4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by gosepin
  • Topic is favorited by 54 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

#1 4 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 300

for sale

Pinball Transport

Added: September 24th, 2015 Re-listed: 1 time
    Condition: Routed - fresh off route

Item description

My name is Ray Starego and my shipping company is called Games on the Go. I am a pinball collector who delivers games door to door. I am located in Brick NJ and I ship games in the US as far west as Nebraska and handle every state north and south all the way to and including the East Coast. My associate is Don Bosworth from Pinballs on the Move, a 5 year veteran in the coin op moving business. Being collectors we understand the importance of proper handling during shipping to both the seller and buyer. We charge $300 door to door and give a $50 discount per machine for multiple games going to the same buyer. If your buyer needs the game shipped please pass my contact information along. If you need references Don Bosworth is fairly well known on most of the pinball message boards. His website is http://www.pinballsonthemove.com/. I can be reached by this email or on my cell at [phone number removed] Thanks for your consideration.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an expired ad.

Item location

Brick, NJ, US

Seller insights

These are rutgersray's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to rutgersray's stats page

#2 4 years ago

Don is straight-up and dependable. Ray's association with Don is a good thing!

#3 4 years ago

Will keep you in mind.

#4 4 years ago

Nice to have even more shipping options in the hobby. Fair price for door to door & moving by someone who knows what they are doing..I'll keep you in mind..

#5 4 years ago

just responding so I can find this easier if I ever need to - thanks

#6 4 years ago

Dang, just bought a game in NY and being delivered tomorrow. I could have saved $76 with you! Definitely keep this in mind.

#7 4 years ago

Go 1 more state to the left and I'll keep you in mind

#8 4 years ago

Will definitely keep you guys in mind!

#9 4 years ago

Yes! Will keep this in mind. I assume that you also pick up games and deliver back to NJ...I am in Morris Plains, NJ

#10 4 years ago

I've used Don several times. Any friend of Don...

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from PjM:

Dang, just bought a game in NY and being delivered tomorrow. I could have saved $76 with you! Definitely keep this in mind.

keep in mind this sort of service is WAY more bang for the buck than NAVL or any other transport company.

This is a single guy picking up, wrapping, and loading your game. He takes it on the trailer once and off the trailer once. to these guys it is your prized pinball machine.

NAVL or any other transport company is likely to move your game on/off 4 trucks at minimum ad upwards fo 10 trucks depending on routing. To them it is only freight.

#12 4 years ago

rutgersray: Do you do COD?

#13 4 years ago

Nice. May be reaching out to you soon.

#14 4 years ago

Great Guys! Lets keep um busy!

#15 4 years ago

Sounds good. Are you insured? What is your policy for damage or destroyed games?

#16 4 years ago

Dig this.

#17 4 years ago
    Quoted from edcianci:

just responding so I can find this easier if I ever need to - thanks

Me too.

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

Go 1 more state to the left and I'll keep you in mind

This^^
    Colorado has lots of collectors, think about it

#19 4 years ago

Bookmarked!

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from InfiniteLives:

This^^
    Colorado has lots of collectors, think about it

I am always happy to offer help with pinball transport from madison,wi to denver,co area the 2 times I make the trip out/back to visit family each year. Usually head out once in winter (Jan/Feb is common) and will be heading out around next labor day for sure (to attend Dorry Hill event).

#21 4 years ago

A great service at a good price....hope to use you guys soon

#22 4 years ago

Bump for an essential service to our hobby. Hope you stay really busy : )

You could deliver some Mike Ducker missing
    shipments, he has MAD amusements in Brick.

#23 4 years ago

Nice, makes those pins from gwaxt72 even more tempting!!

#24 4 years ago

This is something I may be in the need of soon. Glad to see this thread.

#25 4 years ago

I am dealing with Ray right now having a machine transported from New York to MA. Ray has been very easy to deal with and has answered all of my questions. So far, so good. Can't wait to get the new machine.

#26 4 years ago

Too bad you won't go to Washington. Just got a Cueball Wizard delivered by STI from Mass. and it cost 430.00

#27 4 years ago

I have a deal going with Ray right now also, Don is picking up a pin in Kentucky on the way back from expo, and Ray will pick it up from him and deliver it. Really great guy to deal with, I met him at Pintastic, glad I did, kept his card and I am sure I will use him again. Nice to have someone who know pins hauling them.

#28 4 years ago

Do you come as far as Georgia? Nice to know this service is possible.

#29 4 years ago

Good to know, will save for later.

#30 4 years ago
    Quoted from codered9394:

Do you come as far as Georgia?

I know Don does, and they tag team with each other.

#31 4 years ago

Post saved

#32 4 years ago

What about California, need 2 or 3 shipped from NY?

#33 4 years ago

Great Service. Definitely keeper info.

#34 4 years ago

This rules. I have a feeling I'll be contacting you at some point.

#35 4 years ago

Do you guys do stairs?

#36 4 years ago

Great! You are marked in my favorites.

#37 4 years ago

I just got a Waterworld pinball machine delivered by Ray. The first thing that I can comment on is his professionalism. It seemed like he cared more about my new machine more than I did. He was very careful handling the game and I could tell that it was treated that way for the whole trip. Once the machine was picked up, Ray kept in contact and I was updated quite a bit. The machine was delivered at the time he said that he would be at my house. Ray also seems like a great guy. Very easy going and likable. Someone you could hang out with and kill a few hours talking about pinball. Overall, I am satisfied with the service that I got for the price. Its great that there is another option out there for us guys who are lazy and would rather pay someone to deliver our games, than to make the road trip ourselves. I would be happy to utilize Ray's services again. So, I have positive feedback for someone who is new to all of this on pinside. Good luck Ray, and thanks very much. I will be calling you for the next game.
    Roland

#38 4 years ago

will def have you in mind on the next shipment

2 weeks later
    #39 4 years ago

Set up a shipment with Ray today. Very nice to deal with, and it's nice knowing everything is taken care of and that my game will be in good hands!

1 week later
    #40 3 years ago

Used Don not to long ago to ship a pin.
    Everything worked perfectly.
    Very pleased.
    Glad to hear he has a shipping partner.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside