91214C70-DA4F-4A65-B3C5-FDF3C25C4AB5 (resized).jpeg
7D915E16-D25F-406C-9159-9F6C669827AD (resized).jpeg
D23D2542-69BE-4E63-A23F-49108B557529 (resized).jpeg
5DA4FC64-1CE6-4319-B512-2682FAA08257 (resized).jpeg
3B7D398D-A3DE-497D-A4F9-3DEF110A442E (resized).jpeg
8872B6A8-0B11-4EBE-BB40-0F5D72323F4F (resized).jpeg
89C73C5B-1CC9-4EF4-B658-8E76521D0BC4 (resized).jpeg
E91E0B5F-CA66-4193-A6F3-EFC92358DD2D (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

I'm right here so if my ad has hurt any feelings and you can't find your safe space (by simply moving on), I'm happy to discuss.
The last POTC sold for $17,500 in 2 hours (I know this, I helped pack it up), 2-3 weeks ago. Mine is basically listed for $18,500 with $1000+ in accessories (which are also no longer available to my knowledge). In very simple terms, when there is no market (none available), its whatever somebody is willing to pay. Somebody that will pay $17,500 would pay 10% more. I can't imagine that anybody owning this machine being upset seeing that it's worth more.
Simply pass it up if you don't like it. Free market. I've knowingly overpaid for plenty of pins, but happy I did it because I got what I wanted when I wanted it.
Relax people.

Honest question if this is the game and it sold in 2 hours, why has it been pending sale for a month?

8A381AB3-D365-495C-A6CE-5F26B256F616 (resized).jpeg8A381AB3-D365-495C-A6CE-5F26B256F616 (resized).jpeg
#52 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

I'm right here so if my ad has hurt any feelings and you can't find your safe space (by simply moving on), I'm happy to discuss

Why move on when we are perfectly happy to discuss what a joke this ad is here? Just another greed filled fool that wants to justify a stupid price. Being that this hasn't sold, it seems like the demand isn't there.

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Honest question if this is the game and it sold in 2 hours, why has it been pending sale for a month?
[quoted image]

probably didn't pay fees to pinside yet to close it out.

#54 3 years ago
Quoted from ceterumnet:

So, let's say the new "base price" of POTC LE is $17,000 (maybe a little low, but let's use it). Lior's one mod is worth $1-2k based on its scarcity and one sold on eBay for somewhere in that ballpark. Chest mod is still available I believe for ~300. Add Pinwoofer, map noise, + blades...
$17,000 (Base Price)
$2,000 (Lior's mods)
$1,000 (other extras)
---------
$20,000

Listen its the OP's game and he sell or not sell at any price he wants, but lets be realistic...base price for a POTC LE with 3000 game plays is NOT $17K ... recently I sold one of my LE's with all those mods (no extra play field or Rad Cals) in a market that has a lot of capital to spend on toys (it took a month to sell)....yes it was over $16K, but no where close to $20K....Clearly there isn't a real motivation to sell the game....although it does provide for some level of entertainment.

#55 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

the rad cals, and spare play field are nice, but will most likely never be installed on this game as both are a pain in the ass to install. He would be better off selling them separately.

That’s very true...they don’t a bunch a value. I would buy the rad cals for 300 if they wanted to sell them separate

#56 3 years ago

Doesn't want to pay the pinside vig?

#57 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Listen its the OP's game and he sell or not sell at any price he wants, but lets be realistic...base price for a POTC LE with 3000 game plays is NOT $17K ... recently I sold one of my LE's with all those mods (no extra play field or Rad Cals) in a market that has a lot of capital to spend on toys (it took a month to sell)....yes it was over $16K, but no where close to $20K....Clearly there isn't a real motivation to sell the game....although it does provide for some level of entertainment.

I sold my LE for 9500 when my CE came in. Not sure a past sale defines history or justification?? If so I basically threw away my B/W games 17 years ago based on the prices today. Is what it is.

#58 3 years ago

[quoted image]

[quoted image]

Close the ad slavin20 lol

#59 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Why move on when we are perfectly happy to discuss what a joke this ad is here? Just another greed filled fool that wants to justify a stupid price. Being that this hasn't sold, it seems like the demand isn't there.

