Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
$ 2,700 (OBO)
Open for offers
Added: January 27th, 2017
Ended: January 30th, 2017
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)
Williams Cyclone in overall excellent condition. Game plays better than most new machines. No errors or issues, everything works; and the game plays fast and strong. Backglass and apron is perfect, and cabinet is in very good shape. Machine is located in Houston (Cypress), and I would prefer not to ship.
Restore was completed about 2-3 years back, with every part either replaced or restored as needed.
- All new clear coated CPR playfiled
- All new CPR plastics
- All metal parts tumbled/polished. Everything top to bottom cleaned.
- All sleeves (for coils) replaced
- All new rubber
- Pop bumper mechs were restored, along with replacing plastic body and skirts.
- Slingshots completely rebuilt, with new switches + new plungers
- Flippers completely rebuilt, new mechs, switches, and bats
- New GLM GI relay
- New XPIN power supply
- LED's throughout (except for flashers)
- Targets replaced where needed, with new stickers on all
- Inside of cab repainted
- All new LED score display
- Main CPU board was repaired by Coin-up Calderon. Has updated ROMs + remote battery holder
- Mantis ramp protectors installed
- Misc plastic parts replaced (lane guides, etc...)
- Added LED flipper buttons, plus light up the spook house hole...
Sale includes after-market Comet replacement ramp (not installed).
So what's not perfect on the machine?
- Comet ramp has one side busted out at the entrance, and is broke slightly at the drop out. The Mantis protectors cover it, and it is not noticeable at all. Does not impact game play. Regardless, I am including a replacement Comet ramp with the Sale. (just had not needed to install it)
- Spook house subway ramp (underneath), had broken. I have fixed it with mesh and epoxy; and it will never break again. Not viewable thru the insert area in the playfield. Not noticeable...
- The machine had plaques on both sides of the cabinet. Small screw holes. I have filled in, but not repainted. There are 2 on each side. There is also some small marks/scratches on the cabinet. None of it is very noticeable.
- The ferris wheel ramp had broken at one time, right at the metal mount. It has been repaired and works perfectly. Not noticeable or viewable to the player.
Happy to answer questions and provide any pictures you may need.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.