Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by ekthoren
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 21 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-951.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_5798.JPG
IMG_5800.JPG
IMG_5795.JPG
IMG_5792.JPG
IMG_5791.JPG
IMG_5790.JPG
IMG_5789.JPG
IMG_5788.JPG
IMG_5787.JPG
IMG_5777.JPG
IMG_5774.JPG
IMG_5775.JPG
IMG_5771.JPG
IMG_5768.JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 1,600

for sale

Pinbot Green Bay, WI $1,600 w/video clip

Added: May 15th, 2015 Ended: May 17th, 2015
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Item description

Pin Bot Pinball Machine for sale or trade $1,600. This game is fully working. I have made a video of this machine and you can watch it on the you tube link below. This game has an XPIN Led replacement display with Blue on the left and Red on the right. That is a specific display for pinbot. Hi voltage is fine on power supply but displays were gassed so I bought this replacement. Rubbers were recently replaced and the game has been gone through. All switches, lights, flashers, coils, flippers, display, topper, etc it all works. The playfield is in really nice original condition with mylar, the cabinet has some scratches but is also nice and the back glass (translite) is good.
Originally I was planning on doing a complete restoration on this game and I bought a brand new CPR Playfield that has been professionally resurfaced with automotive clear coat, CPR Upper Playfield, CPR Plastic Set, Pin Bits plastic protectors, new red spiral ramp, new drop targets, etc. I still have all that stuff and none of it is included with the sale of this machine. If you want it please contact me you can have it for $1,200 or I will just keep it and someday I will use it.
This game is perfectly fine and plays good the way it is and is ready to go. Call with questions.

YOU TUBE LINK OF THIS MACHINE IN ACTION

Item photos

IMG_5796.JPG
IMG_5762.JPG
IMG_5760.JPG
IMG_5759.JPG
IMG_5767.JPG
IMG_5768.JPG
IMG_5771.JPG
IMG_5775.JPG
IMG_5774.JPG
IMG_5777.JPG
IMG_5787.JPG
IMG_5788.JPG
IMG_5789.JPG
IMG_5790.JPG
IMG_5791.JPG
IMG_5792.JPG
IMG_5795.JPG
IMG_5800.JPG
IMG_5798.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Item location

De Pere, WI, US

Seller insights

These are ekthoren's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to ekthoren's stats page

#2 4 years ago

Even though I'm not interested in this title, these videos are great! It's cool to see the ins and outs of the machine. It's too bad there were no ball saves in 1986...

#3 4 years ago

I've never heard of the "extra ball for bad play" reward, what are the details of this? Is it a setting that can be enabled?

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

I've never heard of the "extra ball for bad play" reward, what are the details of this? Is it a setting that can be enabled?

That means you're a good player!

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

image.jpgimage.jpg

Almost every system 11 has it. They may call it something different but it is their.

#6 4 years ago

I wish this was on the west coast, I would seriously would be loading up the truck to come get it.

#7 4 years ago

I was under the impression PinBot does have a ball save (it's not the best in the world),
on my System 7 and 11's and they seem to they follow this logic:
>no points this ball (flickering score), shoot again.
>points this ball (scrolling score), end of ball.

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from Pepse25:

I was under the impression PinBot does have a ball save (it's not the best in the world),
on my System 7 and 11's and they seem to they follow this logic:
>no points this ball (flickering score), shoot again.
>points this ball (scrolling score), end of ball.

I think most machines will just give the ball back if you don't activate any scoring switches. Not sure if that was intended as a ball save or just to give you your ball back if it fell back into the trough from shooter lane on a bad kick out.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside