A9838B86-70B2-4538-983D-8D45C0F0CF4F (resized).jpeg
A15EF99E-53F5-44FD-9F2D-35FB2CF287F5 (resized).jpeg
60BC8DA4-8AA6-4A10-8E55-811793D7E788 (resized).jpeg
57C9C0F0-F009-44C4-AFA2-F6158C2652FC (resized).jpeg
9AF5247F-B62D-4773-B5E7-8DA8213DAEFE (resized).jpeg
F016EC60-FCE4-430A-B076-0FC7B59A04F6 (resized).jpeg
08BE87DB-D580-4475-A0E7-23C73EB371CD (resized).jpeg
12070905-85DF-43A1-B56F-24E636D0E540 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 85 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

should take it to PM not on someone's FS thread.

Actually, I really like people talking about my flipping Magic Girl and Big Lebowski. I didn't do anything wrong or unethical and it was a smart move that most anyone in my position would have done. And I'm still friends with both buyers.

But I agree this is not the thread to do it in and that's the last I'll respond to it here.

FYI. I have extended private messages to Whysnow in the past just as you suggested. He completely betrayed the confidentiality of my messages and I learned a valuable lesson.

I'm done on those two subjects now and I apologize for my part in the distraction.

Back on topic: Best wishes to the seller and try not to let the boo birds get to you.

#52 4 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

And here comes another to prove my point...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/am-i-crazy
Mine won't be for sale anytime soon. Going to check The Mod Couple instead
I find it great that these are going up for sale, keeps the prices up. And when these people want to buy at a later date they can justify the higher costs since they were a part of it.

I’m just stoked you finally got one!!

#53 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I get what you're saying but Whysnow is the king of hyping his own games and then pointing fingers at others for doing the same. Even if he's not selling one of his machines, he's jumping in on other For Sale threads and doing what I call, price protecting. The hypocrisy is irritating and frustrating for many of us.

Amazing this guy still has an active account on this website, considering his history. Just put on ignore.

#54 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Amazing this guy still has an active account on this website, considering his history. Just put on ignore.

Umm, could you clarify if you're talking about me or not? I mean, I don't think you are but...

#55 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Umm, could you clarify if you're talking about me or not? I mean, I don't think you are but...

I think he means Hilton(whysnow), and is it Whys Now? Or Why Snow?

#56 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

LOL... of course not! You’re rock-solid quality

Shilton!!

#57 4 years ago

Got mine set up today. Zero problems out of the box, first game with the wife and I plundered her entire score.

Buy with conifedence as this batch was made well and looks amazing.

20190602_165629 (resized).jpg20190602_165629 (resized).jpg
#58 4 years ago

Beautiful game!!!

#59 4 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Got mine set up today. Zero problems out of the box, first game with the wife and I plundered her entire score.
Buy with conifedence as this batch was made well and looks amazing.[quoted image]

Lol. That is awesome!

#60 4 years ago

Plunder rule is cool.

#61 4 years ago

That’s cheap ...one just went up for 11,300 obo

#62 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I’m just stoked you finally got one!!

Thanks. It is a ridiculously fun game, no doubt.

#63 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I get what you're saying but Whysnow is the king of hyping his own games and then pointing fingers at others for doing the same. Even if he's not selling one of his machines, he's jumping in on other For Sale threads and doing what I call, price protecting. The hypocrisy is irritating and frustrating for many of us.

Exactly!

#64 4 years ago

Lots of trade offers but nothing that I’m interested in yet. I have a very fair cash offer but I’m sincerely interested in a nice trade + cash or two for one with money going either way.
Thanks for all the participation in the thread, it’s pretty active , I may change my Avatar to a Instagram model to see how many hits I can get.

#65 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Lots of trade offers but nothing that I’m interested in yet. I have a very fair cash offer but I’m sincerely interested in a nice trade + cash or two for one with money going either way.
Thanks for all the participation in the thread, it’s pretty active , I may change my Avatar to a Instagram model to see how many hits I can get.

