Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
$ 7,000 (OBO)
Open for offers
Added: November 26th, 2019
Ended: December 1st, 2019
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)
Up for grabs is my restored original Monster Bash. I've enjoyed it immensely for the past two years but have been shifting over to solid states and could use the space. This finally drew the short straw and it's time to pull off the band aid and lose my shirt on YET another game, thanks remakes!
First off, here's a video of it turning on:
Looks great, sounds great, and plays smooth and flawlessly. Aside from a few switch adjustments when I first received it she's never given me any trouble. I'll try my best to list all of the upgrades, there's a lot:
1. New Clear Coated PF that shines like glass. Selective factory-cut mylar over high traffic areas.
2. Cab was properly prepped and new decals applied. Very smooth surface.
3. New plastics
4. Chrome hardware
5. New coin door
6. Color DMD (LCD)
7. Flipper fidelity speakers and sub
8. 100% Comet Warm white premium LEDs throughout playfield and backbox
9. LED OCD, so inserts fade smoothly
10. Blue / UV strips in trough, rear of PF, and behind cabinet. Can easily be removed if not your thing. There are NO colored LED's in the GI
11. Mint v2 next gen translite
12. Blackout mod. Looks great, playfield goes pitch black during mode starts.
13. Lit flipper buttons
14. Cliffy in scoop and shooter lane
This isn't a HEP but it's damn nice and has been a standout in my lineup of nice machines.
*Obligatory disclaimer for the extreme OCD collector:
When I first got the game there was the tiniest start of rubbing by the rear legs on the decals. I immediately slapped on metal leg protectors and the legs are no longer in contact with the decals, so that won't progress over time. Not visible to player unless you're standing an inch away from the rear leg. It's not ripped it's a small imprint. There's also a few light scuffs on the chrome rails. Lastly, the back of the cab was not repainted. Factory warning is vibrant and bright. The black on the back of the cabinet is slightly faded.
Pickup in Jersey City 07306. A few steps down from my driveway to walkout basement. I'll help break down and load, handtruck on premises.
Leaning towards cash only and pickup only on this. I want the game to be appreciated and tested in person. Happy to listen to any trade offers (wishlist updated) but cash is priority.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 7,000
Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!