Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Added: June 30th, 2020
Re-listed: 3 times (November 7th, 2020)
Ended: January 4th, 2021
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished
$ 6,995 (OBO)
Open for offers
High end restoration of a Bally Playboy '78
Over $4500 in parts and labor! This pin is truly meant to be a showpiece of your house! This pin was not this nice even when it was fresh off the assembly line in 1978!
If you want the best Playboy, we've got it for you!
- Cabinet has been completely stripped, filled, sanded and professionally painted + CLEAR COATED! Inside and out!!!
- The metal trim has been TRIPLE Chrome Plated including the coin door, side rails, legs, lock down bar, shooter rod, lift channels and even the playfield gates!!
- Brand new tempered playfield glass as well!
ON TOP OF ALL THAT;
- BRAND NEW PLAYFIELD!!!
Almost everything on the top of playfield is brand new as well including plastics, posts, stand up targets, drop targets, land guides, apron, shooter plate, rubber rings, flipper bats, pop bumper skirts body, caps and more!
- Every single bulb regular bulb has been repalced with a cool frosted LED (No regular lights to burn out on you!)
- BRAND NEW MPU BOARD
- BRAND NEW POWER SUPPLY
- BRAND NEW LAMP DRIVER BOARD
** There is thousands & thousands of dollars and literally weeks of labor put into this Playboy to make it the finest tier restoration possible!!
Thank you for your interest
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.