A9838B86-70B2-4538-983D-8D45C0F0CF4F (resized).jpeg
A15EF99E-53F5-44FD-9F2D-35FB2CF287F5 (resized).jpeg
60BC8DA4-8AA6-4A10-8E55-811793D7E788 (resized).jpeg
57C9C0F0-F009-44C4-AFA2-F6158C2652FC (resized).jpeg
9AF5247F-B62D-4773-B5E7-8DA8213DAEFE (resized).jpeg
F016EC60-FCE4-430A-B076-0FC7B59A04F6 (resized).jpeg
08BE87DB-D580-4475-A0E7-23C73EB371CD (resized).jpeg
12070905-85DF-43A1-B56F-24E636D0E540 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 85 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For sale: Pirates of the Caribbean (LE)

Added: 2019-06-01 21:25:31 UTC • Ended: July 1st, 2019
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 10,900

Looking to see what trades are available. The other sales have peaked my interest.This title seems extremely popular right now and it’s the least played in my collection. I paid $10,900 for a Batman LE a few weeks ago so I don’t think this is an unreasonable number.
It doesn’t have any of the chipping going on with some of the games. It did have several switches the didn’t register hits on the ship when I pulled out of the box. JJP wasn’t responsive , so I investigated myself and several wires needed soldering under the ship which was challenging but a learning experience.
I am the first owner and purchased from Automated Services on 10/29/2018. I have added Tilt Graphics Gameblades, Lermods/ glowing back back light kit and several of the Mod Couples mods. I’ll post lots of close up high resolution pictures and a video soon.
***video link***

I’m only interested in high quality machines and newer titles plus cash or a two for one plus cash your way if the titles warrant it.

Item photos

4CEA1938-B363-480C-BB71-0456CD63F5DD (resized).jpeg
7986DFEC-1C8D-4EAE-B984-D54218993570 (resized).png
8C78A10C-482A-4F04-995B-88F8D1D01DD1 (resized).png
A15EF99E-53F5-44FD-9F2D-35FB2CF287F5 (resized).jpeg
A9838B86-70B2-4538-983D-8D45C0F0CF4F (resized).jpeg
60BC8DA4-8AA6-4A10-8E55-811793D7E788 (resized).jpeg
F016EC60-FCE4-430A-B076-0FC7B59A04F6 (resized).jpeg
9AF5247F-B62D-4773-B5E7-8DA8213DAEFE (resized).jpeg
57C9C0F0-F009-44C4-AFA2-F6158C2652FC (resized).jpeg
08BE87DB-D580-4475-A0E7-23C73EB371CD (resized).jpeg
12070905-85DF-43A1-B56F-24E636D0E540 (resized).jpeg
02138081-DED2-43FB-A8A5-12B90BF6BD0B (resized).jpeg
62BD10AE-AA19-4472-B1E8-32F3DBD471A2 (resized).jpeg
91D385BC-2A8A-4DAE-B4BC-F1C1F41386EC (resized).jpeg
2D4E0708-5143-4A6E-AE99-20EED4E0A0E3 (resized).jpeg
E0EFD0B5-1264-44A2-A7E1-888926D8C91D (resized).jpeg
322A2C8E-824A-4698-9A48-106CC85DCE80 (resized).jpeg
3E2C3A94-44D6-4AA3-8845-1058F56EC536 (resized).jpeg
813434D3-E8BA-42F2-85D3-BBE5F5CF7443 (resized).jpeg
1D6ECDE8-192C-4B92-A657-6B1398E5D56C (resized).jpeg
1E7B6A8A-E73D-4C08-BF21-F40DB805A266 (resized).jpeg
4C817E88-45FD-4DF2-902A-7DCC2EB35D81 (resized).jpeg
96CA2D01-70CD-4ACD-BA50-A37AC47BF929 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are TheGunnett's market stats.

gold Seller Level

TheGunnett has the Pinside Gold seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to TheGunnett's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Altoona, PA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 53.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

#2 4 years ago

Great pinsider here. Super rare game. GLWS but you won't need it.

#3 4 years ago

Great Pinsider and great pin!

#4 4 years ago

gorgeous game. GLWS!

#5 4 years ago

Bill is awesome. This will be an easy transaction for anyone interested. Great game too. Glws

#6 4 years ago

What were these NIB?

#8 4 years ago

So what - it's considered the best game ever made by a handful of pinsiders. Virtually priceless.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

So what - it's considered the best game ever made by a handful of pinsiders. Virtually priceless.

No, but a lot of people really like the game and it is extremely difficult to find an Le version of it.

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

it is extremely difficult to find an Le version of it.

I've seen more LEs for sale in the last couple months than I've seen most any other game.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

I've seen more LEs for sale in the last couple months than I've seen most any other game.

Cash out

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

He’s joking by the way lol

Used sell within hours for $9500. A NIB just sold for $11k in a day or two. The OPs price is not far off.

#13 4 years ago

Wow the owner hype is strong with this title. Sell now while it is hot.

Once the next version comes... ouch for anyone holding.

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I doubt they’ll make it again. Jack said that as well.

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

oh look it's whytalk doing what he does best - spread BS without any facts. Nice.

#16 4 years ago

Market Trends indicate JJP POTC LE are trending ^^, a routed game with no mods just sold for $9,500.

Seriously I’m looking to dangle this out there as trade bait, I’m assuming anyone with a nice HUO Indiana Jones or White Water May want more than the original price they paid for them. I’ve taken a bath on almost every game I’ve bought without much complaints, I’m not going to apologize for a less than 10% markup on a hard to get title.

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

He’s joking by the way lol

Actually...I was not joking. They are for sale fairly constantly. Cash-out... Yes. Buyers... Yes. If people were not lining up to buy then we'd have less for sale. No reason to sell other than make some money.

I think that I've seen more JJPOTCLE than TAF in recent months. It is a fun game... And I did buy a used one within 30 min of posting.

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Market Trends indicate JJP POTC LE are trending ^^, a routed game with no mods just sold for $9,500.

That is likely the one that I just picked up. Calling it routed is bit of an over statement tho. It was at the owners location for a bit and it looked cleaner than ones that I've seen posted on here as HUO

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It’s no Wrath of Olympus, it’s a great game but it was produced after the change of the millennium so you probably aren’t interested it!

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

Actually...I was not joking. They are for sale fairly constantly.

Only 14 for sale ever since the game came out, only 8 in the last 3 months. (Excluding new in box from distributors) Nowhere near more than “most any other game” in the past 3 months. :p That’s why I thought you were joking.

Edit: looks like that number includes an SE or two

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Only 14 for sale ever since the game came out, only 8 in the last 3 months. (Excluding new in box from distributors) Nowhere near more than “most any other game” in the past 3 months. :p That’s why I thought you were joking.

The power of big data!

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Well damn! I guess I'll just enjoy the hell out of playing my LE instead.

Poor me!

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I think it's more, sadly, about people cashing in, or out, on the game based on it's alleged end run. Which I'm assuming is accurate, which is why I bought an LE NIB before people decided to sell to break even/make a profit.

I don't understand this entire market frankly. People seem fickle, and they offload pins like they're Goodwill clothing. This shit weighs a ton, which is reason enough for me to scrutinize every single purchase I'm engaging in. Though....I've only started home ownership recently.

#24 4 years ago

For the record I'm not hyping anything rather supporting a friend. After tax and freight this is about where I was on these. Bought 4 and they seem to be doing well on the road.

#25 4 years ago

I am not clear exactly why there is so much price complaining about what is clearly a for TRADE post. Talk to Bill and make a deal, he is a great seller and all around good guy

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

14 for sale where... here on Pinside?

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I am not clear exactly why there is so much price complaining about what is clearly a for TRADE post. Talk to Bill and make a deal, he is a great seller and all around good guy

Who is price complaining?? I’m not - I was only curious what they were new.

Market is the market. And if people want to cash out (or whatever you want to call it), so be it, that’s how collecting works.

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Be the ones that own it, oddly enough.

Edit: make no mistake, I want one... but I cant see paying more than the original price. Hell, even the original seems a bit too high.

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I doubt they’ll make it again. Jack said that as well.

Jack is a salesman and came up with the plan to market like this. They needed to let wonka down the line because of how he screwed up that announcement. They were not selling well at the time, so he decided to create more demand with immediately cutting the run short and watch the price go up on the secondary as a measure of future sales in the bank, and will then make the next run when the timing is right. I have spoken with 2 distributors. 1 was explicitly clear that it WILL get redone (they also told me about reruns of previous games before anyone else and they were right every time). The other said he would love to see it (there is obvious demand and he would have orders if available right now), but he has no info to share at this time.

I tend to follow and believe the most obvious, which there is no reason it wont get made again (likely in a better trim package). I am yet to hear even one person come up with a logical reason why it wont be redone. JJP likes to make money, then need to have runs to keep the line running between games/ development times, the title has demand for at least 100 more right now, the game is very fun and a great theme.

Quoted from delt31:

oh look it's whytalk doing what he does best - spread BS without any facts. Nice.

some facts from delt and in this case one of the biggest hype flippers out there... that is funny. Your history speaks for itself. It is a road of hype and flip, hype and flip. You seem more obsessed with the flip than playing the game. That is fine, but just own it as a primary part of your MO.

It is pretty obvious when you see the same handful of owners in each and every JJP POTC fs/ft hype thread what the motivations are IMHO.

Good luck with you future sale
delt (resized).PNGdelt (resized).PNGhonda (resized).PNGhonda (resized).PNG

Dont let this discussion take away from the fact that the game is GREAT, and should be selling for these prices as demand is obviously high for it right now and a bunch of people in this hobby run off fear of missing out and have the cash to spend.

just pointing out the same hypers in everyone of these

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

It’s no Wrath of Olympus, it’s a great game but it was produced after the change of the millennium so you probably aren’t interested it!

You are correct, there are only 6 of those out in the world and no features were stripped out of it before being made

#31 4 years ago

@whysnow, I respectfully disagree with your "hype and sell" argument...at least on this title. As a satisfied owner, I will admit to considering putting mine on the block just because of the market trend. Think about it. At what it is selling for right now, you could pretty much trade or use the cash to get any game you want. The only thing holding me back is that I can't think of a game that could take the place of my JJPOTC.

#32 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Jack is a salesman and came up with the plan to market like this. They needed to let wonka down the line because of how he screwed up that announcement. They were not selling well at the time, so he decided to create more demand with immediately cutting the run short and watch the price go up on the secondary as a measure of future sales in the bank, and will then make the next run when the timing is right. I have spoken with 2 distributors. 1 was explicitly clear that it WILL get redone (they also told me about reruns of previous games before anyone else and they were right every time). The other said he would love to see it (there is obvious demand and he would have orders if available right now), but he has no info to share at this time.
I tend to follow and believe the most obvious, which there is no reason it wont get made again (likely in a better trim package). I am yet to hear even one person come up with a logical reason why it wont be redone. JJP likes to make money, then need to have runs to keep the line running between games/ development times, the title has demand for at least 100 more right now, the game is very fun and a great theme.

some facts from delt and in this case one of the biggest hype flippers out there... that is funny. Your history speaks for itself. It is a road of hype and flip, hype and flip. You seem more obsessed with the flip than playing the game. That is fine, but just own it as a primary part of your MO.
It is pretty obvious when you see the same handful of owners in each and every JJP POTC fs/ft hype thread what the motivations are IMHO.
Good luck with you future sale
[quoted image][quoted image]
Dont let this discussion take away from the fact that the game is GREAT, and should be selling for these prices as demand is obviously high for it right now and a bunch of people in this hobby run off fear of missing out and have the cash to spend.
just pointing out the same hypers in everyone of these

whytalk - are you trying to say the market hype around this game is based on me? Well thanks!!!

Edit.... I will try to ignore whytalk in Bills f/s thread! Carry on

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

whysnow, I respectfully disagree with your "hype and sell" argument...at least on this title. As a satisfied owner, I will admit to considering putting mine on the block just because of the market trend. Think about it. At what it is selling for right now, you could pretty much trade or use the cash to get any game you want. The only thing holding me back is that I can't think of a game that could take the place of my JJPOTC.

yeah, it is only natural that we all have to consider selling when someone tosses a crazy number. I rarely sell any game, but recently had a few people offer what I considered silly money to buy, so it makes you consider it. Esp when you think of the other games you could try out and still have some money back in the bank or for another game

The matter here is that a handful of the same people are hyping the hell out of POTC in every single thread.

