(Topic ID: 125110)

For sale: PINBALL PIMP CABINET STENCILS - AVAILABLE NOW!

By PinballPimp

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 178 posts
  • 83 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Redketchup
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

NGS_Cabinet_small_(resized).jpg
storeCENTAUR.jpg
CENTAUR_teaser.jpg
storeEK.jpg
EBD.jpg
HG.jpg
BK.jpg
P7120186.jpg
IMG_4261.jpg
20150710_074353.jpg
20150623_192308.jpg
20150623_180338.jpg
GALLERY Bally Star Trek 1.jpg
GALLERY Bally Star Trek 3.jpg
GALLERY Bally Star Trek 5.jpg
GALLERY Bally Star Trek 4.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 178 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

PINBALL PIMP CABINET STENCILS - AVAILABLE NOW!

Added: 2015-04-19 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (December 9th, 2015) • Ended: January 21st, 2016

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 149

Item description

I offer the BEST classic Bally, Williams & Stern pinball stencils on the market! Each Stencil Kit is CUT ON DEMAND using fresh material… not rolled and sitting on a shelf for 2 years! Each Kit is precision cut on hi-end Roland plotters using the Original Master Art File for each title. Stencils are cut on Low-Tack, Premium Painters Mask which makes it ideal for use in painting cabinets with a variety of different paints. Stencils are clean release with beautiful results every time!

• Each Stencil is designed using a 1 SCAN of the Original Bally & Williams Cabinet Art! NO PHOTOS!
• Each Stencil goes thru 10-20 HOURS of Detailed ART CLEAN-UP before becoming a Master Stencil!
• Stencils are designed with CORRECT Factory Color Traps & Bleeds!
• Stencils are designed with CORRECT Order of Color and Paint Layers!
• Stencils are designed with a UNIQUE REGISTRATION SYSTEM to Lineup Art Perfectly!
• If you mess up a stencil, I WILL CUT PARTIAL STENCILS and not make you buy a whole set!

Please visit my site for more information. I am constantly adding titles all the time.

Jeff
aka "PINBALL PIMP"

Item photos

PPHeader.jpg
store6M.jpg
storeEB.jpg
storeCF.jpg
storeEBD.jpg
storeF.jpg
storeFG.jpg
storeHG.jpg
storeM.jpg
storeMH.jpg
storePB.jpg
storePP.jpg
storeSORC.jpg
storeSS.jpg
storeST.jpg
storeXENON.jpg
storeBOT.jpg
store4MBC.jpg
storeFP.jpg
storeSB.jpg
storeBK.jpg
storeSEAWITCH.jpg
storeVECTOR.jpg
storeSTAR.jpg
storeMETEOR.jpg
storeHIGH SPEED.jpg
storeOC.jpg
storeEK.jpg
storeGP.jpg
storeAZTEC.jpg
storeLC.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

http://pinballpimpstencils.com/

Seller insights

These are PinballPimp's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to PinballPimp's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Tampa, FL, US

#2 8 years ago

Just wish you could do a run of 8 ball deluxe LE stencils...

#3 8 years ago

XENON was just added to the site this morning. Silverball Mania is next!

#4 8 years ago

Seawitch is the pipeline? I hope my failing memory is correct...

Steve

#5 8 years ago

Looking forward to firepower.

#6 8 years ago

great work buddy keep them coming

1 week later
#7 8 years ago

Photos of a PLAYBOY I restored using my stencils

GALLERY Bally PLAYBOY 1.jpgGALLERY Bally PLAYBOY 1.jpgGALLERY Bally PLAYBOY 2.jpgGALLERY Bally PLAYBOY 2.jpgGALLERY Bally PLAYBOY 3.jpgGALLERY Bally PLAYBOY 3.jpgGALLERY Bally PLAYBOY 4.jpgGALLERY Bally PLAYBOY 4.jpgGALLERY Bally PLAYBOY 5.jpgGALLERY Bally PLAYBOY 5.jpg

#8 8 years ago

Photos of a Bobby Orr POWER PLAY I restored using my stencils
GALLERY Bally POWER PLAY 1.jpgGALLERY Bally POWER PLAY 1.jpgGALLERY Bally POWER PLAY 2.jpgGALLERY Bally POWER PLAY 2.jpgGALLERY Bally POWER PLAY 3.jpgGALLERY Bally POWER PLAY 3.jpgGALLERY Bally POWER PLAY 4.jpgGALLERY Bally POWER PLAY 4.jpg

#9 8 years ago

Photos of a STRIKES & SPARES I restored using my stencils

GALLERY Bally Strikes and Spares 1.jpgGALLERY Bally Strikes and Spares 1.jpgGALLERY Bally Strikes and Spares 2.jpgGALLERY Bally Strikes and Spares 2.jpgGALLERY Bally Strikes and Spares 3.jpgGALLERY Bally Strikes and Spares 3.jpgGALLERY Bally Strikes and Spares 4.jpgGALLERY Bally Strikes and Spares 4.jpgGALLERY Bally Strikes and Spares 5.jpgGALLERY Bally Strikes and Spares 5.jpg

#10 8 years ago

Photos of a MEDUSA I restored using my stencils

GALLERY Bally Medusa 1.jpgGALLERY Bally Medusa 1.jpgGALLERY Bally Medusa 2.jpgGALLERY Bally Medusa 2.jpgGALLERY Bally Medusa 3.jpgGALLERY Bally Medusa 3.jpgGALLERY Bally Medusa 4.jpgGALLERY Bally Medusa 4.jpgGALLERY Bally Medusa 5.jpgGALLERY Bally Medusa 5.jpg

#11 8 years ago

Photos of a STAR TREK I restored using my stencils

GALLERY Bally Star Trek 1.jpgGALLERY Bally Star Trek 1.jpgGALLERY Bally Star Trek 2.jpgGALLERY Bally Star Trek 2.jpgGALLERY Bally Star Trek 3.jpgGALLERY Bally Star Trek 3.jpgGALLERY Bally Star Trek 4.jpgGALLERY Bally Star Trek 4.jpgGALLERY Bally Star Trek 5.jpgGALLERY Bally Star Trek 5.jpg

#12 8 years ago

Wow, nice work. I might have to buy an 8ball set. Maybe you can ship it to me when you sell me that wonderful medusa?

#13 8 years ago

All of these machines were CLIENTS machines so sorry, no Medusa to sell. I am doing a full restore on an Eight Ball Deluxe soon with CPR playfield, plastics, mint backglass, the whole Pimp 9 yards! It WILL be for sale when done.

#14 8 years ago

Jeff, these are all phenomenal results! And seeing is believing that these stencils are probably one of the best, if not the best, set of stencils available to the pin community. I have never used a set, but if I was doing a title that you had in your sets, I would have no hesitation in ordering one.

#16 8 years ago

look great!

Waiting on centaur! PLEASE

#17 8 years ago

Q*bert's Quest

3 weeks later
#18 8 years ago

I added 3 new titles on the website today. More coming soon!

NewTitleSB.jpgNewTitleSB.jpg
NewTitleFP.jpgNewTitleFP.jpg
NewTitle4MBC.jpgNewTitle4MBC.jpg

#19 8 years ago

any advancement on Centaur?

#20 8 years ago

These look great. Do you provide or offer how-to instructions? I've never used stencils or done a cabinet repaint before.

#21 8 years ago

I'm a buyer when you have WMS Varkon available.

#22 8 years ago

Do you do older gottlieb games? Looking for Subway?? Regards, Hal

#23 8 years ago

Wish you had one for paragon! Any plans on making it in future?

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from s2k4ary:

Wish you had one for paragon! Any plans on making it in future?

Jeff has been working on this and others but the detail takes more time. Excited for them to be ready though as I just picked one up and getting the cab up to snuff would make the whole machine look sharp.

#25 8 years ago

Hmmm.. all nice pics.. but what's up with these last 3 before Centaur?

#26 8 years ago

I also do the restoration work on these machines you see stencils for, hence the stencils being available. My restorations take upwards of 130+ hours so there are only so many hours left in the day to design stencils.

Centaur, Paragon, Black Knight and many others are coming soon, including Stern titles. These stencils take 20+ hours to design and get correct.

