(Topic ID: 125110)

For sale: PINBALL PIMP CABINET STENCILS - AVAILABLE NOW!

By PinballPimp

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 178 posts
  • 83 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Redketchup
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

NGS_Cabinet_small_(resized).jpg
storeCENTAUR.jpg
CENTAUR_teaser.jpg
storeEK.jpg
EBD.jpg
HG.jpg
BK.jpg
P7120186.jpg
IMG_4261.jpg
20150710_074353.jpg
20150623_192308.jpg
20150623_180338.jpg
GALLERY Bally Star Trek 1.jpg
GALLERY Bally Star Trek 3.jpg
GALLERY Bally Star Trek 5.jpg
GALLERY Bally Star Trek 4.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 178 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 8 years ago

CENTAUR will be on my site and available for purchase by the first of the week.

FUTURE SPA I can do, I just need someone to send me good scans or full size detailed pencils tracings so I can scan on my end.

PARAGON is coming soon... I already have very nice scans.

http://www.pinballpimpstencils.com

#152 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballPimp:

VERY awesome!

how do these store? Do they hold up well stored for a while before I use them?

how much is shipping?

I am trying to determine if I should wait to buy both Paragon and Centaur at the same time to save on shipping and only if it is OK to keep them stored for a while before use?

#153 8 years ago

Any chance of creating F-14 stencils? The though of using decals makes my stomach churn.

Thanks,
Steve

#154 8 years ago

Any chance of doing Alien Poker?

#155 8 years ago

F-14 was screen printed in the factory. the white lines on the artwork make it very hard to create a stencils for this title.

#156 8 years ago

I can do AP but need cabinet scans or detailed full size tracings off a nice cabinet.

#157 8 years ago

Can someone provide a scan of Alien Poker as my machine is painted with homemade stencils third time over and is not very good?

#158 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

VERY awesome!
how do these store? Do they hold up well stored for a while before I use them?
how much is shipping?
I am trying to determine if I should wait to buy both Paragon and Centaur at the same time to save on shipping and only if it is OK to keep them stored for a while before use?

I'm curious about the shelf-life as well... it may be a year or two before I get to some of my games.

#159 8 years ago

hopefully I will still be in business in a year or two!

#160 8 years ago

What about Joker Poker Gottlieb?

#161 8 years ago

I wish you did some EM arcade stuff. That would be amazing!

#162 8 years ago
Quoted from loren3233:

What about Joker Poker Gottlieb?

Believe he's working on those right now...

1 month later
#163 8 years ago

Just a quick update... it's been a while. I have beautiful CENTAUR stencils on my site now. Working on Paragon next so they are ready before the CPR playfield release.

storeCENTAUR.jpgstoreCENTAUR.jpg

#164 8 years ago

Do you have a European distributor ?
Import tax could be crippling if imported from the US.

#165 8 years ago

I purchased a couple sets of PinballPimp's stencils back when the Flash Gordon set came out. Just got around to using them and I can't thank you enough for making these for the hobby. Truly first class work. When I get around to doing my Centaur I will order that set as well.....and throw the Twisted Pins set I have in the garbage!

#166 8 years ago

Just broke down my space invaders now to make it smooth as butter then need some stencils. I know where I'm going

3 weeks later
#167 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballPimp:

HAND SCANNERS WILL NOT WORK!!!!
I use an older Canon USB scanner with the lid taken off. I lay it upside down, glass down on the cabinet and scan the machine. Sides usually take 10 scans, 5 scans top and bottom, head 3-4 scans and front 3-4. I make sure I leave an inch of overlap in each scan. Once I have scans, I do my magic over which can take 10-20 hours of art cleanup to make the master cut file!
canon_2.jpg
600px-LIDE20_wo_cover.jpg

which scanners/resolution do you recommend for cabinet scans?

#168 8 years ago

gorgeous stencils

#169 8 years ago

How about Nitro Ground Shaker? Playfields are in production and stencils would be awesome.

#170 8 years ago

I recommend 300 dpi at full size for cabinet scans. This way I can get the most detail.

I have the HEAD and FRONT artwork done for Nitro Ground Shaker. Just waiting on some better images of the side and it will be ready for purchase on my site.

I am also FINISHED with SPACE INVADERS which will be on my site sometime next week. It will be a little more expensive than the others since the detail is so intricate and is a widebody.

#171 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballPimp:

I recommend 300 dpi at full size for cabinet scans. This way I can get the most detail.
I have the HEAD and FRONT artwork done for Nitro Ground Shaker. Just waiting on some better images of the side and it will be ready for purchase on my site.
I am also FINISHED with SPACE INVADERS which will be on my site sometime next week. It will be a little more expensive than the others since the detail is so intricate and is a widebody.

Sweet!

#172 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballPimp:

Guys, Jeff is just waiting on some decent scans of the sides for NGS. Surely there is someone out there who has one for this purpose. I would have mine scanned, but the cab is too faded and not worthy of a scan. Someone step up please ..... the community will applaud you!

#173 8 years ago

If I had the scanner, I could and would do it tomorrow. CPR playfield is coming my way. Will also be buying stencils.

#174 8 years ago

I have sent a scan of NGS to Jeff. Preview image attached.

NGS_Cabinet_small_(resized).jpgNGS_Cabinet_small_(resized).jpg

#175 8 years ago

Yes... I have ALL good stencil art now for NGS Front and HEAD art are ready to cut. I plan to finish the side art and have on my site for sale by the end of the week!

#176 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballPimp:

Yes... I have ALL good stencil art now for NGS Front and HEAD art are ready to cut. I plan to finish the side art and have on my site for sale by the end of the week!

Excellent. I won't be that far until summer,but can't wait to get these!

Now I just need Space Mission/Odyssey.

#177 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballPimp:

CENTAUR will be on my site and available for purchase by the first of the week.
FUTURE SPA I can do, I just need someone to send me good scans or full size detailed pencils tracings so I can scan on my end.
http://www.pinballpimpstencils.com

PARAGON, PARAGON!

#178 8 years ago

still looking for Flight 2000 stencil

There are 178 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-pinball-pimp-cabinet-stencils-available-now/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.