(Topic ID: 147583)

For trade: Pinball Magic (Capcom,now with pictures)

By CaptainNeo

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 63 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinball_magic_machine_025_(resized).jpg
pinball_magic_machine_024_(resized).jpg
pinball_magic_machine_023_(resized).jpg
pinball_magic_machine_022_(resized).jpg
pinball_magic_machine_021_(resized).jpg
pinball_magic_machine_019_(resized).jpg
pinball_magic_machine_026_(resized).jpg
pinball_magic_machine_020_(resized).jpg
pinball_magic_machine_017_(resized).jpg
pinball_magic_machine_016_(resized).jpg
pinball_magic_machine_014_(resized).jpg
pinball_magic_machine_013_(resized).jpg
pinball_magic_machine_012_(resized).jpg
pinball_magic_machine_011_(resized).jpg
pinball_magic_machine_010_(resized).jpg
pinball_magic_machine_018_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 years ago

ok, found a pic for the right of the ramp. Looks like a post sleeve style. but can't seem to find pics of under the top hat. Is it the same thing there?

#52 8 years ago

Ha I agree with the rubber post for sure.

As far as I know thy should all be hex bottom posts that a post sleeve can fit on....just like the one by the showtime ramp/entrance.

EDIT: Per the manual - Post bumper 1.25 M-F 8-32 (7/8 x 1/8)

#53 8 years ago

gotcha. I'll throw some on. Probably will play a little diffrently for me now. That hat hole and sword shots were really spot on shots. Plus with the loop not kicking over to the left flipper, will change things around.

#54 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

EDIT: Per the manual - Post bumper 1.25 M-F 8-32 (7/8 x 1/8)

so it's post rubber 1 1/4 long by 7/8 dia?

#55 8 years ago

Yeah I've played them set up to bounce the ball away from the right flipper after hitting Loop 1...pretty lame.

1 1/16 tall for one by hat
7/8 by the sword trick

I kind of liked the painted look

#56 8 years ago

that's what this one does. Least it doesn't go down the middle. I really don't care which flipper it goes to, as long as it goes to a flipper.

Where is this blue star post suppose to be that he was talking about?

Also, I looked on ipdb and his chest seems to be painted with a light tan wash. This chest was just plain dark brown with no detail painted anywhere. Hence why I custom painted it, because the original was boring as shit.

#57 8 years ago

I think he was referring to the one I am.

Blue is incorrect though....there are no blue rubbers on PM

#58 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I think he was referring to the one I am.
Blue is incorrect though....there are no blue rubbers on PM

blue rubber? I thought he was talking about blue star post. :/ seems nobody has pictures of under that hat. Must just be the sleeve style.

#59 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Has the wrong style post to the right of the ramp entrance. It should be a metal bar with a post sleeve. Wrong style plastic post for the game anyways, it should be a different shape and blue.

Well I don't know quite what he meant. Seems he's referring to the same star post as I am though? No idea, the game does use blue star posts obviously but not here

#60 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

No you said it was all around excellent condition with no cracked plastics and a wear free playfield. Its not a bad machine, but its not as described. It also looks really questionable when there are very obvious things out of place on the machine and you are expecting a premium.

I don't know why you are so judgmental on this machine. If I said collector quality, or HUO. Sure, it would warrant the fine tooth comb and anal retentive descriptions and would be totally justified. I said it's in excellent condition. Which it is from my experience. I've owned PM on 3 different occasions and had 6 of them here from other people. Out of all those games, this is nicer than any of the ones that have passed through my hands. So I consider it excellent condition. even with the minor details.

In all fairness, i did miss the hint of wear by the genie. I really did not see it, but I also didn't look over my machine super close either. Lighting isn't the best in the gameroom and hence the flash brings out details you really don't even see in person as much. As for plastics. if there is minor stress cracks or bored out hole by a plastic mount, I don't consider that broken (tho I didn't see it here either). Broken is a piece that's broken. If you have original plastics, you will have a hole bored out slightly or hairline pressure cracks at the mounting point. It's unavoidable. it's a big difference to having a corner blown out on a sling, or a long piece broken in half at a thin point and glued back together.

As far as asking price. I don't have a price point. Last I checked Indy 500 in the same condition as PM...PM is always valued higher. Used and played MET pro or Kiss pro isn't that far out of the ballpark either. didn't say it had to be HUO or mint in every way.

1 month later
#62 8 years ago

Had some trades in the works, but don't know if any of them are going to happen, so I want to keep this alive again. Snowstorm on the east coast really put a damper on the possible trades.

Still looking for a trade for

Kiss Pro
Metallica Pro
Indy 500
or TZ (+ cash depending on condition)

#63 8 years ago

I will include the custom CPR pinbot playfield with the Pinball Magic for a NIB Kiss Pro.

can be seen here.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/customized-new-pinbot-playfield

New repro, custom work and professional clearcoat added.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 209.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 10.00
Playfields
Mod Magic!

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-pinball-magic-capcom-1995-1997/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.