Funny part is that this is the 3rd one this past week so other are in the same position as you. I figure it is only a matter of time before we see some of them sell also.

#34 4 years ago

Not sure I see Hype and sell. I see this as a trade thread where an owner is trying to see if there are any one wants to put up an interesting offer. Nothing wrong with that! . At this point, this is an "in demand" game that maybe someone with some trade equity in a nice piece of interest may offer an option. The sell system here requires a price to be put in and 1K give or so over original (plus shipping) not that far off. While I feel different then most on the value difference tween LE/SE, It is obvious from the responses here that the LE is the most preferred of the three available options. JJPPOTC has the potential to be one of the few newer titles to appreciate over original cost based on demand. Only a few others such as Tron LE have demonstrated that ability over say the last 10 years. Pretty obvious the future price will be impacted by JJP future actions on this game. A potential trader has to evaluate that for them selves and decide to make an offer or not. No matter what a potential trader/buyer does, this is a great game that has upside even further with future code updates. Not really a lose opportunity IMHO.

I say good luck to the owner. I hope some thing interesting comes your way.

#35 4 years ago

This is a fickle bunch in this hobby. I think that its harder for people to hold on to games that cost more, like north of 10k. People naturally want to protect their cash and are in fear that something will change and their game will instantly lose a couple grand in value. If they are selling a game that they genuinely don't care for, I get it. However, if its prompted by fear or taking a few hundred profit (lets face it, that all we are really looking at here after shipping, taxes, mods) than that's sad. The OP looks like its not his cup of tea, based on the low plays, so his sale may make sense.

#36 4 years ago

GLWS. Makes sense to sell if your not into it...and selling at a good time to boot!

Personally, mine isn't going anywhere. The game is so stinking fun. I don't see it leaving for a long time, if ever, and I'll be fine losing some money on it down the road if prices drop.

#37 4 years ago

Thanks for all the offers so far and all the interesting comments.
I have never hyped the game, I have been critical actually, see the attached post.
I noticed the past few transactions every one else did. I only wanted to put the dollar value at $1 but I received a prompt about being a reseller etc, so I chose a number that I’d value the trades being offered to me should represent. Not a Star Wars LE and $700, I hope you understand that.
An owner/operator selling a game @ $9,500 that had 1,700 plays on would presumably have made a them a few dollars. It sold so quick that probably means they left money on the table and I have a few hundred of desirable mods on the game.
I’m looking for a trade....If I don’t get anything appealing I’ll keep it. I have a Wonka on order and if I don’t like it I won’t keep it either. I can afford to lose money on games, I’d prefer not to. I don’t have many vices but if I want to try a game and I don’t like it I’m going to try to trade or sell it. I live in an area where I have to drive 2 hours to even try new games. 4 + hours of my time and gas add up quickly, plus I don’t like playing In crowed areas where you can’t hear all the callouts and music. I’d love to lease these things for 6 months but until that happens I’ll buy and sell and lose more money than I make on games. I’m not retired with all the time in the world, I make a good living and I am young and healthy enough to move these things around like they are toys.
Check out my feedback and make me a trade offer.

265AC2FF-FFD3-4597-B107-FD203F79276B (resized).jpeg265AC2FF-FFD3-4597-B107-FD203F79276B (resized).jpeg
#38 4 years ago

Jack does a great job of propping up the resale value of JJP titles.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Jack is a salesman and came up with the plan to market like this.

Agree with this totally. I’ve never bought a new JJP, but the guy is a genius IMO.

I can’t imagine Jack thinking they will sell more then a handful of WOZYBR at 11.5k (with so many WOZ out there) but it certainly doesn’t hurt in helping keeping resale values higher on WOZs.

I haven’t played POTCLE or any version, but have no doubt it’s a great game. Stopping production (temporarily IMO) will help keep the value up on existing games and allow them to focus on Wonka. If POTC is as good as people say and still in demand, you’re kidding yourself if you think these won’t be rerun.

I have no issues with people asking 11k for a game that’s demand outweighs supply, but agree with Whysnow that it’s the same people pumping the game, some with used car salesman like tactics.

#39 4 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Not sure I see Hype and sell. I see this as a trade thread where an owner is trying to see if there are any one wants to put up an interesting offer. Nothing wrong with that! . At this point, this is an "in demand" game that maybe someone with some trade equity in a nice piece of interest may offer an option. The sell system here requires a price to be put in and 1K give or so over original (plus shipping) not that far off. While I feel different then most on the value difference tween LE/SE, It is obvious from the responses here that the LE is the most preferred of the three available options. JJPPOTC has the potential to be one of the few newer titles to appreciate over original cost based on demand. Only a few others such as Tron LE have demonstrated that ability over say the last 10 years. Pretty obvious the future price will be impacted by JJP future actions on this game. A potential trader has to evaluate that for them selves and decide to make an offer or not. No matter what a potential trader/buyer does, this is a great game that has upside even further with future code updates. Not really a lose opportunity IMHO.
I say good luck to the owner. I hope some thing interesting comes your way.

Well said

#40 4 years ago

GLWS...A great time to move the game, imho...Hope something fun pops up trade wise for you....

#41 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I don't know both of you guys and you both are probably great guys! with that being said I laughed my Ass off at the " Why Talk "

No Offense on my end!

#42 4 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

but agree with Whysnow that it’s the same people pumping the game, some with used car salesman like tactics.

I get what you're saying but Whysnow is the king of hyping his own games and then pointing fingers at others for doing the same. Even if he's not selling one of his machines, he's jumping in on other For Sale threads and doing what I call, price protecting. The hypocrisy is irritating and frustrating for many of us.

#43 4 years ago

If Whysnow is taking the time out of his busy day to thump his chest repeatedly about how PoTC is about to be remade... it is more likely than not going to be remade any time soon and will hit $15k by Christmas.

He is the Pinside embodiment of the Dunning-Kruger effect. The less he knows the more certain he is of things. And despite being wrong most of the time (even a busted-ass clock is right twice a day, after all) he seems to lack any sort of awareness of how wrong he is, and how often, and what factors might be leading to his wrongness.

Could pirates be remade?

Sure, if prices rise, and demand is maintained, I could see a relatively small run in the future at an appreciably higher price.

If JJP is kept busy selling more profitable games (slightly less content, similar prices to today) why would they go back to pirates? It is a great game, it is not an easy or inexpensive game to make though.

Good luck with the sale or trade!

#44 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

And here comes another to prove my point...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/am-i-crazy

Mine won't be for sale anytime soon. Going to check The Mod Couple instead

I find it great that these are going up for sale, keeps the prices up. And when these people want to buy at a later date they can justify the higher costs since they were a part of it.

#45 4 years ago

Great seller. Game is priced at market. It's difficult to get a LE.

#46 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Whysnow is the king of hyping his own games and then pointing fingers at others for doing the same. Even if he's not selling one of his machines, he's jumping in on other For Sale threads and doing what I call, price protecting. The hypocrisy is irritating and frustrating for many of us.

Yes

#47 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I get what you're saying but Whysnow is the king of hyping his own games and then pointing fingers at others for doing the same. Even if he's not selling one of his machines, he's jumping in on other For Sale threads and doing what I call, price protecting. The hypocrisy is irritating and frustrating for many of us.

What did you do with all your MG and TBL flip cash Kim?

Price protecting, lol. That is a new one. You finally realize you look silly claiming it is flipping when I don’t sell so you just made up a new word to explain and justify you attacks. That is pretty funny, I gotta give it to you.

#48 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

What did you do with all your MG and TBL flip cash Kim?
Price protecting, lol. That is a new one. You finally realize you look silly claiming it is flipping when I don’t sell so you just made up a new word to explain and justify you attacks. That is pretty funny, I gotta give it to you.

should take it to PM not on someone's FS thread.

#49 4 years ago

Rai - you should buy this or @Coz's and dump that silly ass Dialed In of yours!

#50 4 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Rai - you should buy this or Coz's and dump that silly ass Dialed In of yours!

love my DI, PotC is a super pin no doubt but my collection is maximum allowed by the wife.
di11 (resized).jpgdi11 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 38.00
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 85 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-pirates-of-the-caribbean-le-3/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.