PB 32 (resized).JPG
PB 30 (resized).JPG
PB 31 (resized).JPG
PB 27 (resized).JPG
PB 29 (resized).JPG
PB 28 (resized).JPG
PB 39 (resized).JPG
PB 26 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Playboy

Added: 2022-09-28 15:09:44 UTC • Ended: October 1st, 2022
Condition: As is

Price

$ 1,400 (OBO)

Open for offers

This game was working 100% when it was shut off taken apart for storage in my clean, dry basement circa 1995. I bought it in 1991. Had the MPU board repaired at Two-Bit-Score and it fired up and was in home use until '95 when I needed more room for pins, jukes etc. As it turned out I never set it up again. Recently I've started a clean-up/clean-out and it's time for it (and some others) to go. So, I set it up, plugged it in, and as expected... it didn't fire up. I am not in the position to do any work on this machine these days, just need the room. I dusted it off and wiped it down for the pictures.

Okay, here what I see... when i plugged it in only the playfield GI was working. As I fiddled about with it taking pictures and opening and closing backbox some of the other lighting came on - "Tilt" a couple "Player" lights and a few others. Then after a while I closed the backbox door and some of the digits in the displays lit - or partially lit. Eventually some of the lights on the playfield - Extra Ball, Special and a few others lit occasionally. Make of all that what you will, I'm not monkeying with anything except to unplug the connectors to take the backbox off again when I'm sure I'm done with the photos... I need the room.

The backglass: The backglass looks nice. The photos are with a 100 watt LED light behind it. IF YOU LOOK at a couple of the pics you can see where some of the paint is lifting. I'm pretty sure that's how it was in '91 when I got it. None of it is peeling, the lifting sections are soft, pliable and intact. Please look at the photos where I tried to show them looking across the back of the glass. And then look at the photo of the backlit (100 watt) glass.

Playfield is in good condition, the photos tell the story best. The usual spots between the light inserts in the grotto and some of it shows that "crazing". Look at photos.

Cabinet has some wear. A chip out of lower right corner and a thin scrap mark from another machine along the right side. All in all it looks good. See Photos.

The door is complete, the long ago "previous owner" monkeyed with the wiring a bit - I think it was a "free play" mod of some sort. It has 2 quarter coin mechs. The cented has an insert for SBA $ coin but no mech. I MAY HAVE one (or more) somewhere in my basement which I will look for and IF i find one I will include it.

Have original manual and some score cards for both replay and add-a-ball. Also a NOS "Bally" diamond sticker for the coin door. Also original legs come with it, not seen in photos as they're not on machine and I forgot to photo.

I am in Southeast New Hampshire. This is basically for Pick-Up however I would entertain a deal where we meet up somewhere. Just throwing out here that I would be up for a meetup near Junction of I84 & I90 in MA (I'm a couple hours north of that) and possibly further depending.

Any questions gladly answered.

Item photos

PB 12 (resized).JPG
PB 13 (resized).JPG
PB 14 (resized).JPG
PB 26 (resized).JPG
PB 25 (resized).JPG
PB 23 (resized).JPG
PB 24 (resized).JPG
PB 22 (resized).JPG
PB 21 (resized).JPG
PB 20 (resized).JPG
PB 19 (resized).JPG
PB 18 (resized).JPG
PB 17 (resized).JPG
PB 15 (resized).JPG
PB 16 (resized).JPG
PB 01 (resized).JPG
PB 11 (resized).JPG
PB 10 (resized).JPG
PB 09 (resized).JPG
PB 08 (resized).JPG
PB 07 (resized).JPG
PB 06 (resized).JPG
PB 03 (resized).JPG
PB 05 (resized).JPG
PB 02 (resized).JPG
PB 04 (resized).JPG
PB 01a (resized).JPG
PB 27 (resized).JPG
PB 28 (resized).JPG
PB 29 (resized).JPG
PB 30 (resized).JPG
PB 31 (resized).JPG
PB 32 (resized).JPG
PB 33 (resized).JPG
PB 34 (resized).JPG
PB 35 (resized).JPG
PB 36 (resized).JPG
PB 37 (resized).JPG
PB 38 (resized).JPG
PB 39 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are TomSwift's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to TomSwift's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Rochester, NH, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 69.00
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-playboy-69 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.