$ 5,500 (Firm)
Price is firm
Use the Market archive as a reference for past sales data on this particular game.
Added: February 22nd, 2019
Re-listed: 1 time
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean
I have owned this AFM for a few years now. It looks good but is by no means a mint example. It has a LOT of miles but the machine plays very well and I have never had any major issues that have rendered it unplayable.
• Beautiful all-original cabinet with only very minor fade on the front. Some scratches in the black that can be touched up.
• Full LEDs minus flashers
• Bone stock with no mods, ready for your personal touch.
• Fully rebuilt flippers
• Fully rebuilt pop bumpers
• No switch errors, everything works and plays great as it should.
• GI circuit has burned a couple times and there is some board repair in that area.
• Half of the GI in the backbox is not working. Several of those light sockets have also become brittle.
• Heavy playfield wear at the kickout.
• A couple cracked plastics
• Inside of cabinet is very dusty
• Coin door lights not working (not the bulbs, don't know why)
Essentially, this is a machine you don't need to put any work into if you just wanna plug and play. Otherwise, it's a great canvas to restore. Original manuals and schematics are included. Machine is located in Reno NV. Local pickup or shipping with NAVL/STI or whatever LTL company you choose. Cash or PayPal F&F only. Can deliver to Golden State Pinball Festival as long as PayPal payment is made in advance.
Willing to ship mainland
Willing to ship overseas
Contact TheDrewster via PinsideMail.