..

Totally agree. Xenon without a near perfect PF, BG and near perfect cabinet isn't 9/10. With those pics and the eye scorching colored LED's who'd ever know what it looks like.

1 week later
#11 5 years ago

/

Quoted from JustAl:I'll try to get better photos up next weekend and include the playfield without the LEDs fired up, etc.

Don't take offense but when selling a 9/10 game you need to show pics of the PF with the game off and glass removed. A full PF pic, plus the upper, middle, and lower are best. A pic of the rear of the BG unlit is also helpful. Open the head and include one of the boards too. Pics of each side of the cabinet, the head sides and coin door front and rear. At this price point that's a minimum for a serious buyer.

The inside of the cabinet should be at least vacuumed and cleaned with Mean Green. I'd expect the linear flipper were rebuilt, all coil sleeves replaced, new drop targets if OE show wear, every light works, no missing segments in the displays, legs repainted correct color, new levelers etc.

LED's are personal choice but most here want a game that looks like OE to a point. Not a rainbow puke, see the thread on here.

I have a Xenon, my favorite game with NOS BG, clearcoated NOS PF, NOS Spinner and a pile more of NOS parts. My cabinet is OE with very little wear. Every lamp socket was replaced during the PF swap, all boards rebuilt and upgraded and I would still be shy to call it a 9/10.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 199.95
$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 82.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Volcano Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
NorthStar Mods

$ 10.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomdrum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-restored-xenon?tu=tomdrum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.