FAE34C52-5AC0-4AF6-8F2F-89B1CF76143B (resized).jpeg
IMG_20190619_221253 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191124_170655 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190619_221244 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200323_183306 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200529_075651 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200529_080205 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200529_075705 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Primus #29 pinball machine

Added: 2020-05-29 14:49:27 UTC • Ended: July 10th, 2020
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 6,500 (OBO)

Open for offers

Huo Primus pinball machine. Has custom rubbers and plastic protectors. Also comes with extra flipper bats. #29 of #100

Item photos

IMG_20190619_221244 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190619_221253 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191124_170655 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200323_183306 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200529_080205 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200529_075651 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200529_075705 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are RobOOZE's market stats.

bronze Seller Level

RobOOZE has the Pinside Bronze seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to RobOOZE's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Nashville, TN, US

#3 3 years ago

if you had a friend or a family member selling something for more money than it's worth, would you comment on their ad to prevent them from getting it? if the answer is yes, well, damn dude, i digress.. if the answer is no, then why do it to a complete stranger? isn't it possible to just let any potential buyers do their own homework, and if they overpay that's their problem? you don't have to answer to me. it's just some food for thought.

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

if you had a friend or a family member selling something for more money than it's worth, would you comment on their ad to prevent them from getting it? if the answer is yes, well, damn dude, i digress.. if the answer is no, then why do it to a complete stranger? isn't it possible to just let any potential buyers do their own homework, and if they overpay that's their problem? you don't have to answer to me. it's just some food for thought.

If you could help a friend or family member from overpaying for something would you? That cuts both ways.

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

Did you also consider that really high prices sit here? Why ask for more than NIB? He’s going to needlessly bump it for weeks/months, and there are going to be no nibbles because a lot know both this and Beatles have been on sale NIB. OP may now understand the $5500 offers he gets and can weigh if it’s worth it. Not every newer game is worth the NIB price they paid - $600.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

isn't it possible to just let any potential buyers do their own homework, and if they overpay that's their problem? you don't have to answer to me. it's just some food for thought.

If OP didn't want commentary, they could have disabled the thread option in their ad. The best sale is when buyer and seller are both educated on the current value of the machine.

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

If OP didn't want commentary, they could have disabled the thread option in their ad. The best sale is when buyer and seller are both educated on the current value of the machine.

yeah, sure.

#8 3 years ago

Should go quick!

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

I think you have to donate to get that option.

#10 3 years ago
FAE34C52-5AC0-4AF6-8F2F-89B1CF76143B (resized).jpegFAE34C52-5AC0-4AF6-8F2F-89B1CF76143B (resized).jpeg
#11 3 years ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:

If you could help a friend or family member from overpaying for something would you? That cuts both ways.

well that sounds really profound when out of context. but for that to be relevant to this topic, you'd have to consider the entire internet to be your friends. i don't know.. maybe you do.

#12 3 years ago

Seems to be the going rate?

59313AF5-EE1C-47CF-B2C4-FCC671CDA9A1 (resized).png59313AF5-EE1C-47CF-B2C4-FCC671CDA9A1 (resized).png
#13 3 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

well that sounds really profound when out of context. but for that to be relevant to this topic, you'd have to consider the entire internet to be your friends. i don't know.. maybe you do.

I treat strangers with dignity and kindness when I can, even if they’re pinsiders.

Good luck

#14 3 years ago

First thing I do when I get a hankerin to sell something is check to see what others are asking/asked for the same game here on pinside so I can set a reasonable price (or just keep it if too low). If OP can't be bothered to do the same, there's nothing wrong with other folks doing it for him

#15 3 years ago

Key terminology in the listing is OBO

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

LOL "if you had a family member would you help them be deceitful in order to make a profit."

Classic.

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

LOL "if you had a family member would you help them be deceitful in order to make a profit."
Classic.

there's a fine line between deceitful and savvy. i mean, it's not exactly a newly discovered practice to try and get the most you can out of a sale.

#19 3 years ago

I came looking and was entertained.

#21 3 years ago

6,500 is only a 10% bump over the LSOG 5,999 price. That plus OBO means this really isn't worth all the complaining.

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

That plus OBO means this really isn't worth all the complaining.

on Pinside, not all heros wear capes.

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

6,500 is only a 10% bump over the LSOG 5,999 price. That plus OBO means this really isn't worth all the complaining.

Initial ask was a bit higher .. hopefully this sells soon!

#24 3 years ago

Before pointing a finger at the seller. I believe his game is priced accordingly based off market trends of pre-owned Primus Pinballs. Y’all take it easy on him.

As a distributor and knowing what these cost new. I would question Little Shop of Games to see if his game is still for sale, if it’s truly new in box, floor demo, show game or pre-owned. Truth be told, His price is impossible for NIB...I guess unless you prefer to be upside down on a new in box sale? As a business, that model doesn’t fly. At a guess, There is either more too this or it’s an error in his site’s listing.

...just sayin’

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

Before pointing a finger at the seller. I believe his game is priced accordingly based off market trends of pre-owned Primus Pinballs. Y’all take it easy on him.
As a distributor and knowing what these cost new. I would question Little Shop of Games to see if his game is still for sale, if it’s new in box or pre-owned. Truth be told, His price is impossible for NIB...I guess unless you prefer to be upside down on a new in box sale?
...just sayin’

this is an admirable point of view. one which I agree with. however, according to certain pinsiders who take issue with this ad, they've apparently never tried to sell anything for more than they paid or than it's worth. so your argument about trying to turn a profit just falls on deaf ears.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-primus-29-pinball-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.