(Topic ID: 160794)

For sale: NIB Pirates of the Caribbean (Stern, 2006)

By pinballisfun

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Grinder901
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 13 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

b75048b11a96361d128161c37e23e980cf5b8864_(resized).jpg
Screenshot_2016-06-11-09-16-48_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpeg
SANY1175_(resized).JPG
SANY1173_(resized).JPG
SANY1174_(resized).JPG
SANY1168_(resized).JPG
SANY1170_(resized).JPG
SANY1169_(resized).JPG
SANY1171_(resized).JPG
SANY1172_(resized).JPG
SANY0545_(resized).JPG
Picture_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 5,995

for sale

For sale: NIB Pirates of the Caribbean (Stern, 2006)

Added: May 27th, 2016 Ended: June 30th, 2016
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

Item description

Can ship, but I STRONGLY prefer you come and check out the game in person. Brand new in open box, never played and never set up. Box was gored, but the game is fine inside. With paid receipt. Cash and carry, or escrow.com if I have to ship. Buyer pays shipping + escrow fee. Located near DFW Int'l Airport. NO TRADES. Thanks

Item photos

Picture_(resized).jpg
SANY0545_(resized).JPG
SANY1172_(resized).JPG
SANY1171_(resized).JPG
SANY1169_(resized).JPG
SANY1170_(resized).JPG
SANY1168_(resized).JPG
SANY1174_(resized).JPG
SANY1173_(resized).JPG
SANY1175_(resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Fort Worth, TX, US

Seller insights

These are pinballisfun's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to pinballisfun's stats page

1 week later
#2 2 years ago

-Bump.

#3 2 years ago

Cool item, really tempting. POTC earned great for Ops. If I hadn't played it at least 5,000 times already and gotten my fill, I'd have been a customer of a NIB POTC. GLWTS

#4 2 years ago

Gore! Gore! Gore!

#5 2 years ago

Off to ebay soon...

#6 2 years ago

Wish I was closer.

#7 2 years ago

Looks like an 11 hour ride for me one-way...whew! Nice game that my wife would really like...

#8 2 years ago

Have any of your games you've listed here sold?

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Have any of your games you've listed here sold?

Yes

#10 2 years ago

Well good. I'm glad

#11 2 years ago

hmmm... about 3 hours away...

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

hmmm... about 3 hours away...

Not far at all ..

#13 2 years ago

Three hours drive in Texas is like crossing the street. I've got an 8 hour one coming up tomorrow.

#14 2 years ago

Now on ebay.

#15 2 years ago

Here's the link

ebay.com link

#16 2 years ago

GLWTS image_(resized).jpeg

#17 2 years ago

This is Strange. That link does take you to an ebay auction, but, if you click on sellers auctions, it shows 0 auctions. Also, if you search for auction# 222148849851, it doesn't exist. I know it takes a little while for auctions to show up, but it's been quite a few hours.

#18 2 years ago

I just clicked the link and it came up.

#19 2 years ago
Quoted from PNBLWZD:

I just clicked the link and it came up.

You're not getting my point. Try finding that auction by searching any way imaginable from ebay and it doesn't exist. The only way that auction exists, is from that link above.

#20 2 years ago

Hmm, yeah I tried searching also and see your point. Odd...

#21 2 years ago

Click to see sellers other items, and then no other listings pop up.....hmmmm

#22 2 years ago

Item number search works just fine.

Some of you guys want this to be fake so bad it's sad.

Screenshot_2016-06-11-09-16-48_(resized).png

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Looks to me like the games were repackaged. Same strap used on a Sega and Stern? Once a strap is cut and the game removed from the box, I don't believe that the game hasn't been played. But the killer for me is the fingerprints in dust on the top of the back box in this photo:

b75048b11a96361d128161c37e23e980cf5b8864_(resized).jpg

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Looks to me like the games were repackaged. Same strap used on a Sega and Stern? Once a strap is cut and the game removed from the box, I don't believe that the game hasn't been played. But the killer for me is the fingerprints in dust on the top of the back box in this photo:

From his other postings/ads, it looks like many are technically "out of box" but in unused condition. It wouldn't surprise me that he bought out an op warehouse and some of the boxes weren't salvageable

#25 2 years ago

Everythings working correctly on his ebay listings now, but it wasn't yesterday.

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

strange, odd, hmmm...Yes I have enjoyed watching these threads from this lot, too see all the people who just have to chime in, and not a damn one of them any legitimate interest in a purchase...Like Fluffpost, gotta just get something out there, relevance or truth are secondary..None of the naysayers has even done any legitimate due diligence on checking . A lot of mouse clicking, and hmmmm.
It has been entertaining..

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from elcolonel:

strange, odd, hmmm...Yes I have enjoyed watching these threads from this lot, too see all the people who just have to chime in, and not a damn one of them any legitimate interest in a purchase...Like Fluffpost, gotta just get something out there, relevance or truth are secondary..None of the naysayers has even done any legitimate due diligence on checking . A lot of mouse clicking, and hmmmm.
It has been entertaining..

Tin Foil hats are alive and well!

#28 2 years ago

I have a lot of interest in 1 of the pins, but not a single person has come on here and made a legitimate post that they bought a complete pin, paid through escrow, had it shipped, and everything went perfect. Based on that, I'm not willing to gamble my money on a long distance deal.

#29 2 years ago
Quoted from Starwriter:

I have a lot of interest in 1 of the pins, but not a single person has come on here and made a legitimate post that they bought a complete pin, paid through escrow, had it shipped, and everything went perfect. Based on that, I'm not willing to gamble my money on a long distance deal.

Except someone has in one of his other threads....

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from Starwriter:

I would've bought his Dragon if he had let me. /shrug. I had payment ready to go, and an address and time to go look at it, and had talked to him on the phone, but he decided to go the "xyz in line" route instead of "first person ready to pay" route...his call....I'm still kinda pissed about it, but each seller has to make up their own minds when it comes to that, so I'm not holding against him personally.

#31 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

so I'm not holding against him personally.

I am sure he will sleep easier knowing that.

#32 2 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I am sure he will sleep easier knowing that.

I don't give two sh--ts how he sleeps, frankly.

#33 2 years ago
Quoted from Starwriter:

8 Pinsiders have left feedback about pinballisfun.

Here's the link: https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/pinballisfun/feedback

1 week later
#34 2 years ago

This is a legit seller, I have personally been to his place and seen his machines and purchased some items. He is a very reasonable no nonsense individual. So many people on this site are tire kickers and thread bashers and want this to be fake. It's not, if you are serious about buying something from him, PM me and I'll be happy to answer any concerns you may have. He is true to his word, he held things for sale for me without deposit, and had other things there that were spoken for but not paid for yet and he wouldn't sell them to me. He seems true to his word.

#35 2 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

This is a legit seller, I have personally been to his place and seen his machines and purchased some items. He is a very reasonable no nonsense individual. So many people on this site are tire kickers and thread bashers and want this to be fake. It's not, if you are serious about buying something from him, PM me and I'll be happy to answer any concerns you may have. He is true to his word, he held things for sale for me without deposit, and had other things there that were spoken for but not paid for yet and he wouldn't sell them to me. He seems true to his word.

Yes but how do we know we can trust you?

Just kidding. Thanks man

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside