DSCF1136 (resized).JPG
DSCF1135 (resized).JPG
DSCF1134 (resized).JPG
DSCF1133 (resized).JPG
DSCF1132 (resized).JPG
DSCF1131 (resized).JPG
DSCF1128 (resized).JPG
DSCF1130 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider greenmachine19.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#33 6 years ago

Clearly this was a troll for sale thread. And it worked everybody took it hook line and sinker. The OP must know that you don't have to make the for sale thread a topic. He did this on purpose to get this kind of response. Mission accomplished.

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from sbmania:

That was my pinball magic that sold at allentown. It went for 4000 in excellent working condition. Sold to a nice couple from Rhode Island who planned to put it in their barcade. If silver unicorn wants more for his and can get it, more power to him! God bless!

I've played this game a ton at Flipside in Rhode Island. It was in excellent condition. No wear or taped translite. Very clean. Very nice condition cabinet.

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Not intentionally. Seriously. Yes, I know you don't need to make a post. While I knew the price was high, I wasn't sure what a market would bear for one with the extras. Clearly I was way off, and I get that. So let me ask honestly, what do you think the NOS clear coated playfield would sell for or did to the price?

I would conservatively price just the game at 4K. But your description stated Mylar removal and degraded playfield condition. And 1K for the clearcoated playfield. I'm not suggesting you don't shoot the moon on your price. I hope you get a million for it. I just find it odd that you posted it for more than double and then left it open for debate. I would have just posted a boatload of pictures and a description and leave it at that. I try not to get into these threads but I get sucked in. The game is on my wishlist so I get notifications when one comes up for sale.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider greenmachine19.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-pinball-magic-7?tu=greenmachine19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.