image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider plowpusher.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from PiNDoCToR:

Come to think of it, I did do one mod to this machine. I’ve always felt that this game was a little bit too easy to play because of the remote trip drop targets. Although they are a cool feature, I really feel they make the game too easy. It’s a simple leaf switch adjustment that I made on one of the relays under the playfield and it is totally reversible if you would like the game to play as it originally was intended. But as you know, these single level playfields can sometimes fail to arouse and deliver. And that was my intention with this mod. It’s like saying to your wife “hey honey, why don’t you put this blonde wig on tonight for kicks?”. I assure you that won’t get you very far in the bedroom (maybe it would. I really don’t know many of your wives), but a simple little mod like this on your pinball pool machine can add years and years of life.

Pinball Pool is one of the best System 1 games imo and a back glass in that condition for this game is very hard to come by.If it's not to much trouble would you mind posting a pic of that leaf switch Mod as i agree with your assessment on increasing the game difficulty level will make it a outstanding game GLWS

1 week later
#9 3 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

Ha, like I said I hadn't looked into it before, but weird they have an extra relay just for that, the 'B' relay, on the right in the picture below. Just a slight bend of the leaf and no paired drop targets, thanks.
sorry for the sidetrack, back to your regularly scheduled program.[quoted image]

How do you like the game play with the roto trip disabled bump

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider plowpusher.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-pinball-pool-11?tu=plowpusher and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.