Be patient and the stencils will come. I am putting up instruction and video on my site soon on how to use stencils. They are very easy to use... not nightmares like the other guys. If you can stick a bumper sticker on your car, you can use my stencils without worry.

1 week later
#27 8 years ago

I should be getting HS scans in a day or so. I will get them designed and have on my site for sale in June.

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballPimp:

I should be getting HS scans in a day or so. I will get them designed and have on my site for sale in June.

Thanks for these PP, I'll be one of your first HS customers

#29 8 years ago

Jeff,
As you probably know, CPR is coming out with Nitro Grounshaker on their to-do list. Are you going to try to stay ahead of their playfield production with stencils? Thanks

#30 8 years ago

Jeff, your stencils are purely amazing. I can't wait to work with you. (I was the one who called you on the Stern Playboy/Bally Playboy mix and match awhile ago)

#31 8 years ago

I can do any stencils that are TOP games and Nitro Groundshaker would be one of them... BUT, I need someone to supply me with nice cabinet scans. Unfortunately I don't have ACCESS to any game I want, whenever I want to scan!

#33 8 years ago

Any chance for Evel Knievel stencils?

#34 8 years ago

Any chance for kiss

#35 8 years ago

Nice work as always Jeff.

#36 8 years ago

These look incredible. Really great work.

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from boo32:

Any chance for Evel Knievel stencils?

Quoted from TonyH:

Any chance for kiss

Quoted from PinballPimp:

I need someone to supply me with nice cabinet scans. Unfortunately I don't have ACCESS to any game I want, whenever I want to scan!

#38 8 years ago

I could use one for BK

#39 8 years ago

Black Knight is being working on now and will be available mid June also. Evel Knievel stencils will be available very soon as well. I am waiting for a guy in CA to send me scans.

#40 8 years ago

Jeff, what does one use in order to scan a cabinet? I have seen some older hand held scanners but those ran off of older versions of Windows so if you have a current version of Windows they don't work. Just wonder what people use now to scan cabinets?

#41 8 years ago

HAND SCANNERS WILL NOT WORK!!!!

I use an older Canon USB scanner with the lid taken off. I lay it upside down, glass down on the cabinet and scan the machine. Sides usually take 10 scans, 5 scans top and bottom, head 3-4 scans and front 3-4. I make sure I leave an inch of overlap in each scan. Once I have scans, I do my magic over which can take 10-20 hours of art cleanup to make the master cut file!

canon_2.jpgcanon_2.jpg
600px-LIDE20_wo_cover.jpg600px-LIDE20_wo_cover.jpg

#42 8 years ago

Does Future Spa make the cut as one you would do if I scan my cab?

#43 8 years ago
Quoted from Xenon75:

Does Future Spa make the cut as one you would do if I scan my cab?

I'm in for one if you make them! Promise.

4 weeks later
#44 8 years ago

I just added Williams BLACK KNIGHT stencil kits to my site. I'm going to offer some classis Stern titles as well and will have stencils available for STAR GAZER and SEAWITCH by first of July.

storeBK.jpgstoreBK.jpg

#45 8 years ago

On the pinball pimp site there is a pic of a Bally KISS pin. You don't have these stencils listed. Are they available?

#46 8 years ago

would Hotdoggin' be possible?

#47 8 years ago

If you do Space Shuttle don't forget to make a thin and fat version for the backbox stencil.

#48 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballPimp:

Photos of a MEDUSA I restored using my stencils
GALLERY Bally Medusa 1.jpg GALLERY Bally Medusa 2.jpg GALLERY Bally Medusa 3.jpg GALLERY Bally Medusa 4.jpg GALLERY Bally Medusa 5.jpg

Holy jealous

#49 8 years ago

Earthshaker please!

#50 8 years ago

I'm just finishing up restoring a PinBot using pinball pimp stencils. I have to say they worked amazing. They were easy to use, and direction not really nessasary, as each layer has a direction written on it, saying apply me first, second etc and the color to use. I will post
more pictures later.

I do recommend using Rapid Tac to wet apply the stencil. This way you can get the alignment as close to perfect as possible.

20150623_180338.jpg20150623_180338.jpg

20150623_192308.jpg20150623_192308.jpg

There are 178 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-pinball-pimp-cabinet-stencils-available-now and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.