Hey dung (nice name), I see you’ve got one on you wishlist. Good luck.

#60 3 years ago

I love POTC, great game. But no ending!

#61 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Hey dung (nice name), I see you’ve got one on you wishlist. Good luck.

Thanks, funny how it fits you better.

As you can see I'm not hurting for highly sought after games. Didn't even have to try and screw anyone over to get them either.

#62 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Thanks, funny how it fits you better.
As you can see I'm not hurting for highly sought after games. Didn't even have to try and screw anyone over to get them either.

Using your own pinside name as an insult 'Dung'. Way to go Champ!

#63 3 years ago

Another POTC LE for sale in St. Louis bump.

#64 3 years ago

I didn’t know how to close it out. Just did. Game sold same day as I listed it.

#65 3 years ago

Holy Hell! Do I get a commission? Only seems fair. GLWS!

#66 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Yo Cow Dung,

Hope I got your name right there let me add a comment or two. Dude your comments are totally out of line. Let me see here ... when you buy a house the value goes up over time and when you sell would you really say OH NO forget that my house shoot up 200k no no sell it for what I paid 4 years ago. Really? So you bought a Ferrari for 19k in 1970 and now its worth 1 million is it greedy to sell it for what someone is willing to pay today? You have toys from childhood still in the box you paid 3 dollars now its worth 1000 or 5000 or whatever... you really going to say OH NO i only paid 3 bucks its yours.

As it relates to pinball or anything doesn’t matter everything is worth what someone is willing to pay. When you watch the show PAWN STARS people come in asking absurd amounts ... if they want to sell they drop the price but many say oh no I’ll just keep it.

So if Robby here wants to ask 19500 for his very hard to find and very sought after JJP Pirates that includes all these extras that is his right. If you don’t like it don’t buy it. If you’re right its over priced then no one will buy it so why are you losing your mind over it?

Your creating drama where none is needed. This thread should be about asking about the game, asking for best prices, shipping IF they’re interested but no you turn it into some kind of pinball conspiracy.

#67 3 years ago
Quoted from Hogbog:

you should or you can put some of these bad boys back on the line and sell a ton of them.

#68 3 years ago
Quoted from Hogbog:

Eric you get 15% its only fair as long as no more NEW Pirates are ever made which would keep the prices SKYROCKETING for the best pinball game ever made! Kudos brother!

#69 3 years ago
Quoted from Hogbog:

If you talk Jack into doing another run of POTC LE I will start a Gofundme account for you and throw the first $100 into it.

#70 3 years ago

Sorry drfrightner hard to take someone seriously who pulls the same crap. How was that 25k tbl?

#71 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Sorry drfrightner hard to take someone seriously who pulls the same crap. How was that 25k tbl?

I literally went and read many of your forum postings. You are definitely one of these people that is bitter or just mad at the world. I don't normally respond to these kinds of posts, but you are particularly spiteful in your postings. Get a life.

#72 3 years ago

This turned ugly fast

#73 3 years ago

Yeah many here prefer to whine and argue as opposed to play, fix, and discuss. Why is every for sale ad you don’t agree with taken as a personal attack?

#74 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

How was that 25k tbl?

I never tried to sell a TBL for 25k... I had one and sold it for 14,500. Now with that being said I think I figured out why you’re so spiteful this week. I noticed in your collection you have an Aliens... with the news of pinball brothers new Aliens game you must be sitting there sulking how the value of your game fell thru the floor, into the basement and drilled its way into the earths core. LOL

Seriously Cow Dung, I saw that on your wish list you are wanting to buy a POTC. I have one and will sell it just to you. Consider your user name is DUNG I’m assuming you’re a cow farmer or something. I will trade you my POTC for 17 cows, 2 pigs, and 6 chickens. Deal?

Dude lighten up already, smile and be happy you’re still alive to smell all that dung every day! LOL

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 19.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-pirates-of-the-caribbean-le-44/page/2?hl=jsampel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.