Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Added: February 13th, 2019
Re-listed: 2 times
Ended: April 18th, 2019
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)
This is one shiny and fast playing Black Knight 2000. It has been fully restored with the following:
- New cabinet w/ high quality decals
- Chrome side rails, lockdown bar, hinges
- Black powdercoated legs, new levelers/bolts
- New shooter housing, rod, spring
- Refinished coin door
- Restored original playfields touched up and clearcoated by Ron Kruzman
- New plastics
- New posts, flippers, rubbers, etc. on top side of playfield
- Mostly new coils, flipper plates, sleeves, posts, etc. on bottom side of playfield
- Original nearly perfect backglass
- New red LED display
- New Xpin power supply and aux board, other boards gone through
- Flipper Fidelity sound system
It has LEDs everywhere, side art blades, topper (not installed), some other little things. I've dialed in the game quite a bit and it plays great with no issues.
It's not perfect. If you look hard enough you can always find flaws in a pinball machine, even restored. One obvious flaw is scratched chrome near the hinges. But I've not seen a nicer BK2K out there. I don't even know how much I have into this machine all said and done, not to mention the hours...probably don't want to know.
$5400 is the price. I thought it was "sold" and almost out the door for $5500 a few times already...please, serious buyers only. It's hard enough letting this particular game go. Will listen to trade offers. Will also make this a forum topic so you guys can beat me up on the price for a BK2K even in this condition
Pics here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=19RK_f8wClNjUKQY6O8QesDZtKJU-DLxK
Will ship via STI if you can't pick it up.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.