Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2ED349EE-61AF-4E17-9E99-545D2A75529F (resized).jpeg
81F45DB1-1932-4A8B-8CFA-D0FE341F99A7 (resized).jpeg
9431B8EC-73F5-4C1F-917F-245B02FFF369 (resized).jpeg
871413F7-9139-4264-89C1-729AB875031F (resized).jpeg
C53D8E84-9AB6-4DD3-B5DD-33969565E43E (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hockeymutt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#2 3 years ago

This guy will burn you, working but not one picture of it turned on?

Either trade me back or pay for the board

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

I don't think this is the case at all.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/buyer-beware-baller88-

It’s the same guy he uses 2 accounts when he does a shitty deal he switches accounts

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Wow, i see now.
So is this just a scam?

I wouldn’t use the word scam but an unethical seller.

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

It's a pinball machine! Get over it and move on. I bought plenty from him and got what I paid for!

That’s great for you but I didn’t. So that makes it ok? Now he’s swapping accounts. Time to pull the wool off your eyes man.

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I read your scathing review of Gwaxxeexgrtt on his profile page.
I also read about 30 positive ones. Yours being the only negative one.
Is it possible you both are to blame? Maybe you weren't as diligent as you should've been? Maybe he wasn't as forth coming as he should've been?
Time to let it go man.

Judging by the amount of pms I’ve gotten I’m not the only one. Yes I am partially my fault for trusting a member here and taking someone’s word. But should show how trust worthy he is. I’ve said I’d be fine letting it go, but everything that was advertised has been false.

Once again I’ll reiterate, it’s crazy that you trust a member here (which I’ve done a bunch of times. ) get burned and it’s essentially victim shaming. I have no clue why. Maybe some of you have deeper pockets and maybe take a look at what this is essentially costing me. That’s the real issue here.

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

The problem here is that you said at the end of that previous buyer beware rant thread you created that life was short and that you would move on. However, you took the extra time to bomb the discussion boards for each of gwaxts last 3 posts. Which is it? Life it too short or you have nothing better to do?

I would ask you the same thing, but when you fuck me outta money it’s really tough to see a scum bag selling again. Especially when you flop back to another username. Just my 2 cents. My question to you is, you have seemed to made this a personal matter with me? Why does it bother you that I’m posting on his for sale thread?

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

No it's not personal. It's simple dollars and cents. After all said and done, how much money will you have into the game? Looks to me like the pinside value on this game is better than 3K. Even after your investment in parts and repair I'd find it hard to believe that you wouldn't at least break even or even make a few bucks if you sell it but just my 2 cents. If I'm right, you're dragging this is out far too long. But hey, I guess it's none of my business. I just can't help but read the instigating, dissuading and manipulating posts that you keep putting out.

Not a problem just trying to figure out the root. I would say about 1k if you want to consider what it would take someone that has no technical skill. Hell the driver board was close to $250 in parts. ( taking time away from my family is $). My main issue is I was 100% transparent in the deal. He wasn’t and if he was I wouldn’t have done the deal. Game I traded was worth around 2500, he offered this game to multiple people at 1800 and they all turned it down. He played this game as it worked. This game looks as if it sat outside for months and never worked. Integrity means a lot and why shouldn’t a man that has zero integrity be put on blast?

He said he would make the deal right but never did, he proceeded to block my number after I could smell his run around game. He was playing a cowards game.

I’ll never break even on this deal, this game will be a players condition at best, even with my work. I offered trade backs and even splitting repairs nothing in response. He knows what he did. So is it a mission of mine to try and chip away at sales until I have achieved retribution? Of course! Even if it doesn’t it will be out there. There’s some stigma here about negative feedback and I can attest to this by the Pms I have gotten and the comments in the thread. If this bothers you than ok! I have no issues upsetting people on line to make this deal “whole”. I’m not rich by any means and work my balls off to afford this hobby and have spent countless hours on the road and doing repairs. Maybe try putting yourself in my shoes?

3 weeks later
#24 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Kinda like your profile?

You love following everything I post about this guy, what is it? Pm me to discuss for a guy that doesn’t “know” him you have sure made a lot an effort here. Please save the “no one will want to deal with me after the stink I’ve raised, could careless people that don’t want to deal with me after this are the point I’ve wanted to avoid in the first place. So glad I didn’t sell that grand lizard I had to you...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hockeymutt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-playboy-39?tu=hockeymutt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.