Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by mg81
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

elvira modesty.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Make offer

for sale

Rare Elvira modesty sticker w/ insert, EATPM

Added: October 31st, 2015 Ended: November 5th, 2015

Item description

I have a like new Elvira modesty sticker that was included with Elvira and the Party Monsters (EATPM) to cover up Elvira's cleavage. No surprise that most of these did not survive.

The sticker looks like new and the instructional insert does not have any stains, but has some creases. I also have the original manila envelope that both of these items came in.

I am looking for offers for this uncommon item.

I will get up a photo shortly.

[email address removed]

Item photos

elvira modesty.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Bellefonte, PA, US

Seller insights

These are mg81's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to mg81's stats page

#2 3 years ago

The one, the only....pinball boob apron.

#3 3 years ago

those are very rare and it is also not the same as the one that came with scared stiff the eatpm one is made to look like lace

#4 3 years ago

Out of curiosity, what doe the pinside borg think this is worth?

Were these repro'd?

#5 3 years ago

Photo added

#6 3 years ago

The one that came with mine was installed by the original onwrer and it's still there. I always thought it was cool since it's just hiding cartoon boob cleavage!

#7 3 years ago

This is kind of neat. I never knew they made this.

#8 3 years ago

My game came with it installed. I promptly uninstalled it.

#9 3 years ago

Not much. I can't imagine anyone wants this for their house. Business owners I get, but I don't see anyone on here jumping for joy that they can now buy their Elvira because they located a modesty sticker.

Anyone who'd want one probably doesn't or wouldn't own an Elvira anyway.

Quoted from PIN_GROOM:

Out of curiosity, what doe the pinside borg think this is worth?

#10 3 years ago

jalpert, I hope no one would buy this sticker to actually use it. It is a collector piece. Just as I am guessing not many people buy collectible, NIB Star Wars action figures just to open them up and play with them.

#11 3 years ago

Definitely a cool bit of history which ties the pin to it's coin op roots. Much like the 5x7 sized printed Operations Manuals which you sometimes see, it's neat to have because it completes the package. GLWTS

#12 3 years ago

It didn't even cross my mind someone who didn't want to use it would buy it.

Quoted from mg81:

I hope no one would buy this sticker to actually use it. It is a collector piece.

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Definitely a cool bit of history which ties the pin to it's coin op roots. Much like the 5x7 sized printed Operations Manuals which you sometimes see, it's neat to have because it completes the package. GLWTS

That's why I bought mine. I'll never use it, but it's cool to have and its a great conversation piece that even non-pinheads find interesting. I bought mine off eBay with a manufacturer cabinet inspection sheet, one of those small Operators Handbook, and some other original paperwork that I didn't have. Auction ended at $50 (steep, I know!), but for rare stuff, it's just worth whatever somebody will pay.

#14 3 years ago

SOLD!

This interesting piece of pinball history is sold.

Thanks everyone for the feedback and great response.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside