(Topic ID: 232792)

For sale: Pirates of the Caribbean (Limited Edition)

By FightNightFZ

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 81 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by musketd
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B9E81A26-D7D9-462B-B71D-0960D03F8CB5 (resized).jpeg
1C584CDA-0951-446A-B9EB-22B7CA63DFF3 (resized).jpeg
35A08355-BC7D-4E50-80C2-DD6ADFF25E60 (resized).jpeg
6899ADD3-E2E2-4AD3-A1E0-667F5807C280 (resized).jpeg
384943D5-76F6-4EE7-9F0F-6CC5171938C6 (resized).jpeg
FC066F3D-B6CE-48CF-91A4-5EB0A2DB6635 (resized).jpeg
F86EFF37-9043-41E5-A98E-DDA6B3D27564 (resized).jpeg
70A40CF8-AEF1-4D91-8E2F-34889179F177 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 81 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

Cant believe this is still available.

#52 5 years ago

No matter the deal, the number of buyers who can put up $9k for a game is more limited.

#53 5 years ago

Once the word gets out about what an amazing pin this is, it’s going to explode.

I think most people still haven’t had a chance to try it - not many on location yet via pinballmap.

FightNightFZ to that end, have you contacted Pinballz arcade in Austin? They don’t have one yet, AFAIK, and would probably enjoy getting a deal.

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

No matter the deal, the number of buyers who can put up $9k for a game is more limited.

Agreed and for those that do have the 9k most would likely pony up the extra couple bucks for the NIB experience which is slightly overrated in my opinion! Lol

#55 5 years ago

Too bad you're not okay with shipping, or this thing would definitely be gone.

#56 5 years ago

I’m ok with shipping if it’s arranged by the buyer.

I also put OBO to account for things like this as long as people are being reasonable and fair.

#57 5 years ago

I wish I was closer...to having $9k cash laying around to spend on an awesome pin.

If my location were any closer, we would almost be neighbors.

#58 5 years ago
Quoted from FightNightFZ:

I’m ok with shipping if it’s arranged by the buyer.
I also put OBO to account for things like this as long as people are being reasonable and fair.

Change the checkbox to show that you are willing to ship and add to post that buyer must arrange and pay for shipping themselves. I bet you will have it sold within 24 hours.

#59 5 years ago

I would take this over a new Stern LE in a heartbeat and they're 9 G

#60 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I would take this over a new Stern LE in a heartbeat and they're 9 G

Agreed! A JJP LE, compared to a stern is ZERO comparison. Jack blows it away on every level. You really do get $9k worth of game, especially with a POTC

#61 5 years ago

My wife gave me a limit that's just not quite high enough. I might have to get a used Hobbit or something for awhile until these go down some more. Maybe they'll drop just a bit after the 10+ games that are coming release this year.

#62 5 years ago

Tom is a great guy. In case anyone is wondering, this will come with KingPin Games "double the factory warranty" for the next owner. The next owner would continue until the original timeline has expired.

#63 5 years ago

Y’all are going to crap yourself when you see the final sale price and wish you would have jumped.

And KingPin Games f’in rocks, wouldn’t deal with another distributor for pins outside of Stern’s.

#64 5 years ago

I’ve said it before but you’re killing me Tom! lol

Wish I had another envelope to come over with

#65 5 years ago

I'm interested. Please check your Facebook message.

Rich

#66 5 years ago

It's awesome the warranty transfers, great advert for Kingpin Games. See you tomorrow Tom!

#67 5 years ago

Congrats on the sale. I’m gonna say 8500.

Fiya-sale!!

#68 5 years ago

A little higher. My wife gave me an $8500 budget. I'm only going to be in a little bit of trouble if she finds out how much I went over.

#69 5 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Tom is a great guy. In case anyone is wondering, this will come with KingPin Games "double the factory warranty" for the next owner. The next owner would continue until the original timeline has expired.

1C584CDA-0951-446A-B9EB-22B7CA63DFF3 (resized).jpeg1C584CDA-0951-446A-B9EB-22B7CA63DFF3 (resized).jpeg
#70 5 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

A little higher. My wife gave me an $8500 budget. I'm only going to be in a little bit of trouble if she finds out how much I went over.

Just tell her NIB it would be around $10,300 with tax and shipping. You are saving $1300 buying this game! That's the logic I try to use at least lol.

#71 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Just tell her NIB it would be around $10,300 with tax and shipping. You are saving $1300 buying this game! That's the logic I try to use at least lol.

Her logic is more like "it will be the price we want in time, just be patient." Can't fault her logic, but if I can find it at (or secretly near) the target price earlier, then swell.

I can't complain at all because she's the one who got us into pinball collecting. She walked up to South Park one day and said "find this and buy it for me". She's the one who said we have to get Pirates, but she thinks in long term. I'm just a tad more impatient. This is it for awhile though. I need to pad the savings back up again.

#72 5 years ago

Her logic is more like "it will be the price we want in time, just be patient." Can't fault her logic, but if I can find it at (or secretly near) the target price earlier, then swell.
I can't complain at all because she's the one who got us into pinball collecting. She walked up to South Park one day and said "find this and buy it for me". She's the one who said we have to get Pirates, but she thinks in long term. I'm just a tad more impatient. This is it for awhile though. I need to pad the savings back up again.

Looks like a great pickup, better for this heavy game it's going local.

#73 5 years ago

To get it that low this early is rare. You will be waiting a long tome before you see another one go that low.

#74 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

To get it that low this early is rare. You will be waiting a long tome before you see another one go that low.

I know a few people that have picked up a low play huo potcle for 8800-8900 .... thats just how it is when prices are so high nib.

#75 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

yeah like at least another 3-4 weeks.

#77 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Wow.. If this was East Coast it would have been gone already.

Yup! 14 sales over 5 states, more like.

That's because we don't F around when we want a game, and we know a decent game/price combo when we see it, because we NEVER see it anymore for A titles in this overpriced East Coast "crap" market.

Good luck w/ sale completion seller-

#78 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I know a few people that have picked up a low play huo potcle for 8800-8900 .... thats just how it is when prices are so high nib.

Agree with you on this. I know two collectors who purchased ones HUO for 8750 and 8900

#79 5 years ago

Jesus this machine is heavy...

Installing it up stairs was NOT FUN!

B9E81A26-D7D9-462B-B71D-0960D03F8CB5 (resized).jpegB9E81A26-D7D9-462B-B71D-0960D03F8CB5 (resized).jpeg
#80 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Agree with you on this. I know two collectors who purchased ones HUO for 8750 and 8900

Wow, it blows my mind people would be willing to let go of this machine already. It’s the most fun I’ve had in pinball.

#81 5 years ago

Yeah this game will probably settle in around 8k if not lower dialed in les can now be had for 7500$ all day long; JJP prices are way too high

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 81 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-pirates-of-the-caribbean-le-collector-s-edition-1/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.