100_2764 (resized).JPG
100_2763 (resized).JPG
100_2762 (resized).JPG
100_2759 (resized).JPG
100_2761 (resized).JPG
100_2757 (resized).JPG
100_2755 (resized).JPG
100_2756 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Eric_S.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Party Zone - Neenah, WI

Added: 2018-01-28 17:03:19 UTC • Ended: February 13th, 2018
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 2,300

Item description

For sale - Bally Party Zone pinball machine. It is fully working and recently shopped out. It has new rubber rings, new flipper bats, and all of the green stand-up targets on the left side of the playfield were replaced as were the three small stand-up targets in the middle of the playfield. The Captain B. Zarr plastic has been replaced and has a plastic protector as do the slingshot plastics. New yellow posts and lane guides were installed. I've had no issues with the electronics or dot matrix display (DMD). The start button was replaced and new leg levelers installed. The dancing dummy was missing so I replaced it with a crash test dummy figure. I put LEDs in for the playfield and backbox general illumination. The playfield has a little wear near the bottle by the right slingshot and the blue "control" insert. The right ramp has a couple of cracks near the mounting screws. The manual is included as well. Game is near Neenah, WI, sold as-is, cash upon pick-up. The head folds down and can be strapped to the body and the legs are removed for transport. I can help you load the game into your vehicle. I'm also interested in trades for other pinball machines, both working and project games. Email me if you have any questions or want to see it.

Item photos

100_2756 (resized).JPG
100_2755 (resized).JPG
100_2757 (resized).JPG
100_2761 (resized).JPG
100_2759 (resized).JPG
100_2762 (resized).JPG
100_2763 (resized).JPG
100_2764 (resized).JPG
100_2765 (resized).JPG
100_2766 (resized).JPG
100_2767 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Eric_S's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Eric_S's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Oshkosh, WI, US

#2 6 years ago

Bump

#3 6 years ago

Party Zone still available. Also interested in potential trades for other pins, +/- cash as needed.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Eric_S.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-party-zone-neenah-wi?tu=Eric_S and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.