Underneath (resized).jpg
Full Face (resized).jpg
Top Left (resized).jpg
Top Right (resized).jpg
Left (resized).jpg
Right Side (resized).jpg
Top Face (resized).jpg
Bottom Face (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doghouse.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#6 4 years ago

Yeah.... unbelievable asshole. I bought this game from Scott Gustafson on March 25 and paid him in full via PayPal the same day. Stayed in communication with him about pickup, and arranged Bob Cunningham to pick it up. Bob texted me today saying he contacted Scott about grabbing the machine and Gustafson told him he had sold the game to someone else! Contacted Gustafson and he said he got an offer for $150 more than his asking price and sold the game for more and would refund me. He did refund me me but the sleazeball had no excuse other than “I needed the money.” Worst experience in a log time buying a pinball machine. This is what we have come to.

#8 3 years ago

This guy:

Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 4.51.40 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-04-20 at 4.51.40 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-04-20 at 4.53.33 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-04-20 at 4.53.33 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-04-20 at 4.55.01 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-04-20 at 4.55.01 PM (resized).png
#12 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Hey doghouse: life is short. Seriously you are still thinking about this?
This isn’t a pinball guy. He had one game and he sold it. None of us are every gonna cross paths with this guy. We really don’t need to know anything else about him.
I’d let it go at this point. Better for you.
And yes, he looks like a tool.

Oh course you are correct. I just for a brief moment allowed myself the satisfaction of your observation. Obviously he needed to be "benefitted."

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doghouse.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-prospector?tu=doghouse and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.