IMG_6232 (resized).JPG
IMG_6229 (resized).JPG
IMG_1820 (resized).JPG
IMG_1819 (resized).JPG
IMG_1814 (resized).JPG
IMG_1816 (resized).JPG
IMG_1815 (resized).JPG
IMG_1803 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TigerLaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#56 6 years ago

Just watched the YouTube video. That thing is awesome. Looks like it is in great shape too. GLWS

#74 6 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Awesome game. love to have it... but yeah; no room.

This is how I feel. Would be neat for parties for sure. Just not sure where I would put it. My pins have busted out of my game room already.

IMG_4874 (resized).JPGIMG_4874 (resized).JPG

#93 6 years ago

Hope it works out for you. This is the type of item I'd love to have and take to shows like HAAG and TPF. Alas, not the best timing for me. Just got a restored game back and I'm saving for a DI.

#95 6 years ago
Quoted from ALJO:

By the way, are really in Athens?
If so, what's the national language over there?

Yes, in Greece visiting the in laws. The General population here all speak Greek and my wife's family all speak French.

We come here every summer for a week or two. I update my location while here so people who pm me for moderation reasons/issues know I'm in a different time zone and that I'm not ignoring them when they don't hear back from me as swiftly as usual.

#97 6 years ago
Quoted from ALJO:

Oh!
So your wife is french?

Yes. And son, also French.

#99 6 years ago

Parisian, for my wife anyway. Not sure how my son would be catagorized, he travels on a French passport. We are somewhat wondering how we will get him back into the states next week. We don't have an esta for him to travel into the US although he is a duel citizen with France and the US...I'm not sure how we will convince the ticketing person at the airport of that. Could be an interesting morning for us...

Free bump for the OP.

#101 6 years ago
Quoted from ALJO:

I'm curious and don't be shy to tell me to mind my own business if you want, but, how old is your son and why is your son French and you American (because now I remember that you are from L.A. California)?
Was he born in France?
And how did you get him passed the customs when going at Athens and are you now worried about him (maybe) not being able to come back in the U.S.?
Unless he is now over 21?

Not at all. 6 months old. Born in US to a French mother, since his mother is French he has the right to be French even though he was born in the US. Was easy coming into the EU last week since he has the French passport.

We are not overly concerned with getting him back into the US next week but it is something we think will be an interesting conversation leaving when getting our boarding passes to leave the EU. I can see the argument now: "but he's an American"..."sorry sir, his passport says he's French"..."but I have his birth certificate it says he's an American"..."but you don't have an esta that says he can travel into the US"...

Could get interesting leaving Greece. I wish the passport would have indicated multi citizenship. I'm not worried about it at the US entry level though, they will recognize his birth certificate as valid combined with his passport. Not sure what the Greek airline rep will say though.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TigerLaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-rat-race?tu=TigerLaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.