7B28CB16-9D12-47F9-9701-4673988F7E60 (resized).jpeg
200w (1).gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Stop Talking for a While.gif
488BEBDE-E942-4602-8BE6-78C99E7EB20F (resized).png
3463F5B1-71BA-457A-BEA3-BD46DB94751F (resized).jpeg
45mzwb (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 80 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 3 years ago

Absolutely no red flags here.

#52 3 years ago
Quoted from Swainer80:

Wish I was closer.

Wish I was further

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from SDpinballer:

Wow! that dude had thousands of posts, was on here for years, claims 83 machines in collection, bought and sold tons of machines (most of which he said didn’t sell - something like 250 not sold?), and claimed to be doing pinball for 40 years. Then he exploded!

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Lot's of transactions and lot's of not giving donations for sale's or trade.
Maybe it's time to put a price on any machine for sale ad. Charging up front fee , say anywhere from $5-$25 based on price of machine.
Charging up front will eliminate the rif raf and make ads more legit.

#54 3 years ago

Wow what a dumb move.

Who's laughing now?

Haha!

#55 3 years ago
Quoted from CPanther95:

Absolutely no red flags here.

nope, none!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#56 3 years ago

In all seriousness Whitey’s behavior here is so bizarre and irrational I am beginning to wonder if he has Tourette’s syndrome. If that is the case I am definitely giving the guy a pass on his inflammatory posting habits.

“Once regarded as a rare and bizarre syndrome, Tourette's has popularly been associated with coprolalia (the utterance of obscene words or socially inappropriate and derogatory remarks).”

#57 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

In all seriousness Whitey’s behavior here is so irrational I am beginning to wonder if he has Tourette’s syndrome. If that is the case I am definitely giving the guy a pass on his inflammatory posting habits.
“Once regarded as a rare and bizarre syndrome, Tourette's has popularly been associated with coprolalia (the utterance of obscene words or socially inappropriate and derogatory remarks).”

Nah...I'm gonna guess one too many adult beverages.

#58 3 years ago

Well, you know what they say, “It’s Better to Burn Out Then Fade Away“

#59 3 years ago

That made me LOL. Damn. Drop that bomb!

#60 3 years ago

Great. What do I do with this Camaro now?

#61 3 years ago
Quoted from robin:

Well he asked for it. Both literally and also by breaking Pinside rule #1!

The Purge has begun. . .

200w (1).gif200w (1).gif
#63 3 years ago

Dum...dum...dum...pah...Another one bites the dust.

#64 3 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Wish I was further

LMFAO.

Quoted from NPO:

That made me LOL. Damn. Drop that bomb!

Robin IRL now:

7B28CB16-9D12-47F9-9701-4673988F7E60 (resized).jpeg7B28CB16-9D12-47F9-9701-4673988F7E60 (resized).jpeg
#65 3 years ago

I miss whitey already

#66 3 years ago

Let this be a lesson: You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

#67 3 years ago

In all seriousness Whitey’s behavior here is so bizarre and irrational I am beginning to wonder if he has Tourette’s syndrome. If that is the case I am definitely giving the guy a pass on his inflammatory posting habits.

No pass from me. Outbursts aside, he was not a good seller in my experience. Very shifty. Plays games. Not dependable. Plus, a pattern of being a condescending ass toward guys will small collections.

#68 3 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

No pass from me. Outbursts aside, he was not a good seller in my experience. Very shifty. Plays games. Not dependable. Plus, a pattern of being a condescending ass toward guys will small collections.

This is all so incredibly difficult to believe.

#69 3 years ago

Plus, a pattern of being a condescending ass toward guys will small collections.

Size does matter. Just ask the ladies.

#70 3 years ago

Plus, a pattern of being a condescending ass toward guys will small collections.

Weird, I really felt the compassion here.......

Quoted from whitey:

Hey one armed jack off
I have a dozen games back to AFG with no plays ! Stop talking shit
Got plug in your Prius
Ya broke dick MF

#71 3 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

Sure, until they realize you're talking about pinball.

#72 3 years ago

Never heard of Keyboard Tourette's.

#73 3 years ago

I loathe people like that.

#74 3 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

That's not what I've been told.
OH wait...

#75 3 years ago

Wow Whitey blocked, that's something right there.

#76 3 years ago

My experience with the guy was a few years a go when he had a TZ for sale. We made a deal over the phone, and then a few days later he changed his mind. He said his Dad didn't want to do the deal. At the time I was a little irritated, but got over it pretty quickly. Then a few months later he put the same game up for a higher price. He's not a good guy to do business with.

#77 3 years ago

Is it too late to put in an offer?

#78 3 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Is it too late to put in an offer?

He seems pretty chill and open to negotiate.

#79 3 years ago

As someone who actually has Tourette Syndrome I can assure you that his posting has nothing to do with it.

#80 3 years ago

Time to lock this one. It was fun while it lasted. Oh wait, it really wasn’t.

There are 80 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-pirates-of-the-caribbean-ce-4/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.