image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider borgdog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#5 3 years ago

curious on the leaf switch mod as well, I run mine in 3-ball but with the jones plug under the playfield in the 5 ball position so only the even targets are paired dropping. was thinking about trying to make it so none were paired but hadn't looked into it yet.

nice looking machine, glws.

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from EMsInKC:

That's easy to do. Just permanently open the switch on the relay on the underside of the playfield that pairs the drop targets up. It makes the game much more difficult and it's easy to reverse.

Ha, like I said I hadn't looked into it before, but weird they have an extra relay just for that, the 'B' relay, on the right in the picture below. Just a slight bend of the leaf and no paired drop targets, thanks.

sorry for the sidetrack, back to your regularly scheduled program.

IMG_20200804_203828 (resized).jpgIMG_20200804_203828 (resized).jpg
#10 3 years ago
Quoted from plowpusher:

How do you like the game play with the roto trip disabled bump

While it does seem to lower the scores and make clearing the drops more difficult, I actually missed the cool feature of having the opposite one drop so earlier today I reversed it back and just have the even drops paired as before. I enjoy it more this way, just cool to see them drop like that, and having gone through and gotten all the mechs working well when I first bought it and cleared the playfield (minor touch-ups mostly black keylines, not a full restoration) for smooth play it is fast and fun. Easy? yeah it's not the most complicated pin, but just pure fun.. oh and I did replace the sound board with chimes which I enjoy much more too.

Again, good luck with the sale PiNDoCToR nice looking machine you have.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider borgdog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-pinball-pool-11?tu=borgdog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.