universe machine 007 (resized).jpg
universe machine 005 (resized).jpg
universe machine 006 (resized).jpg
universe machine 004 (resized).jpg
universe machine 003 (resized).jpg
universe machine 002 (resized).jpg
universe machine 015 (resized).jpg
universe machine 001 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

for sale

For sale: RARE Zaccaria Universe

Added: 2019-10-15 Re-listed: 3 times (February 19th, 2020) Ended: March 3rd, 2020
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Price

$ 775

Item description

I'm selling my very nice Zaccaria Universe. It's in excellent condition. Runs and plays 100%. Backglass is near mint. Playfield is very minty. No broken plastics. Exceptional example. Fairly rare game. Has back panel for the backbox and copy of schematics.

Item photos

universe machine 001 (resized).jpg
universe machine 002 (resized).jpg
universe machine 003 (resized).jpg
universe machine 004 (resized).jpg
universe machine 005 (resized).jpg
universe machine 006 (resized).jpg
universe machine 007 (resized).jpg
universe machine 008 (resized).jpg
universe machine 009 (resized).jpg
universe machine 010 (resized).jpg
universe machine 011 (resized).jpg
universe machine 012 (resized).jpg
universe machine 013 (resized).jpg
universe machine 014 (resized).jpg
universe machine 015 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Burlington, WI, US

Seller insights

These are CaptainNeo's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to CaptainNeo's stats page

#3 2 years ago

Neo should buy this, he loves old Zaccaria games.

#4 2 years ago

Damn man, Zacs had the best color in the artwork!

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

Neo should buy this, he loves old Zaccaria games.

he does. Unfortunately, I don't have the room to have all 38 Zacs. So I need to stick with just my Gen 2 collection so I have room for other obscure stuff that I like.

#6 2 years ago

I will take a Zaccaria Blackbelt or a project cosmic gunfight in trade.

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

he does. Unfortunately, I don't have the room to have all 38 Zacs. So I need to stick with just my Gen 2 collection so I have room for other obscure stuff that I like.

Sell your io moon then

#8 2 years ago

no such thing as not for sale. But if someone wants IO moon, it's going to be costly. Like King Kong prices.

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

no such thing as not for sale. But if someone wants IO moon, it's going to be costly. Like King Kong prices.

Last one sold for 5500 so guess you put a number on it, but I don't see anyone going that crazy heh.

#10 2 years ago

I prefer medium-rare. GLWTS

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Last one sold for 5500 so guess you put a number on it, but I don't see anyone going that crazy heh.

yeah, that's the only other one in the US. i'm surprised he sold it so cheap.

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I think you need to add the word known. Not everyone is on pinside or rgp and people are free to import/export as the please. It is interesting to read up on how many obscure European machines turn up in yard sales/barns/etc. If memory servers before you got yours there was one other although no one knows where it went. It might be rotting in a chicken coop or just stashed in a collector's basement.

#13 2 years ago

yes, it's so rare, i've never seen one in the 8 years i've been looking for one. And only knew it existed because of Matt buying his.

#14 2 years ago

If I took it to a show. then there would be a huge uproar for it. Everyone that plays it here loves it. Unfortunately i'm not willing to take it to shows. Due to it's extreme rarity and the fact that it's heavy as shit. Whatever they made the cabinet out of, weights a ton.

#15 2 years ago

price reduced. Would be hard to find one in better condition.

1 week later
#16 2 years ago

Exceptional example at a steal of a price. come play it.

2 weeks later
#18 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I know of an IO Moon in Oregon. I've seen it with my own two eyes. Not for sale but pointing out lots of machines go officially unreported.

#19 2 years ago

yes, the one that was in IA was recently sold to the west coast.

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

yes, the one that was in IA was recently sold to the west coast.

Define recently. This machine was purchased over a year ago.

2 months later
#23 2 years ago

worked on this last night. Found the switch that was causing the problem. All fixed and working 100% again.

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

I know of an IO Moon in Oregon. I've seen it with my own two eyes. Not for sale but pointing out lots of machines go officially unreported.

I know plenty of folks who don’t post their collection because they don’t wanna be bothered for their rare games. Lots of people try cold calling (or messaging) and such.

...Or it could be in a chicken coop!

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I know plenty of folks who don’t post their collection because they don’t wanna be bothered for their rare games. Lots of people try cold calling (or messaging) and such.
...Or it could be in a chicken coop!

that is true. i'm sure there are 1 or 2 in hiding around here. I'm just saying i've never seen one, or heard of another in the US. I know of a POS one down in brazil that has been harvested of things.

#26 2 years ago

Game is playing great. Played a bunch of 4 player games on it last night.

#27 2 years ago

This probably would have sold already if the GI lights were loaded in red, purple, and blue!

#28 2 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

This probably would have sold already if the GI lights were loaded in red, purple, and blue!

but then you wouldn't be able to actually play it. People in these parts like to actually play pinball machines.

#29 2 years ago

price reduced. Running and playing 100%. very excellent condition game.

#31 2 years ago

I'm just shocked you would get rid of a game featuring a dude in a speedo and a cape. It's like I don't even know you.

#32 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I'm just shocked you would get rid of a game featuring a dude in a speedo and a cape. It's like I don't even know you.

if I had unlimited space it would be staying and i'd go for a full set of zacs. but i'm limited, so i'm only sticking to my desire to get a full set of Gen 2's. So I have space for some other variety. Already sold my other Zac EM aerobatics.

#34 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

well, it's because it isn't ME. If it was ME, i'd never sell this.

#36 2 years ago

Faaaaaaack. If this was within 5 hour drivetime of me, I'd be throwing the money at you right now.

Anyone from there coming to TPF? Heh.

#38 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

i'm not, but I will be at MGC.

MGC...that's like in...Oklahoma, right?

#39 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

MGC...that's like in...Oklahoma, right?

close. Wisconsin

#40 2 years ago

with the snow almost gone, it's going to be real easy to move this one out currently.

#41 2 years ago

Geeze, come on guys, don't you know the new standard for 'Driving Distance' has become 22 hours?

I really can't believe this game is still for sale in that region. Wish I was going to MGC this year, I'd love to play it.

-Hans

#42 2 years ago

Seems to be just certain times are worse than others to try and sell. I shouldn't of put it up around xmas time. Not usually the time people are buying machines. Well not, collectors like us anyway.

2 weeks later
1 week later
#44 2 years ago

4 months and still on the market? You really might want to consider some color LED GI lighting!

#45 2 years ago

sorry, it's been gone. Didn't know this ad was still up. Sorry people around here actually play their games and want to be able to see.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!