• Latest reply 3 years ago by Nevus
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dick (resized).jpg
tenor.gif
merlin_170438451_dd144ae2-8cd3-4d76-9196-7c12518b53a4-mobileMasterAt3x (resized).jpg
BB0F5442-9F14-43B1-BA75-38CF1656171F (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2021-03-06 at 1.11.58 PM (resized).png
1353FA80-22D1-4A0A-8E14-0584A7916598.gif
2-2021-ford-mustang-04_2_Cropped (resized).jpg
features (resized).JPG
50mv3n (resized).jpg
64e55c15e2f0c16a62fc8997b2632321 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 160 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 3 years ago

Certainly far far fewer made than the $20k LE’s. These were 16-20 when the LEs were 10-12. Did the LE go up in value and CE stayed put?

#52 3 years ago

Worth every penny, I believe priced to low. Should be $45,000 OBO.

#53 3 years ago

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA! This is getting way too close to Supreme prices. Back off a tad.

#54 3 years ago

Remember when $ 10k by Christmas used to be a joke.

#55 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

better start adding another zero

#56 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Certainly far far fewer made than the $20k LE’s. These were 16-20 when the LEs were 10-12. Did the LE go up in value and CE stayed put?

SE had even less made... it should be the highest priced

#57 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

i think it may still apply.

#58 3 years ago

Me telling my friends, "Hey you really need to check out the pinball league, its tons of fun. But watch out you might get addicted and have to buy a machine!"

Friend sees ad for pinball machine for $30k..."Hmm, i think i'll get into boats instead"

#59 3 years ago

Sale pending!
Congrats... i guess

#60 3 years ago

Man better repost the ad at $35k, it was too low!

#61 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

I agree!

#62 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

What do the SEs go for?

#63 3 years ago

Good Luck With The Sale.

#64 3 years ago

Sold!! Now you can go buy 5 Stern NIB pros.

#65 3 years ago

You crazy son of a bitch, congrats haha wow! 30 big ones and you find a buyer in less than a day. Crazy times indeed.

#66 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

This is just getting silly now.........

Reminds me of that Walking Dead topper for sale thread.

LTG : )

#67 3 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Takes a special kind of douche to go 30k and use the lazy line of "will put up pics later".

Sale Pending, despite your kind words.

Congrats to seller and buyer. Those are the only two people that need to be happy with this deal.

#68 3 years ago
Quoted from DK:

What do the SEs go for?

Last one Around here sold for 14k. I only agreed because I own one. Not a ton get listed with only 150 made

#69 3 years ago

Sale pending my ass

#70 3 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Sale Pending, despite your kind words.
Congrats to seller and buyer. Those are the only two people that need to be happy with this deal.

Don’t believe everything you read on the internet.

#71 3 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Sold!! Now you can go buy 5 Stern NIB pros.

Or a new Audi

#72 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Sale pending my ass

Yeah pay the Pinside fee and we will believe it maybe.

#73 3 years ago

Sign me up for a $30,000 new Audi!

#74 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Sale pending my ass

Please tell me your right? This is getting crazy. I want this game... but damn! I’d rather put 1/2 that cash into my kids college funds.

Time will tell

#75 3 years ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Please tell me your right? This is getting crazy. I want this game... but damn! I’d rather put 1/2 that cash into my kids college funds.
Time will tell

put it all into your sons college fund , you will never regret the investment !

#76 3 years ago

Let us analyze some current pricing.

First, Guns and Roses CE. Orders taken in (October? 2020), presold at $12500. Current going rate is $18500 - $20000, which it actually sells for, with a print run of 500 copies. Pinside shows at least 6 or more have sold in that range.

Pirates CE apparently came out in 2018. I looked it up, retail was $12500. As we know, 200 were produced. So compared to pricing on Guns, a price of $30 K seems a bit low (in comparison to Guns).

So instead, lets take a look at pricing on the CE's. Around November, they were being listed and sold for $21 K, in the last two months, two were listed at $25 K (both sold, not sure why the CA one isn't in the archive), and one at $18 K (sold within 40 minutes). Also LE's started selling at $20 K, and when someone listed their LE for $25 K, it spawned a bunch of people willing to then list their LEs at ranges of $17-$25, and now any LE under $20 K sells. (Currently 8 listed, the two under $20 K both sale pending, and 6 at $20 K waiting unsold).

CE's originally sold for 30% more than LE's at retail, so pricing is going to tend to move in that direction IF the CE is considered to be more desirable.

This listing at $30 K is a new high, however, pricing history would seem to indicate its worth, lowest, $25 K, and highest, perhaps $28K. However, being the only one listed for sale since 2/17 (which sold within a day), it seems the market is still strong with this one.

#77 3 years ago

If this FS truly transpired (during a pandemic of all times), IMO the pinball market might be a tad overheated at the moment lol.

#78 3 years ago

Only 150 DI CE’s, I would take $15k bargain

#79 3 years ago

20 bucks says this goes "sold off Pinside"...

#80 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Sign me up for a $30,000 new Audi!

You can get into a ugly Q3 for that
At least here in Ohio you can

#81 3 years ago

Remember when the playfield issues were going to make the games impossible to resell?

#82 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:put it all into your sons college fund , you will never regret the investment !

As a parent who will be cutting checks to two universities this fall I can attest that the only thing keeping pace with pinflation is college tuition.

#83 3 years ago

I'll trade you for some magic beans

#84 3 years ago

Man, I need to install the RadCals on this dust collector and list it up for stupid money soon. My Tesla stock took a nose dive, but at least POTC keeps shooting up like a rocket, lol

BB0F5442-9F14-43B1-BA75-38CF1656171F (resized).jpegBB0F5442-9F14-43B1-BA75-38CF1656171F (resized).jpeg
#85 3 years ago
Quoted from renvhoek:

Let us analyze some current pricing.
First, Guns and Roses CE. Orders taken in (October? 2020), presold at $12500. Current going rate is $18500 - $20000, which it actually sells for, with a print run of 500 copies. Pinside shows at least 6 or more have sold in that range.
Pirates CE apparently came out in 2018. I looked it up, retail was $12500. As we know, 200 were produced. So compared to pricing on Guns, a price of $30 K seems a bit low (in comparison to Guns).
So instead, lets take a look at pricing on the CE's. Around November, they were being listed and sold for $21 K, in the last two months, two were listed at $25 K (both sold, not sure why the CA one isn't in the archive), and one at $18 K (sold within 40 minutes). Also LE's started selling at $20 K, and when someone listed their LE for $25 K, it spawned a bunch of people willing to then list their LEs at ranges of $17-$25, and now any LE under $20 K sells. (Currently 8 listed, the two under $20 K both sale pending, and 6 at $20 K waiting unsold).
CE's originally sold for 30% more than LE's at retail, so pricing is going to tend to move in that direction IF the CE is considered to be more desirable.
This listing at $30 K is a new high, however, pricing history would seem to indicate its worth, lowest, $25 K, and highest, perhaps $28K. However, being the only one listed for sale since 2/17 (which sold within a day), it seems the market is still strong with this one.

The crew at JJP must be looking at these adds in disbelief!

#86 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Let’s hope they use some of that as motivation to fix bugs and FINISH THE GAME.

#87 3 years ago

The only disbelief, is at how foolish,the plebiscite is! If you are not belly laughing now, you should be looking in the mirror, and praying!

Quoted from Concretehardt:

#88 3 years ago

Congrats on the sale.

I’ve seen this game in person when I bought a game from the seller a year ago or so, it’s gorgeous and perfect like all of this seller’s games.

#89 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Last one Around here sold for 14k. I only agreed because I own one. Not a ton get listed with only 150 made

I wouldn't sell my SE for $14k. I've got all the mods to basically make it an LE, plus NOS playfield, cab decals, plastic set, extra boat motor, playfield decals, etc. Game's a keeper for me.

Congrats on the CE sale though! As much as I love the game, it'd be pretty hard to turn down $17k+ of profit.

#90 3 years ago

Show me the money

#91 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Remember when the playfield issues were going to make the games impossible to resell?

It's about time you showed up. Wouldn't be a JJP thread without you.

#92 3 years ago

I call BS. It didn’t sell for $30k.

#93 3 years ago

Well done , Take the 30 ( obo) and run .... this hobby has gotten insane .

#94 3 years ago
Quoted from steigerpijp:

.... this hobby has gotten insane .

I thought the same thing the day Whitewaters hit north of $2k. It's been getting more insane by the day with no end in sight.

#95 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I wouldn't sell my SE for $14k. I've got all the mods to basically make it an LE, plus NOS playfield, cab decals, plastic set, extra boat motor, playfield decals, etc. Game's a keeper for me.

i have to ask.. seeing how you're never going to sell (your words), and i think we can agree your machine is never going to get beaten to death like it would in a roughhouse dive bar, what are you going to do with all that extra stuff?

#96 3 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I call BS. It didn’t sell for $30k.

When did he say he did? It says "sale pending." Maybe it sold for 50 bucks.

You guys are so thirsty for drama and are arguing with ghosts.

#97 3 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

i have to ask.. seeing how you're never going to sell (your words), and i think we can agree your machine is never going to get beaten to death like it would in a roughhouse dive bar, what are you going to do with all that extra stuff?

I have the same backups except the boat motor. but mine was previously routed so it had 2k plays. If I didn’t tell you it was routed you wouldn’t know but the playfield was due to the chips they had which jjp has had issues with so I got a free replacement. The rest is to have just in case. I’ve damaged art before moving a pin or fixing one so nice to have back ups

#98 3 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

I just picked up parts as I came across them at very good prices earlier on which was a little weird because I've never done that with a game before. But I like the game so much and parts are so hard to come by, I grabbed them when I could. I am not someone who has to have museum quality games, but in this case I wanted to have the parts in case I ever needed them for some reason. I guess my dream idea would be to play the game for a long time, then basically have the ability to replace the playfield, art, decals, etc. and have almost a brand new game again if I wanted to.

#99 3 years ago

How bored (or angry) in life do you have to be to spend the time ripping a guy for considering selling a game for 2-3x what he paid for it? Should he sell it for the retail price (which might be the equivalent of handing somebody $15k cash), or is it ok to say I love my machine but if somebody’s going to pay this much for it, I’ll sell it. I hope he gets it (or got it). We’re on here because we all have the same hobby, calling somebody a douche because he passed economics in high school, is being just that.

#100 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

How bored (or angry) in life do you have to be to spend the time ripping a guy for considering selling a game for 2-3x what he paid for it? Should he sell it for the retail price (which might be the equivalent of handing somebody $15k cash), or is it ok to say I love my machine but if somebody’s going to pay this much for it, I’ll sell it. I hope he gets it (or got it). We’re on here because we all have the same hobby, calling somebody a douche because he passed economics in high school, is being just that.

So I guess it's ok to flip games...find 'em on craigslist, or from old people looking to clear out an estate and turn around and sell for 2-3 times as much without fixing them up or anything? I passed ECON 101 but flipping in this hobby doesn't sit right with me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 160 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-pirates-of-the-caribbean-ce-8/page/2?hl=lordhelmet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.