I have two modern Sterns I can trade. Aerosmith and Guardians of the Galaxy. Both Pro Models.

If you would pay for shipping, we can consider it a straight trade. I am in Dallas, Texas Area.

Just a thought if you are interested in either title.

I also have lesser titles and restored EMs if you are interested.

Marcus

#66 4 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

I have two modern Sterns I can trade. Aerosmith and Guardians of the Galaxy. Both Pro Models.
If you would pay for shipping, we can consider it a straight trade. I am in Dallas, Texas Area.
Just a thought if you are interested in either title.
I also have lesser titles and restored EMs if you are interested.
Marcus

I actually already have a Guardians. The distance and shipping both ways is costly and something I would try to avoid on more commonly available titles like those but I appreciate the offer .
Feel free to PM me, I don’t want this for sale thread to get cluttered with offers. Let’s get back to commenting on that Why Snow fella and if I’m gouging people.

#67 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Let’s get back to commenting on that Why Snow

I have a premium sample TZ I would consider in trade.

#68 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I doubt they’ll make it again. Jack said that as well.

3 runs of woz, couple runs of hobbit, this title will be put back on a line within a year.

#69 4 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

3 runs of woz, couple runs of hobbit, this title will be put back on a line within a year.

Deeproot could also put out more games than all manufactures combined by next year, live in the now, act impulsively, Carpe Diem!

#70 4 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

This seems highly likely given the demand at the end of the run, and recognition that this is one of JJP’s best games. Some variation like a Black Pearl edition, maybe finish any remaining LEs if there are any.

#71 4 years ago

I actually think this game isn’t going to see another run. JJP ran into issues with it. There’s a reason they’re letting it die.

Perhaps if JJP experiences an amazing run with another title, they’ll have the flexibility to revisit pirates. But chances of that all going right are slim, I think

Pretty sure Jack said there would never be a Black Pearl edition... (Pinball News podcast interview)

#72 4 years ago

Let's see maybe a Black Pearl edition with the ship toy removed for $11,500 to sell to no traditional pinball buyers(?)

#73 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Let's see maybe a Black Pearl edition with the ship toy removed for $11,500 to sell to no traditional pinball buyers(?)

It might have the ship but it won’t rock. That would simplify a lot of the issues they had and cut cost significantly.

#74 4 years ago

Just listened to TWIP , I was mimicking TWIP Market Trends in an earlier post and ended being mentioned on Market Trends! I’m up there with the 65k Twilight Zone and Gilligan's Island guys. Exclusive company!

#75 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Just listened to TWIP , I was mimicking TWIP Market Trends in an earlier post and ended being mentioned on Market Trends! I’m up there with the 65k Twilight Zone and Gilligan's Island guys. Exclusive company!

What the? That makes no sense. But.. congratulations? I guess? Lol

#76 4 years ago

I’ve took snapshots from my profile of my current collection and past Titles I’ve owned and added them to the pictures. Please take note. I’m not interested in duplicate games or any version of WOZ.
I appreciate everyone’s offers but there are a ton of AC/DC’s and WOZ’s out there!

#77 4 years ago

Monday night bump

#78 4 years ago

Still available!

1 week later
#79 4 years ago

I’ll be headed home from the beach tomorrow evening. I’ve received more trade offers but nothing of interest so I’d be open to cash offers if someone wants a loaded Pirates this weekend. I’ll be home Saturday morning!

#80 4 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

That’s cheap ...one just went up for 11,300 obo

another one is up for $9800

#81 4 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

another one is up for $9800

Sold

#82 4 years ago

Sale Pending! Ended up accepting a cash offer, have a backup if that falls through. Thanks to everyone that made a trade/ cash offer.

#83 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Sale Pending! Ended up accepting a cash offer, have a backup if that falls through. Thanks to everyone that made a trade/ cash offer.

Congrats to you and the new owner! Can't imagine selling my POTC, but it's all good in pinball eh?

#84 4 years ago

Guess I know what happened! Good for you

There are 85 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-pirates-of-the-caribbean-le-3/page/2?hl=pduffy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.