Slide9 (resized).JPG
Slide8 (resized).JPG
Slide7 (resized).JPG
Slide6 (resized).JPG
Slide5 (resized).JPG
Slide4 (resized).JPG
Slide3 (resized).JPG
Slide1 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

Party Zone in central PA, low price

Added: 2017-12-03 01:04:13 UTC • Ended: December 18th, 2017
Condition: Used - shows wear, needs some work

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 1,200 (Firm)

Price is firm

Item description

What I would call a very clean player's condition Party Zone for sale, priced accordingly. Kinda like my brother--he ain't the prettiest thing, but he works well.

Price is low and firm at $1,200. This is the last pin I'm selling from my previous collection as I leave the hobby, and I need it to go. The first to come pick it up with cash takes it.

I've owned the machine for two years and put on new rubbers, some new plastics and protectors (including slings and Captain BZarr), and did flipper and mechanism repairs (to Captain BZarr) a year ago. It's all LEDed, but most of the LEDs are white (so if you want the Big Bang red effect you'd have to add red to the GI) and a few are ghosting (though they are cointaker premiums). Playfield is generally in great shape and very clean, but the "Control" insert lettering has been redrawn by hand and covered with mylar. Comic, Captain BZarr, and dancing dummy all work, but the dummy is smashed into pieces and was taped back together. The dummy bracket is also broken, so I jerry-rigged a clamp and some electrical tape around it to keep it in place while it dances. The ramps are in workable but poor condition, and in some spots I have just added tape or jerry-rigged something to hold them in place. Unfortunately the ramps and dummy aren't being repro-ed by anyone at this point, so you'd have to live with imperfect parts there or do a better repair job than I have. Cabinet is average--the yellow is somewhat faded and there are scratches and gouges, especially on the head. Includes manual and a few spare parts, including sling plastics. Translite is new. The Start button lights and coin drop lights are not working (no idea why--they used to work), but everything else looks to be 100%. Boards look to be in great shape with no burnt connectors, and the CPU is a replacement board that does not require AA batteries. No credit dot.

Brief video for proof of life is here:

Inspect and play all you want before buying. It's in my garage in central PA, so it's an easy loading job right into your vehicle, and I will help load. No paypal deposit needed or requested. Address is 136 Rock Forge Road, State College, PA, 16803. Pickup only and cash only, and at $1,200 the price is firm. No trades and no paypal.

Feel free to e-mail me at my personal address if interested--that's easier for me to use than PM. My e-mail is ______@___________ [email removed].

Item photos

Slide2 (resized).JPG
Slide1 (resized).JPG
Slide3 (resized).JPG
Slide4 (resized).JPG
Slide5 (resized).JPG
Slide6 (resized).JPG
Slide7 (resized).JPG
Slide8 (resized).JPG
Slide9 (resized).JPG
Slide10 (resized).JPG
Slide11 (resized).JPG
Slide12 (resized).JPG
Slide13 (resized).JPG
Slide14 (resized).JPG
Slide15 (resized).JPG
Slide16 (resized).JPG
Slide17 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are JOESCHALL's market stats.

silver Seller

JOESCHALL has Pinside Silver seller status!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to JOESCHALL's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 1,200

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

State College, PA, US

#2 6 years ago

I really enjoy your honest ad.

I hope you sell this quickly!

GLWS!

Marcus

#3 6 years ago

Thanks, Marcus.

#4 6 years ago

Boy, if only the Ramos were better, I could live with the rest!

#5 6 years ago

How far are you from I-81?

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from ALJO:

How far are you from I-81?

Traveling south on I-81 to Wilkes-Barre, PA, and then taking I-80, State College is about 2 hours and 15 minutes from I-81.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

Traveling south on I-81 to Wilkes-Barre, PA, and then taking I-80, State College is about 2 hours and 15 minutes from I-81.

OK, thanks, not so far considering where I'll be coming from but add it to a 3 day trip to Florida and I've got a wife who might be a little mad at me for an extra 4 hours and half.....
I'll pass.
Good luck with the sale.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from ALJO:

OK, thanks, not so far considering where I'll be coming from but add it to a 3 day trip to Florida and I've got a wife who might be a little mad at me for an extra 4 hours and half.....

LOL--good decision. Thanks, and enjoy your trip.

#9 6 years ago

Sunday night bump.

#10 6 years ago

Have a pinsider planning to buy the machine who says he will pick it up by Christmas. So marketplace ad is now marked Sale Pending. I will update status as needed.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

Have a pinsider planning to buy the machine who says he will pick it up by Christmas. So marketplace ad is now marked Sale Pending. I will update status as needed.

Party Zone is for sale again--the pinsider who was interested changed his plans. Please contact me at [email protected] if interested.

1 week later
#12 6 years ago

Friday night bump.

#13 6 years ago

Bump for a price drop.

#14 6 years ago

That is a great deal imo

#15 6 years ago

This is a great deal and a great seller! C'mon people this is a great Bally title! !

#16 6 years ago

I would love to have it. To far me to drive at this point. Free bump

#17 6 years ago

I can't believe you still have this thing. If I didn't have different circumstances right now, I would be out today.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I can't believe you still have this thing. If I didn't have different circumstances right now, I would be out today.

I can't believe it's still here either. Come and get it.

Thanks for the interest.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

I can't believe it's still here either. Come and get it.
Thanks for the interest.

Hating staring at these holes in my lineup from moving EATPM and MET. If it's still there next week when I reassess my situation after helping my sister out, I'll be on the turnpike.

#20 6 years ago

If you want to meet me 1/2 way Ill take it.

#21 6 years ago

I SOOO wish you were closer... GLWS. Lots of great deals like this in PA and the east coast it would seem... none in MN.

#22 6 years ago

Manbearpig--who lives just about 90 minutes away--says he is picking up PZ tonight.

#23 6 years ago

I hope someone gets it before I make a 18 hour round trip to get it. Goodluck

#24 6 years ago

Game is sold and gone. Thanks to all interested and especially to manbearpig (Mike) for an easy sale and pickup.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-party-zone-7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.