Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Added: August 19th, 2019
Ended: August 20th, 2019
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)
Trying to buy a house and am forced to put my PoTC LE up for sale.
It is truly a phenomenal game and currently the best one in my collection. I will gladly wrap, package and pallet the game at no charge if the buyer arranges shipping.
It is in immaculate condition w/ under 200 plays and lots of tasteful mods. My game was made at the end of their run so NO mechanical errors, NO chips or issues whatsoever on playfield and plays great. Looks like it was just pulled out of the box, virtually brand new.
Added Mods and features:
- Already Installed Mods (The Mod Couple, Lermods & Mezel Mods)
- Black Pearl Deck (covers wires and fills out the ship much better)
- Dauntless ship railing mod (ads further detail to British Ship)
- “Pirates Ye Be Warned” Shooter Plate (sign under plunger)
- “Dead Men Tell No Tells” skull sign by Devils Triangle cave entrance
- Gold Coins Lock Bar mod
- Cannon mod at the ball launcher on the Black Pearl ship
- LED lit Bayou (green) and Depths (blue) holes (looks great)
- 3D Lit up coin door Limited Edition # sign w/ ship inside (very cool)
- Black Cannon Ball pinballs (awesome difference and they look real!)
- Kraken Side Art Gameblades (by TiltGraphics)
Not yet installed mods also included:
- Dauntless Dress Up Kit (Barrels and Railing on top of British ship)
- Spinning Disc silencer kit
- Brand new LE acrylic topper
Extra toys and goodies also included:
- Black Pearl ship in a bootle (Like the movie! Nice topper potential)
- Jack Sparrow figure to replace Tortuga Tom on the pop bumper
- Pirates Dead Mans Chest Key & Key Ring (purchased at Disney Pirates ride)
- Medium scale Black Skull & Crossbones Pirate Flag and Ship wheel purchased at the
actual Pirate Museum in Nassau, Bahamas
This is easily the finest pin I own and I hate to sell it. A very good investment as the value will continue to skyrocket. That alone is a good reason to keep it for a while longer but sadly I need cash now.
$10,950 (it will be worth more than that by the end of the year).
Check my reviews from previous buyers! Please PM me if interested.
Happy to send lots of additional pics to serious inquiries.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.
Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!