Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
$ 975 (OBO)
Open for offers
Added: June 30th, 2020
Ended: July 6th, 2020
Condition: Partially shopped/refurbished
Putting up my Pinball Lizard by Game Plan.
BG has a few scrapes, some lifting and touch ups, very presentable though. Previous owner removed the mylar from the playfield, so there is some streaky wear spots from that. I removed the mylar residue before shopping. Overall, PF is pretty good.
Cab has some dings and scrapes (more on the one side) that were touched up by a prior owner as well (but he used a green shade that was too dark).
Some before and after pics below:
- All boards gone over, MPU repaired and solid, everything works as it should
- Recently stripped down and waxed
- Custom Titan kit
- All new clear and green posts
- Comet sunlight LED’s
- All PF metal polished
- New screws and hardware
- Sticker cleanly removed from apron, and polished.
- New price and instruction cards
- Beehive repainted
- Coin door polished, new appropriate GP price plates, new lock
- Legs refurbed, new levelers
Two plastics were cracked and repaired.
Not interested in trades at this time. First floor load with no steps, easy out. Need to mask up, and I will too. Feel free to PM with any questions.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 950
Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!