3 months ago

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by chooch
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

for trade

For sale: Pirates of the Caribbean (LE)

Added: October 8th, 2020 Ended: October 13th, 2020
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 14,000

Item description

Beautiful flawless with mods
POC LE will trade for GNR. CE plus cash on your end

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Frederick, MD, US

Seller insights

These are jq-pinner77's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to jq-pinner77's stats page

#2 3 months ago

Hmmmm,

Interesting approach. I love POTC by the way. CE ‘s sold out in like 20 hours and you want the CE plus cash for the LE?

#4 3 months ago

You value your used machine 4,500 over MSRP and expect a brand new CE owner to pay YOU cash?

#5 3 months ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

You value your used machine 4,500 over MSRP and expect a brand new CE owner to pay YOU cash?

Damn straight.

#6 3 months ago

It is a good approach, might end up with an expensive new pin that could be worth a lot more than an older LE

#7 3 months ago
Quoted from Bud:

It is a good approach, might end up with an expensive new pin that could be worth a lot more than an older LE

Absolutely! To me this is a CRAZY deal for the GnR owner, but who am I. Maybe there is some dude with a thick wallet who has a hankering for POTC. I almost cant tell if I am angry at this bad deal, or jealous I wasn't smart enough to come up with something so creative.

It's a hail Mary, but maybe Aaron Rogers is the man throwing it?

#9 3 months ago

Lol x 2.

#10 3 months ago

I just bought a mint POTC LE yesterday for $13,500. If I had a GNR CE I would have traded it plus $1000 For POTC in a heart beat. They aren’t making pirates any more and GNR LE’s will be around for awhile and IMHO the LE has a better look than the CE.

#11 3 months ago

Interesting

#12 3 months ago

I definitely thought today, how an LE POTC could net a Wonka SE, and maybe a GnR SE.

Pirates is a keeper. And even more so if none are ever made. Hell, some dude is trying to sell an SE on here for 13K.

#13 3 months ago
Quoted from wesman:

And even more so if none are ever made. Hell, some dude is trying to sell an SE on here for 13K.

Ironically, the SE is the true limited edition of JJPOTC.

(Possibly the most limited of any JJP game.)

#14 3 months ago

In all honesty I actually like the pirates se better with the chrome armor gives it more of a pirate theme looks like silver Arhhhhhhhh mayteeeeee...
Good luck on the sale bumo

#15 3 months ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

They aren’t making pirates any more and GNR LE’s will be around for awhile and IMHO the LE has a better look than the CE.

Time to strike is now on the CE. The extra ball lock doesn't add that much to the game and many are ok getting an LE instead.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside