Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 42 days ago by Haymaker
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2780 (resized).JPG
IMG_2775 (resized).JPG
IMG_2778 (resized).JPG
IMG_2765 (resized).JPG
IMG_2774 (resized).JPG
IMG_2766 (resized).JPG
IMG_2768 (resized).JPG
IMG_2769 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

#1 42 days ago

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 5,000

Open for offers

Use the Market archive as a reference for past sales data on this particular game.

for trade

For sale: Pinball Magic

Added: January 17th, 2020 Re-listed: 1 time (February 28th, 2020)
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Item description

Here is a beautiful example of the rare game Pinball Magic (only 1200 made!!). Everything works exactly as it should and was recently gone through to work out the minor bugs. Playfield is a solid 9, cabinet is very nice too (only a couple light scuffs on the back box for the most part). Game looks and plays great!

Game includes manual, original rom chips (game recently upgraded from ver 10.9 to 10.12 (although I can't seem to see much difference)), and some extra drop targets and plastics. Game had LEDs when I got it but I didn't like them and swapped them all for new incandescent lights which do better with the dimming effects that Capcom games use versus typical light flashing. The only LEDs that remain are the cool blue ones that light the stage, a couple flashers (didn't have any #89s), and a pair of color changers that light the clear flipper buttons.

I'm asking $5000 at this time as I'm not in a huge rush to sell since this game plays so well. I am very interested in trades +/-$ depending on what you have and if I want it. I'm hoping to fill the spot this game leaves behind with an Oktoberfest in case anyone has one of them they are done with. Let me know what you got!

I can take more and better pictures upon request.
Thanks for looking!

Item photos

IMG_2775 (resized).JPG
IMG_2778 (resized).JPG
IMG_2765 (resized).JPG
IMG_2766 (resized).JPG
IMG_2774 (resized).JPG
IMG_2768 (resized).JPG
IMG_2769 (resized).JPG
IMG_2780 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Shipping/pickup info

Pick up
Willing to ship mainland
Willing to ship overseas

Contact

Contact Jeffoto via PinsideMail.

Send PM

Item location

Denver, CO, US

Seller insights

These are Jeffoto's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Jeffoto's stats page

#2 42 days ago

I think its priced very reasonably tbh. Theres a lot of people who think its still a cheap game because they don't come up for sale very often, but the market is way up on this game for that very reason. GLWS

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside